Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

It's only Will Ferrel, and John C. Riley in the performance of their lifetime. This is the best one liner movie in the history of tv! Lol!

No carry on, i like it. Im just in trim jail so i can't participate much. Step Brothers was funny as hell.

Prepare to laugh your ass off. Dude. Put that on your to do list.
OK, Ok,...next time we (Mare and i) get a chance , we'le see if i can rent it! BTW thanks Neiko,....how goes the trimmin...you doin it by your lonesome?

Ya..LMAO....that's my fav. line from that show....now your talkin sticky! "Bookem Danno,... murder one"
Great stuff sticky! Ok , everyone around here knows i'm very into movie one liners and Nis, Canna and i like to play with them sometimes. they always kid me that my one liners i get them to guess are from movies older than they are....:) and i should watch some newer stuff...LMAO!:rofl::rofl:
you dont want to give up your edge lol!

Ok I'm out of trim jail. Now I have 5 root balls that need recycled and about every plant I have needs transplanted. I hate when I get this far behind.

Amnesia
20170618_130912.jpg
20170618_130926.jpg

Neiko, real nice hommes. Fawking a I need more space! I just added a small tent in my room for seeds/clone. Can't run it yet, too hot and a lot of light leaks to fix. Oh buddy I'll be a happy guy when I can run multiples and finally get a favorite I want to keep.

Duggs, you go watch Stepbrothers, hurry up! I don't know if there is a un-cut version, if so watch that. I'll leave you with a step bro piece, and don't let it scare u. Drum balls.

Wife and kids are up-north until Thurs so I shall wish everyone a most fantastic cone evening!

:tokin:

Hey Neiko, after you showed off you Sour Strawberry I was inspired to get some seeds of her. i dropped on in a paper towel a day and a half ago and it ended up in soil today. I am hoping for a female that resembles yours :thumb:

Good luck! I may run that again real soon. She sure was pretty and a great buzz but the clone was super viney....just a mess, I ended up killing it.

Neiko, real nice hommes. Fawking a I need more space! I just added a small tent in my room for seeds/clone. Can't run it yet, too hot and a lot of light leaks to fix. Oh buddy I'll be a happy guy when I can run multiples and finally get a favorite I want to keep.

Duggs, you go watch Stepbrothers, hurry up! I don't know if there is a un-cut version, if so watch that. I'll leave you with a step bro piece, and don't let it scare u. Drum balls.

Wife and kids are up-north until Thurs so I shall wish everyone a most fantastic cone evening!

:tokin:

I just watched Step Brothers again the other night on STARZ. That is a great stoner movie.

Room is always an issue. I would love to separate my veg and flower areas and get out of tents. As it is now though, I would need to work significantly less to handle anymore plants. I spend most of my free time tending to them now. I love having lots of variety though. After the cup this weekend I will dropping more seeds. For sure I will be running In House Genetic's Black Cherry Punch and I hope to pick up some nice stuff at the cup.

Here guys, try some Amnesia, fresh fresh fresh....God I love this stuff!
:passitleft:

I end up with some clones that are super viney every once in a while. I had this world of seeds obsession I was running and all of the clones I ran just zig zagged every where. Between that and the fact that it never produced tops that weighed more than a couple of grams I decided to stop running her and move on to something else.

I was just looking at In-Houses Black Cherry Gorilla last night. One of these days when I have spare money and room I will end up with some of IHG gear.

Back
Top Bottom