New City Grower 2.0

OZ would like back :) :) :) I have asked the mods to make his account reinstated. Happy foookin days !! :) sorry no comp or would be here in five! :) get OZ back :)
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::thumb::blunt::adore::adore::adore::partyboy::partyboy::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Good Evening or Afternoon or Morning depending on what side of the universe your on.

First off I'd like to welcome Ozzy back.

We'd like to welcome the whole :420: community to the 10th episode and anniversary of the world's famous 420 Game Show

THE REPS ARE RIGHT​

The rules are very simple: There are none

Just answer the questions to the best of your ability or even help someone else answer a question. This is an interactive cybermatic open forum and it's main purpose is useful info. Feel free to post at anytime. Just keep it clean. If you must use the f word use FLUX. We'll be giving away tons of prizes & reps; That's right I said REPS!

I'll be one of your Host for the show and for those of you who don't know me, my name is

BROKE ASS REG​

I'll be accompanied by your Hostess, our Head Judge, & of course our guest JUDGES who happen to all be seasoned Growers. For Those of you who will be participating for the first time DO NOT feel shy or insecure about posting. You can and it's also encouraged to question questions and answers. We plan on all walking away after this hour having learned a thing or two.

I'll let the rest of the team introduce their-selves.

I thought I had it fixed last night,

but it must have needed to be spayed instead of neutered

I'll try again later

Where are our other 2 judges?

Well we don't have all night. Princess DIY, Hit um with Question 1.

Paging Brit, paging Brit!

Back
Top Bottom