Mars Epistar Pro Series 160 LED Tester Grow - Dark Dragon - SCROG

45 days in this these pots plus 33 days before the new light for a total of 78 days veg? What will you do to prevent mineral depletion and plant trying to finish up too early like what happened to CO Finest's pro gro? Is that what Recharge does, replace mineral? What about the cal mag , is that in the recharge as well? You are in the lime light now my friend. Should be some big colas if you can keep em from committing cellular apoptosis..gud luk

i hope i can get a bit better luck than CO finest as his plants def didnt turn out the way we would have liked. as far as providing mineral and nutrients to the plant i am going to use mostly gen organics line of nutes: biogrow, bioweed, bioroot, ancient forest and recharge. recharge is a microbe additive that helps keep the roots healthy by providing a beneficial fungi and bacteria that help fight pests and harmful bacteria. as well as the microbe's help break down organic matter in the soil and nutes to make it available to the plant. it also has trichoderma which i believe lives in the roots and helps the uptake of the nutes in the soil as well so it really just helps the biological life in the soil. and for flower i will replace biogrow for gen hydro 3 part base nute, add biobud (gen organics bud booster) and Mammoth P which is a microbe additive as well that has a rare phosphorus releasing strain that is unique to them. and of course i will stop giving bioweed and bioroot during flower. let me know if you have any more ?'s about my nutes, microbe's or soil i will be using :Namaste:

Here is some more home work for your brain, Brian LOL . IT talks about uv damaging plant cells in pants that lack certain genes. THese lights don't have UV-b do they? In the conclusion (scroll down) they say again there are unknowns when it comes to UV and cellular suicide. We may be pushing the the envelope with these high intensity COB lights, who knows? Why did CO Finest plant turn sickly yellow? Not enough nitrogen? Nitrogen block out? Are you going to do a live organic microbe juice? Or is that stuff in the Recharge mix?

UV-Induced Cell Death in Plants

i was planing on just doing the recharge for veg and add Mammoth P during flower for a microbe additive and agree that UV-b seems to fry some plants but of coarse the fact that cannabinoids seem to have UV protective qualitys would indicate that if the plant detected more UV-b it would up the resin production. i would love to try a panel with some UV-b and see if i notice a difference.

and thanx for the articles man i will have to read through them and see what they say. by the way these plants are growing so far i thing i am going to get some good results :Namaste:

PissDrunx0420 LED Grow: S2:E14Dark Dragon SCROG, ThunderHaze Auto Weight....... just another weekly update on the garden

Looking all good and happy! Loving a nice full scrog ;)

whats going on man good to see you stop my, i wanted to make sure the scrog was full to get the best canopy but im a little worried i may add some support when the buds really start to stack and swell

Those ThunderHaze Autos are Ridiculous, I can't wait to go to COCO. +REPS 420 buddy. :volcano-smiley:

P.S. At least 4 a plant, those things are THICK!!

Im def hopeing for 4 OZ per plant as well man, i think this is going to be my best grow for sure. and I think the coco grow really proves you can reuse your coco with great results!

Another great update bud, your weekly updates are a highlight.

I love your vids and updates as well man, i just wish i wasnt so busy these days man work, growing, forum updates and the youtube vids are killing me and thats not to mention the GF lol makes it all worth it to here some compliments brotha. cheers and happy holidays to all! :Namaste:

The ThunderHaze Plants are Beauties !

At Day 77 they were looking great on day 97 they are looking fucking Sweet !

I am liking the thick with Bud branches , nice,
and am looking forward to the Dark Dragon Scrog !

I expect the led haters :volcano-smiley:
will ignore your results.
Personally I like LED and HID. They both have abilities HID for instance works better for Vertical lighting then LED does , IMO.

subb'ed :goodjob:

The ThunderHaze Plants are Beauties !

At Day 77 they were looking great on day 97 they are looking fucking Sweet !

I am liking the thick with Bud branches , nice,
and am looking forward to the Dark Dragon Scrog !

I expect the led haters :volcano-smiley:
will ignore your results.
Personally I like LED and HID. They both have abilities HID for instance works better for Vertical lighting then LED does , IMO.

subb'ed :goodjob:

Thanx for making it brotha and the thunderhaze in coco are looking sooo amazing! it seems that there will always be ppl that are stuck in a way of thinking and ignore data thats in front of them, i would never claim that LED is better than HID in any particular way but i do feel that there are qualitys about LEDs that appeal to the homegrower and these days even some production growers if done correctly. I hope the genetics paired up with the new panel will really provide an amazing product and good quantity :Namaste:

Dark Dragon day 7 of flower

Hello everyone and welcome back for another weekly update. i hope everyones gardens are happy, today is the last day of week 1 in flower and im still training the brances into the scrog as they are really starting to stretch. I will coninue to train them for another week and then lean them alone to grow into the light. I am still using the general organics Veg nutes as the plants need alot of N in the firest couple of weeks of flower since they streach alot in the first 3-4 weeks of flower. i also am using microb addatives recharge and this week i will add Mammoth P, the Mammoth P has a special phosphorus releasing microb that should really help in flower. i will give these ladys one more lollipop either next week or the week after depending on when the canopy blocks too much light to the lower growth.

The Mars Pro light is performing awesome, i have it at 18 inches from the canopy and at full strength on a 12/12 cycle. i do plan on doing some tests with sunrise and sunset in the future but will see what the panel can do with the traditional light cycle. cant wait to see how the light performs in flower as the plants seem to love the plants so far.

Per Gallon (every third watering)
2.5ml-Recharge
2.5ml-BioThrive Grow
1.5ml-BioRoot
1.5ml-BioWeed
1ml-Mammoth P

IMG_191415.JPG
IMG_191520.JPG
IMG_191624.JPG
IMG_191720.JPG
IMG_191820.JPG

I am super curious how one 160 led Mars pro panel will perform in the tent , waiting with baited breath !
so far so good !

! Happy wake n bake !
:volcano-smiley:

happy wake and bake to you too brotha! thanx for stopping by and i really have liked the panel so far :Namaste:

:allgood:

Excellent work, :clap:

That canopy looks great.

thanx brotha, the SCROG is looking like the best yet :volcano-smiley:

and another weekly video update on both the dark dragon scrog and thunderhaze auto harvest, all grown under marshydro LEDs

Another great vid. Around 8:30 I got a giggle out of watching ya in the tv reflection rather than looking at the thunder haze auto nugs.

:high-five:

LMAO i was thinking of reshooting that after i watched it agian but thought it looked funny :volcano-smiley: thanx for watching brotha!

here is some pics of the extracts i did in my dab and chug vid. i love getting extracts from boulder as they seem to have the smoothest and best tasting shatters

IMG_192318.JPG
IMG_192121.JPG
IMG_192219.JPG
IMG_192523.JPG
IMG_192423.JPG

Back
Top Bottom