Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

I talk to Nate pretty regularly. He's been super busy with work. Hes still turning out incredible plants. Next time I talk to him I'll tell him ya said hi.

Thanks bud,...ya , I was helping him via PM's. with an electrical reno he was doin....just wonderin if he made out OK with that,...and if he's comin back to us! Cheers .

hey neiko i forgot to ask you did you check out those m2 beans and if so what do you think about them i was thinking about trying those at some point i would really like your opinion your the sativa go to guy lol!

hey neiko i forgot to ask you did you check out those m2 beans and if so what do you think about them i was thinking about trying those at some point i would really like your opinion your the sativa go to guy lol!

Sorry guys, I've been super busy lately.

I did check out the M2. It sounds interesting. It looks like there are a few pheno's of it. The strains used in it are all very long flowering plants. I'm not sure how it would finish in 14 weeks but yeah I think it would be a fun one to run. Anything with the original haze in it should be good. They have some very interesting strains. I might have to give them a shot.

Sorry guys, I've been super busy lately.

I did check out the M2. It sounds interesting. It looks like there are a few pheno's of it. The strains used in it are all very long flowering plants. I'm not sure how it would finish in 14 weeks but yeah I think it would be a fun one to run. Anything with the original haze in it should be good. They have some very interesting strains. I might have to give them a shot.
thanks for getting back to me i think some of there strains look interesting my problem is a i want to grow some of everything unfortunately i wont live that long lol!

thanks for getting back to me i think some of there strains look interesting my problem is a i want to grow some of everything unfortunately i wont live that long lol!

I think that's a common problem. I have it too. I am slowly starting to collect my keepers but I still always have to have something new in the pipeline or I get bored. I like the anticipation of trying something new.

all i can say to that is bookem danno lmao!

Ya..LMAO....that's my fav. line from that show....now your talkin sticky! "Bookem Danno,... murder one"
Great stuff sticky! Ok , everyone around here knows i'm very into movie one liners and Nis, Canna and i like to play with them sometimes. they always kid me that my one liners i get them to guess are from movies older than they are....:) and i should watch some newer stuff...LMAO!:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom