Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Got the LTK her GI just moments ago....she is not looking as vibrant as the other three, but I think tomorrow will be a different story.

The brix foliar was at 10 days yesterday...but I am gonna let them sit a few days to let all that GI sink in.

Took a little look back on the calendar and we are at day 68 from seed.

20191015_172836.jpg

Lemon Thai Kush

20191015_172815.jpg

Black Cherry Punch

20191015_172758.jpg

Laniakea

20191015_172804.jpg

Laniakea

:passitleft: enjoy!

Flowers...oh,..theyr'e comin. :slide: You've seen the movies ,..where the guy says , wait,...wait,...almost,..wait....FIRE!:ganjamon:
Get them a lil bigger, not much , but some. If you want a great yield,..u have to show patience. The soil will be exhausted when you finish so u are going to learn how to read the green/leaves. Lets make sure the ReCharge is applied at the most perfect time this grow. ..Nevermind the charts...your situation is out of the norm a little so u will cultivate accordingly...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Timer's goin off, scallops are done....yeepa.:high-five:

Lets make sure the ReCharge is applied at the most perfect time this grow. ..Nevermind the charts...your situation is out of the norm a little so u will cultivate accordingly...
About the recharge....I have no clue when that time will be. Normally it is three weeks from flower? Or after the stretch? Really not sure whether I would apply it sooner or later tbh....

I do have a friend dripping off two 30 pound bags of wiggle worm this week. Which reminds me I should pick up a bag of perlite today on my way home as well. What % of perlite should I be using with the Promix BX?

I got to get that cooking really soon to make sure we are ready for the next run. I have some left in the tote from this run and I will check and see how many 1 gallons I can get out of it. I will be needing 6 since I am using regular seeds for the JOTI stuff...I want to start 4 and will take the top two females once they show sex and vigor.

Lots of questions for some reason this morning :rofl:

Doesn’t promix BH have perlite added in it already? Promix HP mycorrhiza does, that’s what I’ll be using on my next run.
HP = High porosity and yes that has tons of it. The BX has it as well....but not as much. HP is better for the kit cause you can use it straight out of the bag....but you can use BX no problems but you need to add a little more perlite.

You can always use additional perlite in addition to what is in the promix. By the way promix is an excellent choice. You cant go wrong.
Yeah, Promix is a great product for sure....I shouldn't need anymore for a long while which is one of the best aspects of DBHBB. I don't have a care, so getting a few years out of it is just the bomb!

I can get Sunshine Mix as well at the shop I go to...but I don't imagine ever switching.

Also...the bale of HP I used last time filled my totes to the very top, so I need to add the minimum amount required so it all fits in the totes.

Back
Top Bottom