Light Addict's Last Thread

I intend it to go on for years :) I'll document my journey in all things green here. From my planned move to Spain early next year, where I'll be growing full-time professionally and once settled in I'll be entering all the big European canna cups! :)

I've so much planned at the moment its daft and Ive to mostly squeeze into the next 7 months before our little one arrives....! (I'm writing an eBook, producing my own grow aid product and writing for a few big publications) Then moving abroad with an infant early next year, should be fun lol. Yet my Mrs understands the opportunities in front of us so is being 100% supportive, I'm very lucky! :)

I'll admit I was hoping for the USA but Spain doesn't sound like it would suck...:blushsmile: Isn't your mom or dad there too..:confused:... Doesn't matter just thought I remembered you sayin someone was there... Give the bambino a hug and kiss from me... I'm so stocked for you my friend... Love ya mean it...:love:...:circle-of-love:

Well folks :)

So for any who are new to my growing etc; I'm not much for doing things normally lol.

IMAG53221.jpg
IMAG53191.jpg

I'm currently experimenting with this method.

What node you do you do you initial topping?

Why stop at 3 nodes out?

I'm currently experimenting with this method.

What node you do you do you initial topping?

Why stop at 3 nodes out?

So I think I get you! So the first topping to make the T point or main flux point, is at the 3rd node up. I chose this node, as its just the first point that the baby plant produces a node capable of developing enough in itself (structure wise) to carry the stress and load fluxing puts on this T point!
Then as for why stopping at 3 nodes out, I just snapped one end by accident, so then took the other off as I like symmetry. Normal fluxes of mine go on for loads more with some of my past fluxes having 50+ limbs :)

Thank you so much I'll the term for this is FLUXing. What's your avg veg time before flowering? How long would you recommend the terminals be before flipping the switch to 12/12.

I've got 2 this style almost ready to flower but before.

Jellyfeet Tsite node 4 with 3F nodes and counting (producing 12 terminal shoots or more)

tesla Tsite node 4 with
Terminated F at 3rd node out

To make a long story short light Addict came up with the name because the negative conatation that ML has. Besides coming up with the name he's a master fluxer, bar none. Like gramps used to say in the old western guns of will sometimes. No brag just fact. Enough rambling just look at his work.

will sonnet :rofl:

nice journal you got going here light:adore::adore::adore:
my parents live in alicante and i also have a nie number but not living in spain at the moment but always handy to have for scc's:lot-o-toke:
maybe one day......:cheesygrinsmiley::smokin:

Thank you so much I'll the term for this is FLUXing. What's your avg veg time before flowering? How long would you recommend the terminals be before flipping the switch to 12/12.

I've got 2 this style almost ready to flower but before.

Jellyfeet Tsite node 4 with 3F nodes and counting (producing 12 terminal shoots or more)

tesla Tsite node 4 with
Terminated F at 3rd node out

Basically if I get you right you've one topped at both ends already and one not. As far as how long I give etc, I always build minimum of 6 inch vertical, before flowering! :)

Back
Top Bottom