Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

All of a sudden gravity is starting to pull everything down. Skellington Pheno is gonna have a great yield. Both Laniakea can be hard to tell the way the leaves hide the bulk....tall spears and super chunky fat nugs on them girls
20191210_191629.jpg

20191210_191955.jpg
20191210_192105.jpg

The LTK is the only one standing up with no issues....but the buds haven't quite filled in like the others. The BCP just sways looking like she is gonna fall over any second. Had a peek at the scope again and spotting amber scattered all over.
20191210_192125.jpg
20191210_192028.jpg

Time to chop seedling. You probably don't want too many more ambers.

I always count from flip. Everyone does it different. I only keep track of the time post flip in case I want to run the strain again and can compare differences in different chop dates. Breeder times, ignore them, take the plant when it's ready.

Time to chop seedling. You probably don't want too many more ambers.

I always count from flip. Everyone does it different. I only keep track of the time post flip in case I want to run the strain again and can compare differences in different chop dates. Breeder times, ignore them, take the plant when it's ready.
I am gonna check in with the scope daily from here on out. I would like to give her another week. I am gonna clean out a bar fridge I got and toss them in there (paper bags) after a bud wash and quick dry.....so I can take them down one at a time no problem.

Yes.....waiting another week to ten days will only add to the flavor ,yield and potency.
U will find the resin stays milky for a long time in this soil. Gland heads are reluctant to ripen/amber as fast as other methods. Must be the minerals.....dunno..
Your BCP will continue to put on weight .... :surf: .
Cheers man..:high-five:
Yeah, that's some of what I was thinking...with some extra info there I wasn't aware of. 8 weeks/56 days is Christmas eve. I want to go in like a ninja this time and take her in the dark. That can only happen on the weekend or the holidays, so I am looking at the 21st or 24th as the best days to get that done properly. Until then I am gonna clean this fridge up really good and read through the low and slow process again. I don't really have the space to dry otherwise, so it seems like the perfect time to give that process a try.

Yeah, that's some of what I was thinking...with some extra info there I wasn't aware of. 8 weeks/56 days is Christmas eve. I want to go in like a ninja this time and take her in the dark. That can only happen on the weekend or the holidays, so I am looking at the 21st or 24th as the best days to get that done properly. Until then I am gonna clean this fridge up really good and read through the low and slow process again. I don't really have the space to dry otherwise, so it seems like the perfect time to give that process a try.
I did the low and slow thing last time because I didn't have anywhere to dry. I am going to get one of those drying racks and do some that way when I harvest this crop and hang it in the tent so my carbon filter can remove the smell. and some of it, what ever will fit in my mini fridge the rest will be put on the drying rack. Your plants are looking awesome

Wow seedling Looking out of this world good Those colas are budding up so nice you are going to have a good stock when you are done Great job.

Yeah....not bad for a 1st time kit user and second grow....what a trip!

Looking fantastic over here! :high-five:
Thanks farmer....you are not too far behind now in the counting of days. I love how they glow in the dark like that.

Wow seedling Looking out of this world good Those colas are budding up so nice you are going to have a good stock when you are done Great job.
Yup....I am gonna have way too much for one man to smoke. I guess I will just have to share some of it. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom