King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Man your Girls are looking Great ! I Love the Bruce Banger I have a 5 pack of those that I will run sometime and the Pink Kush are Beautiful I Love the color. I see a lot of familiar faces on here. Hay all making my rounds in the journals have a Great day.
:high-five:

Man your Girls are looking Great ! I Love the Bruce Banger I have a 5 pack of those that I will run sometime and the Pink Kush are Beautiful I Love the color. I see a lot of familiar faces on here. Hay all making my rounds in the journals have a Great day.
:high-five:
Haha take a seat bud.

I am very Interested In sampling that Bruce banger I got going now.

All and all not a bad turn out this winter run. But again less is more Joe you idiot.

Lol

Hey Joe...i'm 420% sure you can chalk your winter grow up to be a great success. You killed it bud. Your ladies look spectacular for sure...NO GUFF man! :headbanger:
Yo duggan

Thanks for the kind words but I always know I can do better buddy. I compete with myself not others .

So what is your guess buddy.? Dry whieght ?

Hey Urban...i think i would just like my nose to be in Joes tent.....betcha she smells 'divine'....
Oh I know. He sent a few pictures on IG...incredible. The man grows some good bud.

That pink kush just flew up my list of must gets. I have a few pink kush THC tablets I bought last week that are really good.

Hey Urban...i think i would just like my nose to be in Joes tent.....betcha she smells 'divine'....
My wife said about half a block away she can smell.my stuff told her best friend at work want to smell what cannabis smells like being grown drive by our house lol..

Alright part two of update .

First off to answer quotes

. Thanks otter I am trying bro.
Testee the dark devil auto day 10 in fridge or 11 today and all buds in jar for hr and half held at 72 % so back in fridge they go.

Thanks addict always willing to share .

Thanks for stopping by fella.

When I rub the stem I can smell sour blueberry semi earthy. But it's mild on the aroma compared to my Bruce bangers and pink kush . Frosty as shit though been reading about how blueberry holds it high long with cure store.. I'm not in a rush I got smoke and hopefully soon rosin to enjoy unlimited.

High penny good to see you back around. Bud .

Now update two .

All these pics above are the short and fat very strong aroma off her of fuel and strawberries juts like their description on seedsman. Outstanding stuff @SeedsMan . Thank you so much for these beans .

Then we will post the bigger pheno version of the Bruce banger

Crazy how much froth is building on these girls . Can't describe how excited I am to get my hands on. This stuff.

And of course one of my favourite strain and it turn s out she is me best girl in tent as far as I am concerned.

Just breathe taking Barneys farm bravo.
Thank.you seedsman for having your hands on these beans . Very magical medicine I am sure. Next round will be a CBD pink kush to try.

All girls are on week 7 flower week 8 is Monday.

Chip season upon me need these dark devil buds out of fridge to make room for new stuff.

That's about it my Alaskan purple is all over the place and oops again Joe..

Embarrassed to post it lol

Night all xoxo
Delicious!

Yo guys day 12 slow dry in fridge for my dark devil auto by sweet seeds looking Greta to me what you guys think. Should be pretty head high smoke took a bit early.

Back
Top Bottom