Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

I'll have like a million seeds soon....lol...seems like all I'm doing now is Genetics and seed making...lol
If you need a home for some of them I may know a Yeti that would be very grateful! :rofl:
and an overlord.. :drool:
And a Duggan...:cheer:

...and a Gardner!:thanks:

And seeing as there’s a lot of traffic here, a tip for anyone having trouble with watched threads and not getting emails for them (if you want them and had them activ prior to the site upgrade). It’s a bug that’s being worked on but you can fix it for individual threads. When you’re viewing the thread, at the top click ‘Unwatch’, then ‘Watch’ again and you get the option to select ‘with emails’. This will reinstate email notifications for that Watched Thread.

And anyone still having probs uploading photos - the the tutorial is now updated.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:Namaste:

...and a Gardner!:thanks:

And seeing as there’s a lot of traffic here, a tip for anyone having trouble with watched threads and not getting emails for them (if you want them and had them activ prior to the site upgrade). It’s a bug that’s being worked on but you can fix it for individual threads. When you’re viewing the thread, at the top click ‘Unwatch’, then ‘Watch’ again and you get the option to select ‘with emails’. This will reinstate email notifications for that Watched Thread.

And anyone still having probs uploading photos - the the tutorial is now updated.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:Namaste:
Well, i was just thinkin about that Amy...how come i'm not getting any email notifications for the threads i followed. Great tip woman...thanks eh!:thanks:

I still can't get anyone to say if it works for them.

SOMEONE TRY IT and let @Amy Gardner know. She is collecting info for @420 so he can fix these things.

Thanks
I can't say for sure OL,...there has to be more traffic and conversations , then just on my thread , Scotia's and Ween's...?
I'l keep an eye on things here for a bit....

No worries - it was overlord that came up with it - I’m just passing it on... like we do
:passitleft:
Yup...works just fine, got an email

I prefer the bell icon notifications at the top of the page, PC and Mobil

He he...establishing a credit rating at 14...borrow a hundred bucks from the bank(premise is I needed a new bike)...buy an ounce of Blond Lebanese for a Cnote...sell three quarters at thirty bucks each...throw in ten bucks...pay back the bank and a quarter for myself...:D...hard to believe that was fifty years ago...:eek:...Time Flies!...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

What’s this throw back day. I remember my first bag I was 13 a older guy around the neighborhood brough over a basketball size solid chunk of the worst bud I’ve ever seen. Gave it to me for 200 and there was well over a pound and said you can sell this at school lol. Gave away handfuls for $20 cause I didn’t have a scale(ps first scale was a triple beam no digital shit then) made $1200 and didn’t stop after that.

You guys are way smarter than me.
We just eyeballed dime and nick-bags. No scales but I never made any success. My lungs were bigger than my abilities.
My two best friends had scales but I left town for a southern climate when the snow hit the scale. I never really moved back.

all good.... like Muddy Waters used to say:
But someday baby
You ain't gonna trouble poor me anymore.

I've never found the email notifications to be consistent!??...I went in and redid watched threads with emails a day or two after we were back up and still pretty random...however..I have prolly received more today than the past four days, so it is definitely improving without me making any changes...cheerz...h00k...:yahoo:

Yes from Ken's seeds

The females all have seeds now and do have some nice Purple, not overwhelming, but Purple. The male wouldn't stop producing pollen, he was very strong

I gave another GDP going now at about 3weeks old
Did you make more GDP seeds Chris?

Back
Top Bottom