Mars Epistar Pro Series 160 LED Tester Grow - Dark Dragon - SCROG

Just taking a peek. Kind of wondered about Mars LE's myself. I know a lot have great results with LED's Looks like you got a cool small impact grow setup. I looked into Mars's 460 I think it is. They update to the 5 watter bulbs. I thought about one for my 4'X4' veg tents. Might keep down heat come summer times. GL and iffin you don't mind I might peek in every now and then Keepem Green

hope you stop by often man, i really enjoy the panel so far and covers my small indoor operation well. i just grow for myself and my GF who suffers from chronic Pancreatits so tents are my only option. since LED lets me keep the panel close to the canopy as well as lower heat and watt usage i can grow my own meds where i would never be able to other wise. thanx for the kind words :thanks:

:circle-of-love: thank you for the updation, Brian. The light is on the track.:cheer:

The light is doing amazing! i cant wait until i am able to place them into flower :circle-of-love:

weekly update on the dark dragon from kingdom organic seeds under the new mars pro series epistar 160LED and the thunderhaze autos from genofarm seeds under marshydro LED as well

Great looking plants. You mentioned that one of the plants could have the buds "structured". Can you explain this please.

:thanks:

was it on the video? i may remember saying i liked the structure of the buds on the coco plant on the right. i didnt do anything to train the buds but give bud boosters and reg nutes

Yes...."I like the structure of those buds too" is what you said. Sorry...I thought I heard something different. It's @ 13:50 on the vid.

haha ya i thought thats what it was. honestly when i film i often forget what i ment to talk about lol its crazy how just pressing that record button makes your brain go to mush :lot-o-toke:

OK i found another female in the garden and dont know which 2 to select for the test SCROG under the mars pro seris epistar led haha i marked them with a yellow, blue or green marker if anyone would like to see one over the other let me know and ill have those 2 go under the SCROG soon!

Family Shot
IMG_157420.JPG
IMG_157516.JPG

Blue
IMG_157620.JPG
IMG_157720.JPG
IMG_157816.JPG

Yellow
IMG_157915.JPG
IMG_158020.JPG
IMG_158119.JPG

Green
IMG_158223.JPG
IMG_158323.JPG
IMG_158415.JPG

Thanx to anyone in advance that helps me make the decision.

and here is the video to look at the three plants i will be choosing from if anyone wanted a better look

blue and green are the same size butYellow is a monster, you might want to do a solo with yellow to see if you can get that 1gpw. Train her to fill out the foot print then flip.

ya i was thinking of doing a solo scrog with one of the plants under my mars2 700 and see how that does but we'll see. most ppl on youtube want to see all three scrog'd out or the yellow and blue. im leaning on yellow blue as i dont have the room for 3 plants in #7 pots under a scrog in this tent. thanx for the info man def will think about it

Making good progress.

:goodjob:

Thanx brotha, i'm really liking these dark dragon seeds :circle-of-love:

S2:E11 Dark Dragon SCROG Prep, ThunderHaze Auto Harvest

Subbed in, and subscribed to your youtube channel as well. Expect all vids on your channel to have 1 more view in their counts by the end of the night.

haha im glad to have you man, love growing and hope you can take something away from the grows! :volcano-smiley:

Dark Dragon day 49 update

First off thanx to anyone that helped decide what plants to use under the scrog, alot of ppl on youtube wanted all three under the scorg but i dont think 3 #7 pots would fit well so the most voted for were the yellow and blue marked plants. i did just transplant to there #7 pots and will not be feeding them for a while as i placed them in a 5 part foxfarm ocean forest 1 part #3 chunky perlite mix that is pretty hot. i still have 4 other Dark Dragon seedlings going but it looks like i see some male parts sticking out of 3 of them but hopefully i will get another female so i can find a good mother from them as well as do a scrog under my mars reflector 144x5 LED not really a comparison just to see if i notice any major differances between the panels. i will try to keep you posted on them as soon as i see sex.

IMG_166822.JPG
IMG_166719.JPG
IMG_167420.JPG
IMG_167330.JPG

Blue
IMG_166925.JPG
IMG_167021.JPG

Yellow
IMG_167127.JPG
IMG_167229.JPG

Back
Top Bottom