• Buckshot - November 2013

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Ricorico - December 2013

Votes: 8 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Year Contest. :cheer:

During the past 12 months, we've seen a lot of passionate members helping others in our community, for which we are truly grateful. :thanks: :goodjob:

Now's the time to stand up and decide who helped the most. :high-five:

Below, for your Canna-voting pleasure, are the eligible first place winners from each of the monthly contest threads of 2013.

The sole winner earns 420 reputation points, the title Member of the Year 2013, and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar! More prizes will be announced soon! ;)

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett & Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
HBI International Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Smoke Cones Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules for Voting:

1. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

2. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

3. In accepting the Member of the Year title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Cultivator - January 2013

Vick074 - February 2013

Mcloadie - March 2013

Hiker - April 2013

OldMedMan - May 2013

KingJohnC - June 2013

Curso - July 2013

Donpaul.p - August 2013

Shottafire - September 2013

Spimp - October 2013

Light Addict - November 2013

Buckshot - November 2013

Ricorico - December 2013

Good luck to all!!! You all deserve it!!

I would like to thank everyone who voted me Member of the Month - June 2013 and our sponsors who have graciously donated a prize package, i would like to encourage everyone to vote in our monthly contests for one of the great people here that make 420Magazine the best cannabis related website on the internet.

every member in that list is a winner,

we done everyone and good luck.

i have to repeat what king has said, we owe a lot to our amazing staff members who keep this site ticking over and keep it safe and secure for all of us to continue with growing and sharing our adventures with others,
i also have to thank the amazing sponsors we have who put up the prizes for 3 contests each month year after year, their products have helped many of us and will continue to do so,

so happy new year to all 420 staff and sponsors, you really do make this site what it is.
peace

Although this is my first year on this forum, I've always felt at home:) These are some damn, great members that you see above. Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to get to know everyone on that list, but I can say that every last one of them are deserving. After all, we the 420 community agree that these 12 members are invaluable growers, friends, and people that help make this site a welcoming environment! Good luck to all, and wish you the best in the New Year!

ARRGH!!, Brain freeze! :snooze:

How do you pick one winner from this great list of members?:lot-o-toke:

Good luck to all of the candidates. You're all the Crème de la Crème of members here :thumb:

Now I better go medicate my brain. :tokin:

we have such a great community here, look at all these other grow related sites for example, when a new member asks a basic question in their forums they get slagged off and told not to grow if they dont know the basics, before i joined this site i checked sites for the country im in and the other big grow sites but all i found was sites full of abuse and no respect for each other,

they had the members who knew each other through the site but any outsiders or new members joining in was pushed out with words of abuse or made to feel small for asking basic questions, then i came across this site and couldnt believe how different it was, here everyone is more than welcome and everyone is free to ask what ever questions they like,

it would be very easy for the more experienced growers to tell the new members to use the search feature on the site to find their answer but ive not seen any members say that, instead they reply with respect and either provide the answer their looking for or post a link to take them to the part of the site that will help them. no other site comes close to this site.

may this year bless us all with healthy plants, huge buds and many happy harvests,
we owe the mods and site owner a huge thank you for keeping the site running.
happy new year mods.
peace.

now who do i vote for this time round, this has got to be the hardest votee to make, everyone up their is more than deserving,
good luck everyone,

Firstly lol I really dont deserve to be up for this one :).
I'm not that knowledgeable on deficiencies and such alike, or on most things too complex with our blessed plants lol. I simply train!
There are such more deserving people listed above please vote for them :)

Now to mirror all the above sentiments

This site took me in; asking all the daftest of questions on the FAQ board. I received real aid when needed. Not just general platitudes and bunkum, I got real hard earned, tried and tested info.
The warm friendly atmosphere that exists without judgement; is a true thing of joy here @ 420. It persuaded me to journal here and I can say without doubt the process combined with the learning and the amazing friendships you can find here, has made a big, very positive change in my life!

Thank you all, vote for one of the others :)

Wow what a list of names...Some I am familiar with and others are new to me but I look forward to getting to know you better. I have been gone a spell but I am back....Congrats and good luck to you all....much love

Wow what a list of names...Some I am familiar with and others are new to me but I look forward to getting to know you better. I have been gone a spell but I am back....Congrats and good luck to you all....much love

Welcome back Queeny! I've been snooping around too! Still cant grow yet, but this place is great! Good friends, good green's, less meen's!

Hey qtl you visit OMM's aloha journal 3 yet?
if not go check it out im sure hell be glad to see you :thumb:

It was hard to cast my vote as I have come to "know" more folks and some I interact with regularly who's names are on this list. I wish I had more than one vote to dole out.

As pillar of our community whom I call Sir in respect, I have given my vote to OMM.

I'm pretty new to this community bud I recognize a lot of names on this list already, which speaks volumes. I browsed through many different websites and forums and eventually decided on this site because of the irie vibe and grow journals like OldManMed's. Best of luck to all the top dogs out there this year, keep it going into the new year! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom