High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

I was under the impression that there is already a handful of legal seed breeders in Seattle itself let alone the State of Washington. Pretty sure Jinxproof is legal at the very least he is senior member of TGA. Not to burst your bubble because IMO the more the merrier! Then again maybe I'm missing something. It wouldn't be the first time. I consult in the Recreational industry and I have had similar offers. I have not entertained any of them. I'd encourage you to do the same. Don't let someone interfere with your creative property! Best of luck with it all.

Thanks! No bubble bursting here. There's lots of niches to fill here. Breeder would be my first choice, but anything goes lol. I also have a passion for culturing genetics. Got to get back to that soon! There are medical breeders. Mostly in Seattle. Not so many out here where I am. This is rec farm central lol. I was thinking of addressing that market. At least at first. Hard to say what direction things will lead. I'm sending my resume to a farm today lol.

re: High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000 & Doc Bud's Kit

Wanna go into business together? :)

Hehe yeah for sure! You do all the leg work and I'll take all the profit :rofl: I love being a breeder! Always something new ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of HK11. :)

What is crazy is my auto Six Shooters are supposed to go 70 to 75 days from seed. Mine have only gone 57 days and they look so done. Tons of amber trichomes. Staring flowers, sometimes called fox tailing. They bulked and densed up, etc. They were grown under the Perfect Sun 1000 their whole life, from the very first day they popped from rockwool.

It would be crazy if the light causes them to finish that early.

Here are some pics from day 56. I have a had time they can be done. Even Fast Buds says the strain takes 75 days from seed.

sixshooter1.jpg

sixshooter2.jpg

sixshooter3.jpg

That's pretty interesting Neil because the first Twister was the one harvested from under that light. It was two days ahead of the others. Unfortunately I lost my harvest pics because of a faulty card but it's all hanging and I will have Nug pictures. Going to get a new card for the camera this weekend and hope it fixes it. I will close this journal once I have harvest pics and start the new one with info about the light in the first post. All ladies are transplanted into 10 gallon pots and ready to go in a few days.

Thanks for the link Shiggs.

Super busy but will get an update very soon. Here is a teaser of some new strains coming. BOG sour bubble, Inhouse GG X Dosido and Hulkamaniac, KOS Dark Dragon, Dynasty pineapple fields.
image13534.jpeg

What a beautiful way to start the day. They look wonderfully well-established Shiggity. You've got roots popping out all over, don't you?

Great group of strains coming up, SF :thumb:

The Inhouse GG x Do-si-Dos is of particular interest.

Looking great Shiggs! Are you growing the HBK at the moment? I thought you had a couple of them but I honestly can't remember lol! Too much bud too few brain cells hehehe!

Huckleberry Kush? I still have all three phenos in veg. Not running any this next round. This next round I have 2 Dynastygenetics Bluniverse, one Pineapple fields, 2 TGA Shangrila, five 4Csins (Columbian gold X carnival X cotton candy), and a couple twisters. But of course I will run her again. I just have several oz left of the Huck Kush.

Huckleberry Kush? I still have all three phenos in veg. Not running any this next round. This next round I have 2 Dynastygenetics Bluniverse, one Pineapple fields, 2 TGA Shangrila, five 4Csins (Columbian gold X carnival X cotton candy), and a couple twisters. But of course I will run her again. I just have several oz left of the Huck Kush.

Holy mackerel Shiggity, as I was reading your new list of strains the only thing missing was 5 golden rings and a partridge in a pear tree.
I have not had the privilege to smoke the Huckleberry Kush but hopefully if I get enough off this grow I can give it a whirl and see how I like it. I do know I like the way it grows thats for sure.
Quick question for you, I notice you are using what looks like 1 gallon fabric pots, do you just leave them in the pots when you up pot or are you taking them out of the pot when you up pot?

awesome work shiggity ,im currently running some platinum huckleberry kush from dynasty in high brix ,hoping for a nice male to cross with my time machine and buster strains ,any exp with the phk ?

Back
Top Bottom