Duggan Does Kosher Kush With DBHBB: 4 Plants, Two Pots, Lots Of LEDs!

What the heck have they done to our medical system???? Hearing stuff like this winds me up every time, and it happens more and more often.

If it took a month to get a hamburger and it was missing the meat, that so-called business would vanish. A few years ago I had a 10 minute consult with an orthopod and was billed $525. 10 minutes. :straightface: That's $3000/hr that they're billing for that doctor's time. He gets paid ... $100/hr? :thedoubletake: For that kind of money, there should be no mistakes. Ever.

Years ago I wanted to open a medical scanning service in a strip mall - just amortize and maintain some expensive machines, and all the business you could ever want? Easy peasy, no need to charge thousands of dollars a pop, run it 12 hours a day, book 'em through, seemed like an obvious opportunity since the hospitals were so slow and expensive. But nope, the legal costs alone made it a stupid idea. Finally, someone tackled it all and opened one last year.

They can build and deliver an entire automobile from parts made all over the world for $30,000, but they can't do a biopsy and analysis for much less, and they can't even get that right. Imagine how immensely complicated the whole process is ... NOT!

And the people running the whole show are the highly educated and ambitious ones. :laugh: I've been getting weary of intelligent well-paid people "explaining" to me how it's ok that THEY screw up because that's just the way it is - it's ME that should calm down and accept the screwup. That's so vapid. So empty. These people claim to be sharp and capable, and they don't even see the forehead-smacking stupidity of their "explanations".

Sheesh, what's so hard? Take a sample and analyze it. Who can't do THAT? :straightface:

But yeah, stay positive. The other choice is no good. :laugh:

A few months ago I slipped and fell on my hand. It took me 2 weeks to get an appointment to see the clinic. Had some xrays taken and after another 2 weeks told me my hand was broken and that I might need surgery to repair the damage as its already begun to mend itself. (no shit, woman... its been a month) Then I get an appointment 3 days later but to the wrong doctor. I just left and haven't bothered since. My hand is actually fine now. If ever I have a serious medical emergency here... I'm dead.

Gray and C420....i'm glad it's not just me who thinks this is just ridiculous....if i can feel the big lump...which i can...then why the hell can't a surgeon get a f...in decent sample....oh wait , lets do that over ...in another month or two....unbelievable. I was soooo mad at the Oncologist's office today....she says it so calm and collected, like it's not going to piss any one off....fat chance...waiting for another biopsy , then another appointment....and guess what....she said it can easily happen again....so then what....maybe i should stay home next time! Have a great night you guys...cheers.:circle-of-love:

Oh and C 420...hope your hand healed OK!

Morning everyone...I didn't say "good" because I went with Marilyn this morning for her biopsy results...NOT GOOD!
They didn't get enough of a sample!!!!!!!!! She needs another one!!!!!!!!!!!Waited over a month for these results ....now she has to go thru the wait and another painful biopsy!

I suppose I should stay positive eh.....it's hard! Have a good day Gang!

it took a month for them to determine they didnt have enough??

seems to me a screwup and they dont like to admit screwups..

Hang in there Duggan and Marilyn :circle-of-love:

it took a month for them to determine they didnt have enough??

seems to me a screwup and they dont like to admit screwups..

Hang in there Duggan and Marilyn :circle-of-love:

Thanks Ziggs,...ya , a month .She doesn't even have another date yet for another one...they said (Oncologist's office)they would call her when they have another biopsy date for her. So,...she has to wait again for that, then wait to get in to see her again...and it could happen again, she said! Really! So pissed at "the system". One of the reasons they make Stella....every day!! Cheers my friend, and thanks for your concern, as always . Duggs.

And how often do they screw up a Stella, huh?

You can trust a Stella. :laugh:

And how often do they screw up a Stella, huh?

You can trust a Stella. :laugh:

As someone once said..."i just wanna step off a while" , oh wait, that was me.
Sometimes when i feel like this...i turn to history...remember Winston Churchill's speech...
and what he said ...".we will defend our island...whatever the cost may be, we will never surrender"
That speech always seemed to inspire me...give me strength.....just enough to load up "Dogs Of War"....:bravo:
Fu..n system really pisses me off sometimes Gang....i get tired of letting things roll off my shoulder! Ya know.
Talked to Mare tonight before she started her shift...she said , when the surgeon came into the room..(on biopsy day).she asked the assistant "is that him" ? cuz , i guess he was dressed like he was about to shoot a round of golf!!
Mare said she was expecting a more professional look....i mean this guy with a horsey on his shirt is sticking a big f'n. needle in her neck, and she don't know him from "Adam". Now that guy ...how do ya think he's sleeping tonight....he screwed up and is not made accountable for the waiting, stress, and pain! Oh well, doc says , it happens.....man , i was pissed. She (Oncologist) said it like , big deal...gotta do it over....Anyhow , thanks for listening to the rant Gray , and gang. :circle-of-love:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

I'll be honest with you mate I have a minor grudge against Dr's. From first hand experience I've witnessed them google my symptoms on their computer right in front of me. I've also known about more than a handful of them and I'm not medically trained. Just have a tenuous grasp of science and physics.

My mothers name is Marilyn. She has Rheumatoid arthritis and they did a hip replacement on the wrong hip for her back in her 50's ever since then I've had zero trust in modern medicine. Not to say it doesn't have its place. The theoretical side is reliable. It's the jackass performing the theory that is the problem. Makes me sick sometimes. Anyway I should be trying to encourage you with positive thinking but couldn't help but relate.

Sending lots of love light and healing to Mare!

Explain to me why she's not on any CCO yet? Shiggity also thought she was on. He's right, you know. Keep her on the oil and there might not be anything to biopsy.

What a mess they can make. Don't wait for them Duggan. As soon as you can, process some oil and start. And give her a hug from me. No one should have to live with that not knowing BS twice. :love: :hug: :love:

On the idea of positive thinking, carry it way beyond happy healing thoughts. Go straight to experiencing the sense of health and wholeness. I'm certain you can understand the distinction. If not we can talk further. It's that ability to "experience" that your endocannabinoid system locks onto and begins to make a reality. This is basic biology. Change your thoughts and you change your biology. Your endocannabinoid system doesn't know the difference between what we perceive as reality and what you tell it. It's going to believe what you tell it and act accordingly. Let that "accordingly" be her experiencing the joy of being healthy and whole.

Combine that mindset with CCO therapy and you just ramped up the speed of her healing. She is going to heal. You grow the most powerful medicinal herb on the planet in the finest soil available. Of course she's going to heal.

I'll be honest with you mate I have a minor grudge against Dr's. From first hand experience I've witnessed them google my symptoms on their computer right in front of me. I've also known about more than a handful of them and I'm not medically trained. Just have a tenuous grasp of science and physics.

My mothers name is Marilyn. She has Rheumatoid arthritis and they did a hip replacement on the wrong hip for her back in her 50's ever since then I've had zero trust in modern medicine. Not to say it doesn't have its place. The theoretical side is reliable. It's the jackass performing the theory that is the problem. Makes me sick sometimes. Anyway I should be trying to encourage you with positive thinking but couldn't help but relate.

Sending lots of love light and healing to Mare!

Thanks GL, for sharing that. Your poor mom, i woulda lost it on the surgeon. As i live my life , my confidence in these , so called professionals, is pretty much gone. I have to move on....the more i think about it, the pissier i get. I'l pass your thoughts on to Mare. Cheers my friend.

Explain to me why she's not on any CCO yet? Shiggity also thought she was on. He's right, you know. Keep her on the oil and there might not be anything to biopsy.

What a mess they can make. Don't wait for them Duggan. As soon as you can, process some oil and start. And give her a hug from me. No one should have to live with that not knowing BS twice. :love: :hug: :love:

On the idea of positive thinking, carry it way beyond happy healing thoughts. Go straight to experiencing the sense of health and wholeness. I'm certain you can understand the distinction. If not we can talk further. It's that ability to "experience" that your endocannabinoid system locks onto and begins to make a reality. This is basic biology. Change your thoughts and you change your biology. Your endocannabinoid system doesn't know the difference between what we perceive as reality and what you tell it. It's going to believe what you tell it and act accordingly. Let that "accordingly" be her experiencing the joy of being healthy and whole.

Combine that mindset with CCO therapy and you just ramped up the speed of her healing. She is going to heal. You grow the most powerful medicinal herb on the planet in the finest soil available. Of course she's going to heal.

Sue, i havn't made any oil yet, i need some good raw mat'l. for that , and the KK is still about 4 weeks out, so....I also have a challenge getting her to make a commitment to take it every day, or night. She doesn't smoke....anything, so how would she administer it? Lots of Q's. Im totally in the dark where CCO and cancer are concerned. She still has to be properly diagnosed , for pete's sake! Anyhow , i'l keep you up to date OK! Have an awesome night would ya girl! and thanks! :hug:

Whole plant juicing works miracles and it doesn't get you high. I hate most docs, they are mainly puppets for big pharma and there succesfull lobbying....

Bless you Duggan i pray for the health of your loved ones my wonderful growing comrade. Happiness and piece vibes heading you way.:circle-of-love:

I hate to "pile on" but I just got a message from my sister. She had surgery about two weeks ago. Now she is back in the hospital with a very serious blood infection, unstable blood pressure and fluid build-up in her abdomen. Shit!

Whole plant juicing works miracles and it doesn't get you high. I hate most docs, they are mainly puppets for big pharma and there succesfull lobbying....

Bless you Duggan i pray for the health of your loved ones my wonderful growing comrade. Happiness and piece vibes heading you way.:circle-of-love:
FF, thanks for your kind words and thoughts my friend....Mare says I seem more worried about this than her....maybe because everyone (including Max and Duggan) I've ever cared about ....is dead...from cancer.

I have to say now that , the amount of love and support I feel from all my brothas and sista's , here on the Mag. is tremendous. I told Mare about all the post's I've gotten regarding her and she is so very grateful...I wish all of you could know her...you would love her too!
I'm going to read the posts for her tonight when she calls me on break tonight. She said "I'm the boss" when it comes to cannabis therapy for her. I just have to get my hands on some good produce for her, and that may take longer than I had hoped....I'm not sure if this Kosher Kush I've got going now is the proper strain for her....if it's not suitable , i'l have to wait until I can grow out something that is.
Anyhow , thank you everyone for all your kind words , thoughts and good ideas...I will let everyone know how Mare thought of all these posts ....cheers Gang and would ya's all just have a wonderful evening.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I hate to "pile on" but I just got a message from my sister. She had surgery about two weeks ago. Now she is back in the hospital with a very serious blood infection, unstable blood pressure and fluid build-up in her abdomen. Shit!

Major, I'm sorry to hear about all the complications your sister is having. I sure hope they get that sorted out for her....gee wiz...my thoughts are with you and yours my friend. ....Duggs.:thanks:

Duggan, I'm very sorry for the frustrating time you're going through. I lost my mom to cancer. The treatment is actually what she died from. She was poor, so she got the doctors just out of residency. Her cause of death was sepsis. Lol she died from the fucking chemo. Anyways, I can definitely empathize what you're going through. The doctors here are even worse than there, I'm sure. Sending positive vibes to you and Marylyn my brotha.

Smoking this one for her... :roorrip:

Duggan, I'm very sorry for the frustrating time you're going through. I lost my mom to cancer. The treatment is actually what she died from. She was poor, so she got the doctors just out of residency. Her cause of death was sepsis. Lol she died from the fucking chemo. Anyways, I can definitely empathize what you're going through. The doctors here are even worse than there, I'm sure. Sending positive vibes to you and Marylyn my brotha.
Noob, that's so brutal...cancer seems to be running rampant in our society, when i was growing up, i don't remember any talk of it , really, now look ,...it's gotta be the crap we eat or the stress, or both. Thanks for your kind words Noob. I'm about to call Mare now as i had the boys for their Wed. supper visit , so she doesn't call me on her break at 6:00 as usual. Cheers Noob .:high-five:

Duggan it's heartbreaking what's going on with you guys. It's always tough seeing a loved one sick. Hang in there. Sending healing hugs :hug: :hug: and positive vibes your way.
Hi Canna, need the hugs,...thanks eh. I swear it's the stress these days,...everyone seems to always be in a hurry , ya know.Maybe it's just where i live, dunno. Time to call Mare, cheers C

OK then, it's "drink" night... the front pot got their first CD tonight with some Tea, so this Sat. is start of week 5 of bloom. Remember the back pot got their first CD at day one of bloom. I just noticed tonight too, that they all seem to be really pushing out the clusters and building some bulk.I have had to support a few smaller branches as well. No sign of the "Lilly's" yet, i planted four of them last night. They're under my flor. for the next few weeks while the KK's. finish up. Hopefully all four make it and i don't have to use the last two beans.
Cheers gang, have an awesome night .:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom