LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

No pics tonight...the girls are looking pretty much the same. I gave them a TP Drench - 20 mil in 2 gallons of filtered water with 3 mil of Tea. I plan to do their first Brix Foliar tomorrow. I think they should have had their first before now...but I completely forgot to look at when they were to be done!

OK. Still no alternating nodes. They are at day 44 veg. They are about 10 inches in height. They are smaller in stature than my last grows at the same time but are more compact, have a much thicker stem, and way more potential bud sites. They just look like really nice plants.I have not topped yet. Waiting for flip day.

How do I know when to flip? Am I waiting for alternating nodes or pre-flowers or whatever comes first! lol

Hi LG, morning! I don't think topping on flip day is a good idea but I could be wrong. I'd say you are about 2 weeks from flip. You want them to be drinking about everyday and those 1's filled with roots. What size pots are you transplanting to? Doc flips at transplant and uses 7's. I'm using 15's so gave em about 10 days more to veg before flip.

Have a Rockin day!

:theband:

Good morning to ya Lady! Someone said you might want a lil company over here! Glad u decided to try Doc's gear. Ween is a good Brixer and a friend of mine with experience using our 'kit'. Please Lady,..get around to some of the other 'Brixer's' journals..lots of cool chatter and info being thrown around. happy Easter to ya and congrats on finding us!:bravo::circle-of-love:

Hi LG, morning! I don't think topping on flip day is a good idea but I could be wrong. I'd say you are about 2 weeks from flip. You want them to be drinking about everyday and those 1's filled with roots. What size pots are you transplanting to? Doc flips at transplant and uses 7's. I'm using 15's so gave em about 10 days more to veg before flip.

Have a Rockin day!

:theband:
Thanks! I have 10 gallon pots to switch them to.

Have a great day too!:thanks:

Good morning to ya Lady! Someone said you might want a lil company over here! Glad u decided to try Doc's gear. Ween is a good Brixer and a friend of mine with experience using our 'kit'. Please Lady,..get around to some of the other 'Brixer's' journals..lots of cool chatter and info being thrown around. happy Easter to ya and congrats on finding us!:bravo::circle-of-love:
Hey Duggin!! Thanks for dropping by! I will certainly do that! Ween's been a great help already! I'm new to growing and to Doc's gear. I'm loving it so far!:thumb:

Medjool dates are awesome. Dates are such a healthy food. The Medjool is the King of dates by far. I think they would make a great BBQ sauce. As the season nears, I'll be working on that for sure!

Welcome Jax, by the way! Feel free to drop by any time!:ganjamon:
Mmmmmm.....BBQ sauce.

Thanks to Ween for passing the word - I didn't know you were running the Kit, LadyG. :Namaste:

Your plants look well fed, so don't be concerned about your feeding rates. As they start to fill the pots, it'll be more important to keep the dosages up. That concern over the color of new growth is something I understand. Sometimes, the contrast is startling, but it's normal and usually a good sign. In fact, when I don't see it I'm a little disappointed.

If you trust your growing skills, you should keep them in small pots for as long as you can handle them. Doc stalls his until they need water daily. But that can be tricky. I'm not attentive enough to mine, so I typically upcan earlier.

Looking great so far! :thumb:

Mmmmmm.....BBQ sauce.
Amazes me how many crappy sauces are out there! What's a better way to enjoy some choice bud than with some ribs or BBQ brisket with cornbread & honey cannabis butter!!:drool:

Amazes me how many crappy sauces are out there! What's a better way to enjoy some choice bud than with some ribs or BBQ brisket with cornbread & honey cannabis butter!!:drool:
Well I am thinking that bud and BBQ will be on the menu a lot this spring, summer and fall!

Bud and BBQ - love it! Adds a whole new level to the idea of a Pot Luck get together!!
:rofl: I love it! ...And @Van Stank will be firing up the barbie in his shorts, T-shirt, and flip flops in the middle of a blizzard!

Why am i always the last to know when there's a good journal?

LG...I'll be here lurking in the background, popping up with tersely worded, unsolicited advice from time to time. Mostly, I'll just be "liking" the good advice you get from the gang.
Thanks Doc! Glad to have you. I can take it... There's no crying in growing weed! Well...maybe a sniffle or too! Brixers are a good group for sure!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom