Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

Heheh, I sleep on a waterbed, so that's a no-go for me. It's heated already though. Y'all are missing out on a premium sleeping experience if you don't have a heated waterbed. It's cool in the summer - never a hot spot - always the right temp, and ooooo so nice and warm in the winter. Mites and other creepy critters have no use for the vinyl either.

Yup, it's a forgotten luxury, folks. :geek:

It doesn't surprise me to learn you have a waterbed. Dale and I bought one the first month we were married and slept on that for twenty years before we started moving around. I still miss it. Apartment building owners aren't as enamored with them as you might imagine. :straightface:

I still laugh at the memory of changing a diaper in the middle of the night, half asleep, and without thinking sticking the pin into the bed as I made adjustments. :laughtwo: Woke up wet and couldn't figure out WTH happened! Lol!

Ahhh...... Good times. :battingeyelashes:

I tol' ya I found some good stuff! :laugh:

Y Griega is wonderful - held its charm all the way through the jar. :love: I still have maybe 1/2oz. I never had Kali Mist, but it's reputation is legendary, and I think I know it from the Y Griega. There's a power to it that's unlike anything else I've had - solid and gripping - speedy, but not in a pinned back rushing way - more like blowing down the highway in a fine automobile, wind blasting, tunes cranked. Unfortunately, it's outta stock now.

And ya, I had forgotten about Pineapple Express! And I have a Medical Sour Diesel I didn't know about, and a Delahaze, and couple Green Love Potions ... sheesh.

Did you run a Nebula, Duggan? I remember SweetSue ran one? I wish I knew the genetics.

I'm interested in Diesels this time, so ... :straightface: I get a kick out of knowing that I'm not the only guy who buys seeds just to have 'em ... just in case. :laugh:

LOL, not yet! But I see these guys around me who can stream music from their phones to a nice powered cylinder speaker thingy and THAT's something I'd like to have. And I like the idea of being able to get to the interwebs, too. I may be a 20th century man but I've been wired up since before Netscape arrived. Picture that - no browser - you had to know the URL. :laugh: No graphics, no wysiwyg - just lines of text.

It'll be in the next few months - whenever I get off the dime.

THAT's a good idea! I could see messing with one at a time. :hmmmm: Thanks!

I had kinda forgotten myself! :laugh:

I was SO excited at the time. I looked all over the place and I never found another one. You can find some coloration, and a lot of red pistils, but I didn't find another one like mine. And it knocked itself up too! So I have viable S1s. I ran one successful seed and one freak dud. :slide:

Heheh, I sleep on a waterbed, so that's a no-go for me. It's heated already though. Y'all are missing out on a premium sleeping experience if you don't have a heated waterbed. It's cool in the summer - never a hot spot - always the right temp, and ooooo so nice and warm in the winter. Mites and other creepy critters have no use for the vinyl either.

Yup, it's a forgotten luxury, folks. :geek:

You get the temperature amount of water just right for one person - and then you add a person. Temperatures aren't right for both of you, or they are right for both of you when you snuggle, but not if you sleep without touching - or vice versa - so you always have to sleep with the same person in the same way and they have to be temperature compatible. I never hit the right combination for two people at a time (although my wife said she had a version of water bed with two temperature settings and wave cancelling construction.)

When I was single, I enjoyed my waterbed immensely :)

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I know what you mean. Some mornings it can get a bit chilly after the wife gets up. :laugh: I raise and lower the temp for the seasons, but the wife runs a little hotter than I do. The waveless ones are stuffed with foam pads inside to reduce the slosh, but they also add some insulating ability and that was an improvement.

I used to have a waveless one with an insulation pad on top. It had internal foam and baffles. Didn't use a heater. It was great in summer and in winter the wood stove worked wonders and the insulation pad and fuzzy blankets kept me happy. Now I have a regular mattress and sometimes miss it. I am really looking at some of the new bed tech like "Purple."

Heheh, did some surfing. Check out Atmos. :cheesygrinsmiley: Probably kinda spendy though, ya think?

Aha! :idea: I can put the small vegging ones over the waterbed! Give them the upper bunk. :thumb:

Yep, it was an Ace Panama from a couple years ago. I was one of the first on 420 to run it I think - had to do some surfing to find much about it, but I ran across username dubi, who is an Ace breeder, and got a lot of info on the strain and its development.

It has 2 main pheno groups - the green and the red. The green tends to be buzzier and taller, and the reds often express in pink pistils as well as leaves. Purples are as much as 10% of the phenos. :cheesygrinsmiley: The all-over coloring that I got seems to be rarer - lucky me. :slide:

DSCN40852.JPG

DSCN4197.JPG

DSCN41941.JPG
That's some amazing color. I have a red and green going at the moment. Hopefully I'll get a purple in my remaining beans.

Dubi is the man. From what I've seen he's one of the main breeders for Ace and he knows his stuff. Great personality to boot. He would fit in here perfectly.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

BTW, I finally figured this out! :cheesygrinsmiley: It's not a phone! It's a hand computer!

Duh.

I kept wondering why I would need to spend that much just in case I ever wanted to send or receive a phone call. I'd be making $10 phone calls. :straightface: That's just silly.

But, silly old man that I am, I finally realized that I spend that time on my laptop. My lap computer. So, I could have a hand computer too. That makes sense. :slide:

And if I ever want to take a picture, or make a voice call ... I can use the hand computer to do it! :yahoo: Of course, no one will answer the voice call ...

Livin in a second Century can be a tad disorienting, y'know? :hmmmm:
Lol. I've found since I got my hand computer and my two handed computer (tablet), I use my laptop very little.

I'm very interested in the Dynasty genetics as well. I wish the bigger seed banks carried them though. I try and keep my "souvenir" ordering to as few orders as possible. Although just finding them in stock anywhere would be nice. I really want the pineapple fields or even better pineapple diesel. I tried a pineapple strain a friend had recently and loved the flavor.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

Grew up on a waterbed, used to sit on one end with my feet on the inside of the frame, and push the whole bag back with my back till my legs straight, then let go and ride teh wave....

Grew up on a waterbed, used to sit on one end with my feet on the inside of the frame, and push the whole bag back with my back till my legs straight, then let go and ride teh wave....

Hahaha! I used to do this too. :laughtwo:

Shiggity, Gray, Sue, Radogast, Duggan... What's up. I'm back. As usual Gray, your chopping the lovliest buds.

Busy with life dude, and yourself?

:yahoo: Dennise and BAR show up on the same day! Great to hear from you both. :Namaste:

Oh does that sound so familiar! I'm coaching a little league basketball team but unlike you my old butt doesn't play anymore.

No graphics, no wysiwyg - just lines of text.

I was employed by a state gov agency. Email was very new to them. There was an email interface to http. You sent an email with a url in it... the email server retrieved the content of the url and emailed it back to you. You could continue to 'browse' by sending further emails indicating 'clicked' links. I built a small financial package for them based in the first versions of VB and Excel in a Win3.1 network.

BBS's at 1200bits over an acoustic modem... you could almost hear the ones and zeros.

Oh! Lookie there.... it's B A R!

Back
Top Bottom