Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

The GDP your crossing it to have you grown it before? Did it come from Ken Este seeds? Most importantly (lol) is it purple?

Yes from Ken's seeds

The females all have seeds now and do have some nice Purple, not overwhelming, but Purple. The male wouldn't stop producing pollen, he was very strong

I gave another GDP going now at about 3weeks old

Yes from Ken's seeds

The females all have seeds now and do have some nice Purple, not overwhelming, but Purple. The male wouldn't stop producing pollen, he was very strong

I gave another GDP going now at about 3weeks old
Nice I have wanted to grab GDP seeds forever and just have not been able to justify the cost. Not to mention I cannot find them in American Seed banks and have stopped dealing with the run around of euro ones. I grew out 4 clones of GDP one grow and was not able to take clones. Super disappointed I didnt. They came out awesome!

Nice I have wanted to grab GDP seeds forever and just have not been able to justify the cost. Not to mention I cannot find them in American Seed banks and have stopped dealing with the run around of euro ones. I grew out 4 clones of GDP one grow and was not able to take clones. Super disappointed I didnt. They came out awesome!
Took me 8 months to finally get some in stock and HAD to get them
I'll have like a million seeds soon....lol...seems like all I'm doing now is Genetics and seed making...lol

Hehehe...for whatever reason, that pic made an old :rollit:Ry Cooder song pop into my head..."Weed, Whites and Wine"...lolool...I dunno'...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

"... and you show me a sign ... I'll be willin', to be movin'"

Willin'

And yes, that was a divine buzz. :love: I miss whites.

Ah yes.....hot knives.I dont see any lil chunks of hash anywhere!!....Ruined more than a few knives back in the day.....:rofl:

Lol my parents always wondered how there hash pile always looked shorter and then butter knives where always missing. Thanks duggan just brough back some good old memories. Just finding this journal again got some catching up to do. Enjoy your day duggan and the rest of you misfits.

Lol my parents always wondered how there hash pile always looked shorter and then butter knives where always missing. Thanks duggan just brough back some good old memories. Just finding this journal again got some catching up to do. Enjoy your day duggan and the rest of you misfits.

Ya...those times seem a lifetime ago....i guess they were eh.My dad asked me once ...how did two butter knives wind up stuck in the middle of our front lawn in the spring....:rofl:whoops....

Nice Hook! Hash knives, ha! Remember gravity "bongs"? In quotes because the smoke never went through the water so was harsh as hell! While we're at it, did anyone ever used to buy grams that were wrapped up in aluminum foil? Oh, yeah, nickel bags! $5 for about 2 J's. Ah, to be young again.....

Have a great day y'all.

:passitleft:

He he...establishing a credit rating at 14...borrow a hundred bucks from the bank(premise is I needed a new bike)...buy an ounce of Blond Lebanese for a Cnote...sell three quarters at thirty bucks each...throw in ten bucks...pay back the bank and a quarter for myself...:D...hard to believe that was fifty years ago...:eek:...Time Flies!...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

He he...establishing a credit rating at 14...borrow a hundred bucks from the bank(premise is I needed a new bike)...buy an ounce of Blond Lebanese for a Cnote...sell three quarters at thirty bucks each...throw in ten bucks...pay back the bank and a quarter for myself...:D...hard to believe that was fifty years ago...:eek:...Time Flies!...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:
Ya eh Hook...those days are gone.....but as they say..."never forgotten"...cheers bud!

Back
Top Bottom