Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Yeah, that's the mental note I made, just didn't write it down. Thx Gov.

Neiko, like you I am gunning for new strains from the cup, alas I can't hang long because of a sick dog. Let me know if you come across any groovy stuff, I'll probably only be there for 2hrs or so. The trip is going to be all run and no play, maybe a cone in the designated area just because...

The seed shopping is my main reason for going, and to hopefully talk to some breeders like DJ Short. He's is usually there. The banned one picked up the clementine seeds there 2 years ago. I don't know if they (Crockett Family Farms) even list it on their website yet. It is really hard to find yet, it keeps winning concentrate cups. I'll definitely share. It's much easier to find keepers if it is a team event lol. I am going to pop some more Clementine seeds this year too. We kept the 1st female we got so I'm interested in what other phenotypes we might find.

I use transplant in veg as well. I switch between GE and transplant. As far as when to add recharge, do you transplant and flip or veg for a while then flip? Since I transplant and flip I don't add recharge until week 3. There is plenty of goodies in the soil to handle the CATs. The recharge isn't necessarily for the CAT drenches, it's for the later half of blooming and possibly a 2nd round of CATs depending on flowering times. I have done 2 recharges as well on strains that go 14 plus weeks. I hit those at week 9 or 10.

Thank you for this Neiko. My last couple I did Recharge at the same time I did the first CAT, and when I did that I remember thinking I need to pin this down better. You've helped me solve another piece of the puzzle.

Time to roll out of bed and get things ready to ship. :battingeyelashes: :love: I have a couple days ahead contrasting a couple delicious sativas I recently received. Mmmm..... good thing my whole life is one extended weekend. :laughtwo:

The seed shopping is my main reason for going, and to hopefully talk to some breeders like DJ Short. He's is usually there. The banned one picked up the clementine seeds there 2 years ago. I don't know if they (Crockett Family Farms) even list it on their website yet. It is really hard to find yet, it keeps winning concentrate cups. I'll definitely share. It's much easier to find keepers if it is a team event lol. I am going to pop some more Clementine seeds this year too. We kept the 1st female we got so I'm interested in what other phenotypes we might find.

There is a seed site that has them listed for sale. They are out of stock though. I looked them up after seeing how well yours did. CFF seems like yet another solid breeder that is putting out consistent fire.

hi neiko,i would like to pick your brain a bit im planning on growing some reg seeds i read in one of the journals here that you can run them at 10/14 for about 3 weeks pick out the good ones go back to 18/6 and it takes them a couple weeks to bounce back and go or the old fashioned way growem for 2-3 mos. just wondering what your take is?

Ok gang it's been a minute so I'll show ya's what I got going on at the moment. Some of these aren't sativas but the sativas aren't much to look at yet. Pics:

Grand Daddy Purple but no purple. Day 57 (Kens)
20170630_054433.jpg

Jamaican 1
20170630_054221.jpg

20170630_054257_001.jpg

Jamaican 2
20170630_054315.jpg

Dr. Grinspoon non bead pheno (Barney's Farm)
20170630_054351.jpg

Lemon Thai Kush (HSO)
20170630_054507.jpg

707 Truthband (HSO)
20170630_054518.jpg

20170630_054540.jpg

Strawberry Fields (Crockett Family Farms)
20170630_054606.jpg

Some of the veg plants

Here a go Conrad, Bubba Hash fuel pheno
20170630_054020.jpg

Clementine
20170630_054102.jpg

Devil's Carnival
20170630_054043.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. Things should be cruising along nicely now.

Hmmm mine looks different, so I guess I got the other pheno. Great plants all the way :thumb:

I hit her a little too heavy with brix. I don't really mind burnt tips. That says I'm pushing it right to the edge but not too far. If perfect leaves were a contest I'd lose for sure lol. But I've had no complaints on the end result.

Thanks bud ! That explains it . I agree with you 100% . Have an awesome Friday bud...cheers!:Namaste::high-five:

Thanks bud ! That explains it . I agree with you 100% . Have an awesome Friday bud...cheers!:Namaste::high-five:
Yup I was going to say that as well. Have had to mix the brix just a tad light for them but all in all have had no complaints. No real mag problems or any other deficiencies so you should be good to go. We have 2 that I've been trying to kill with drenches for the last 2 weeks or so to see how far I can push them and so far they are pushing right back.

Here, try some!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom