Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

I'm gonna play with the dates next year - if I start way early like you can in a greenhouse - it won't hold them - I may try one even later just to see what happens, hopefully smaller. Let the outdoor gals run wild!!!
I think I may have given my best plant some bud rot - I was farting around with my wood furnace reservoir that is in the corner of the shop - I had the lid off and the humidity went thru the roof!!! I noticed it on the top cola so decided to chop - I removed that part but I'm a bit worried about the inside.
Congrats on the harvest Blew!!! :thumb:
Rot sucks...I have been drying my Skunk buds outside in the GH because my kids are homeschooling and I can't have the house stinking! Nights are 90%+ and days are spot on @ 70%. We had such a dry summer this year my outdoor plants, which I let grow wild, were pathetic. Definitely much to be said about well watered plants in large fabric pots...hard to beat. I definitely liked the manageable size of a mid-June start.

I'm surprised it didn't die of lead poisoning!!!:hmmmm::rofl:
Yeah, I'm a pacifist. I have an Akita also, but she didn't get it (would've, off leash). Live and let live (somewhere else)! Happy Smokin'

Highya BH,

Been quiet over here. Glad you're alright. Hope you and your family have a nice family Thanksgiving. Happy Smokin'

Happy Winter Solstice!

Certain things were bound to come due during a global pandemic...like a dead sump pump in the septic...and the necessity to have a truck come pump out the 1000 gallons of poo. Thinking it would be a "see you next year" reply, I was thrilled to have them arrive 2 hours later and drive away with the situation fully resolved. Sometimes the stars just line up the right way, and today (a Monday no less) was one of those for me. Hope you all get one of those before the end of this crazy-ass year.

:peace:

Happy Winter Solstice!

Certain things were bound to come due during a global pandemic...like a dead sump pump in the septic...and the necessity to have a truck come pump out the 1000 gallons of poo. Thinking it would be a "see you next year" reply, I was thrilled to have them arrive 2 hours later and drive away with the situation fully resolved. Sometimes the stars just line up the right way, and today (a Monday no less) was one of those for me. Hope you all get one of those before the end of this crazy-ass year.

Blew Hiller, and a good longest night to you. Good to hear you got that problem fixed right away. Too cloudy here to see the Saturn and Jupiter alignment. Take care through the holidays.

Highya BH,

Sorry to hear about problems for you. But, I'm glad it was resolved quickly. Things like that give someone visions of not getting fixed right away! Not Good!

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Happy Smokin'

Highya BH,

I hope you and yours have a great year next year. I enjoyed your journal when you were more active. Curiosity demands me ask why did you cut way back on posting? Happy Smokin'

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

Highya BH,

Happy 420 day to you and yours. I hope your spring seedling season is going well. It is here. Happy Smokin'

Another winter has passed and, once again, we are surrounded by the much appreciated seasonal visitors (and their quarantine-stockpiled disposable income!). Since last summer was, to everyone's surprise, so damn busy we ended up adding another cabin for guests. You might remember her as the timber framed "screened-porch". The initial idea was to overbuild it so if we needed/wanted we could do just what happened...sheath it and convert it to living accommodations. We added 1" of foam board on the walls and floor and 2" on the roof. A small wood stove heats her quickly and easily. My son and I spent some great nights there this winter, playing cards and talking shit. Total interior space is 70ft2, with a double a pullman twin bed. Essentially a really nice bunkhouse, and we added a separate outdoor kitchen and eating area. Like the other cabins we have an outhouse and outdoor hot water shower. She's already half booked for the season (others are fully booked).

Started seeds yesterday and will post on them when they pop.

Back
Top Bottom