Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Good morning everyone....thanks so much for all your oo's and ahhs! Your visits keep me striving for better things...thanks so much...my gang!:circle-of-love:
Still no action on that second SP as of this morning...last night i started to soak a Purple Envy...just in case....:slide:
Have a great Friday gang...i got the boys with lots of hockey this weekend.....cheers eh!

Stunning plants Duggan! I guess I'm going to pop the Lamb's Pupil next, I love the pink/purple yours are giving off. I think I'll pick up a pack of GDPupil next. How many days since flip now?
I dont know that you will find any packs of GDPupil bud. As far as i know it was a limited release that has since been sold out. I have seen people carrying the Prayer Pupil which seems like it would be up your alley. They also have Prayer Glue as well. And the Putang is supposed to be really nice. Even better for you I think would be their Killer Sativa.

I dont know that you will find any packs of GDPupil bud. As far as i know it was a limited release that has since been sold out. I have seen people carrying the Prayer Pupil which seems like it would be up your alley. They also have Prayer Glue as well. And the Putang is supposed to be really nice. Even better for you I think would be their Killer Sativa.

Thanks for the tips. I run GDP now and love it and so does the wife. I have a fridge full of sativas but the missus doesn't tolerate them very well. I love them and run them but I'm always looking for the strains the wife tolerates. I was hoping the GDPupil would be a good fit. I don't love how my GDP grows and yields but it's killer bud so I don't want to get rid of it just yet without a replacement. As far as the glue strains go, I have quite a few. I've noticed my lineup of keepers is Tangie and GG4 dominate. I almost ordered the Citrus Sap from Crockett and that's Tangie x GG4 lol. I spend hours seed shopping and just end up closing the window out and telling myself to grow the hundreds of seeds I already have.

Stunning plants Duggan! I guess I'm going to pop the Lamb's Pupil next, I love the pink/purple yours are giving off. I think I'll pick up a pack of GDPupil next. How many days since flip now?
Morning bud!...Il check on how many days in bloom when i get home tonight. Pretty sure they still have 3 weeks or so left..but i will give u exact numbers tonight. Have a great day Neiko...:high-five:

Thanks for the tips. I run GDP now and love it and so does the wife. I have a fridge full of sativas but the missus doesn't tolerate them very well. I love them and run them but I'm always looking for the strains the wife tolerates. I was hoping the GDPupil would be a good fit. I don't love how my GDP grows and yields but it's killer bud so I don't want to get rid of it just yet without a replacement. As far as the glue strains go, I have quite a few. I've noticed my lineup of keepers is Tangie and GG4 dominate. I almost ordered the Citrus Sap from Crockett and that's Tangie x GG4 lol. I spend hours seed shopping and just end up closing the window out and telling myself to grow the hundreds of seeds I already have.
Do you have any Dynasty gear on hand? I had talked to a rep at a convention last year and they recommended The Salmon River OG. It sounds like it could possibly take the GDPs place. I kinda kick myself for not grabbing a pack when i had the chance. Everything but their most recent drop was $60 a pack. The Huckleberry Kush sounds like something that may fit the bill as well if you have that on hand.

I have a lot of punch crosses at this point. I have a few of them running. i am close to harvesting my first ever GG4 cross and one of the Punch crosses is the first tangie cross I have ran. I found Blue strains dominated my seed stash for a while but it has since moved away from there. I have a good mix of punch, cookie, Dynasty gear and some random other things.

LOL, I can tell you I do the same thing, every week Neiko. I go to different sites, browse and load up the cart with all sorts of stuff.....and then shake my head and say "nope, you got enough....grow them out first dumbass!".

Duggan, the plants look amazing brother. Loving that purple!

Mornin Duggan! Said hi in my garden but forget to ask if you use leaf wash throughout your grows or only if there are signs of pests which I have small traces of, just a few leaves being chomped. How often should I spray that stinky stuff? :rofl:
Ween...funny thing..never used the leaf wash...ever since switching to DBHBB not ONE bug!

Evening Duggs
Just trying to stop by an say hello......lol tried to do a post over at my place but it didn’t want to post so said F it lmao.

Hope all is good for you an Mare an the boys of course. Been busy chopping round our joint but don’t feel up to figuring out how to post pics, shoot, I can’t get a post to work so better not try the easy stuff.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well

Evening Duggs
Just trying to stop by an say hello......lol tried to do a post over at my place but it didn’t want to post so said F it lmao.

Hope all is good for you an Mare an the boys of course. Been busy chopping round our joint but don’t feel up to figuring out how to post pics, shoot, I can’t get a post to work so better not try the easy stuff.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well
A very good morning to you D!
Posting pics gets easier once ya do it a couple times. Same with navigating new site. Don't get too discouraged Ok,...we need you and all you bring to the table around here!! Thanks for this visit despite your frustrations ,..thanks my friend!:high-five:
I hope you and J are doing well ,...spring is here...weather ok up there D..?

Back
Top Bottom