Grape Ape & Golden Tiger Hit the Shower - DBHBB & 600W HPS - Winter 2016

:sorry: for the delay in replying. I was gone yesterday afternoon/evening. To make things a more of a pain, the battery in my phone (camera) bulged out so far it broke the screen and made a button non-functional. :rip:

Looks really good man
Man that outside garden had to be some work. I am excited to see what it brings Major.
Looks great Major, your summer grow is going to be very impressive for sure, I'm looking forward to it:Rasta:
Ya eh Snoop, me too brotha! Major , it's all coming together eh...lookin very good and your well prepared. Bring on those warm days . Cheers.
major!! wow!! great job!
reps.:thumb:
Thats pretty awesome!
They grow Monsters at Major's! :thumb:
Looks fantastic Major! How's the back holding up?! :goodjob:

Thanks so much, guys! It was a fair amount of work but I did it over two days so it wasn't too bad. Now it's time to wait...

This grow will be a gamble using soil with new ingredients and proportions (to me). I'd like to have more time to test and refine the mix, but so far it seems to be performing. Not only is the soil new but some of the strains probably won't finish completely with our fall weather. Oh well. It could be fun!

I'm off to get a new battery and see if I can keep my phone.

:thanks: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

:sorry: for the delay in replying. I was gone yesterday afternoon/evening. To make things a more of a pain, the battery in my phone (camera) bulged out so far it broke the screen and made a button non-functional. :rip:

Thanks so much, guys! It was a fair amount of work but I did it over two days so it wasn't too bad. Now it's time to wait...

This grow will be a gamble using soil with new ingredients and proportions (to me). I'd like to have more time to test and refine the mix, but so far it seems to be performing. Not only is the soil new but some of the strains probably won't finish completely with our fall weather. Oh well. It could be fun!

I'm off to get a new battery and see if I can keep my phone.

:thanks: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

im curious what phone and battery youre using that decided to Hulk out on you...:)

im curious what phone and battery youre using that decided to Hulk out on you...:)

Galaxy S5 with the original battery.

That sucks! I am a fan of the S5.

Me too. I still am. It is the battery - not the phone. I pulled out the battery and put it back in with the back off the phone so it was just resting in there. The screen still works and the button works again. Sucks having a crack all the way across the screen, but I think everything will work with a new battery.

Me too. I still am. It is the battery - not the phone. I pulled out the battery and put it back in with the back off the phone so it was just resting in there. The screen still works and the button works again. Sucks having a crack all the way across the screen, but I think everything will work with a new battery.

I had the S4 but about a week ago the lady and I were getting pedicures and it went for a swim. Found a deal on a used S5, so I upgraded. The S4 is still fully functional. The S5 is nice, came with a colossal battery that lasts 3 days but makes the phone huge as a brick. Actually just ordered the lady an S5 too. But I digress, glad your phone is still serviceable. Screen repair kits can be had for $5-25 if you want to try your hand at fixing it.

for me your pictures are surreal, one for my back and two if i want to see forests like that i have to take a 2 h drive at least and you live in one of them:drool:
here :passitleft: for your back...:peace:

for me your pictures are surreal, one for my back and two if i want to see forests like that i have to take a 2 h drive at least and you live in one of them:drool:
here :passitleft: for your back...:peace:

:thanks: :tokin: :passitleft:

Oh yeah, I'm getting excited about your summer grow after seeing those pics of the grow area, I bet you're getting excited too. And where you live, so so beautiful! Here I am stuck in a desert (for now), wishing I didn't have to drive an hour to see a forest.

Happy to see that your shower grow has rebounded nicely. I bet that is the only shower in the world where you don't mind the smell, lol.

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Oh yeah, I'm getting excited about your summer grow after seeing those pics of the grow area, I bet you're getting excited too. And where you live, so so beautiful! Here I am stuck in a desert (for now), wishing I didn't have to drive an hour to see a forest.

Happy to see that your shower grow has rebounded nicely. I bet that is the only shower in the world where you don't mind the smell, lol.

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Thanks HT!
I am looking forward to it. It is a longggg grow cycle. From planning to harvest is about one full year. I hope my soil mix is up to the task. The shower smells of grape and lime!

major you planning on using the blood meal?

Dunno.
I have some, but I read GT doesn't like a lot of 'N'. Blood meal is all about the 'N'.

Back
Top Bottom