Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

I feel you Duggs with the changes. I am getting used to it but it would have been nice if it had remained similar to the last update they did. I am glad you were able to upload pics and post them. Your girls are looking superb bud! As to the whole being abkle to add pictures of other peoples I do think you could do that before but i think it was a lot more difficult to do than it is now. So maybe they can "hide" the ability like they had before. As Amy said you used to just have your own pictures pop up when you hit the add pic button. Before to add someone elses pics I am going to guess you had to copy the address from the gallery or some such thing instead of having the ability presented to you right when you are adding pics in the message. I am hoping they will get thigs ironed out fairly quickly and from the looks and sounds of things they have been right out straight trying to get things fixed that they did not get to with the initial roll out. I hope things get easier for you bud!

T
I feel you Duggs with the changes. I am getting used to it but it would have been nice if it had remained similar to the last update they did. I am glad you were able to upload pics and post them. Your girls are looking superb bud! As to the whole being abkle to add pictures of other peoples I do think you could do that before but i think it was a lot more difficult to do than it is now. So maybe they can "hide" the ability like they had before. As Amy said you used to just have your own pictures pop up when you hit the add pic button. Before to add someone elses pics I am going to guess you had to copy the address from the gallery or some such thing instead of having the ability presented to you right when you are adding pics in the message. I am hoping they will get thigs ironed out fairly quickly and from the looks and sounds of things they have been right out straight trying to get things fixed that they did not get to with the initial roll out. I hope things get easier for you bud!
Thanks Yeti.....im quite bitter about things right now....i work every day and just don t have the time some others do to spend hours and hours and hours on here!!!

You only use your phone for voice calls, texting and 420, right?

Then the only reason for using the Android browser is for 420 Mag?

If that's true, then yeah, you should load Chrome. 420Mag runs very well on Chrome now. There's nothing to it, Duggs - have Mare do it for you, or even one of your sons. You can just tell him that your browser sucks and that you've been told to use Chrome instead.

You only use your phone for voice calls, texting and 420, right?

Then the only reason for using the Android browser is for 420 Mag?

If that's true, then yeah, you should load Chrome. 420Mag runs very well on Chrome now. There's nothing to it, Duggs - have Mare do it for you, or even one of your sons. You can just tell him that your browser sucks and that you've been told to use Chrome instead.

What gray said! I have an android cell and run the mag on chrome and am not running into any of the issues like missing inbox icon or emojis. You don't need mare or the kids to do it as it's pretty simple.

:nomo::goodluck::rofl::hug:

Nope, it's easier than that - I just checked.

1. type Chrome app into your browser.
2. Pick "Install Chrome app"
3. Don't hit the blue Install button - that's for Android Auto. Hit the green Download button.
4. Select "Android App". Type the characters to download (4 letters with an enter box next to it.)
5. scroll down to a list of "Google Chrome, Fast and Secure". Click on the first one. It may ask if it can store on your phone - say yes.
6. When it finishes, type 420Magazine into the Chrome search box.
7. Bob's yer uncle!

:slide:

I think I got that right. It may not be quite THAT easy, but close. And you won't mess up your current browser, so you can still get back online to get help.

Nope, it's easier than that - I just checked.

1. type Chrome app into your browser.
2. Pick "Install Chrome app"
3. Don't hit the blue Install button - that's for Android Auto. Hit the green Download button.
4. Select "Android App". Type the characters to download (4 letters with an enter box next to it.)
5. scroll down to a list of "Google Chrome, Fast and Secure". Click on the first one. It may ask if it can store on your phone - say yes.
6. When it finishes, type 420Magazine into the Chrome search box.
7. Bob's yer uncle!

:slide:

I think I got that right. It may not be quite THAT easy, but close. And you won't mess up your current browser, so you can still get back online to get help.[/QUOTE

Thanks Gray....when i get some free time i'l prolly do that!.....When someone says its easy......it usually is not! ...at least for me and tech stuff.

Heheh, yeah it's really easy if you don't get lost with all the offers and crap along the way! Also ... check your phone apps - you may already have Chrome. It's the round circle with red/yellow/green and a blue center.

Heheh, yeah it's really easy if you don't get lost with all the offers and crap along the way! Also ... check you phone apps - you may already have Chrome. It's the round circle with red/yellow/green and a blue center.
Ok bud...will do!....Thanks a bunch my friend!..Right now i need all the help i can get with this new site! cheers eh!

Yea, this is miserable, it's a whole different site. I can't find any of my stuff and trying to navigate the site is a nightmare. Starts me at the beginning of all the journals I was subbed to, gotta scroll through a thousand pages to find where I was. Pictures take forever to load, the whole thing is slow and after funkin around for the last few days I'm done. Thanks for everything HB gang, especially you Duggs. Peace

Back
Top Bottom