Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Blue Dream - Day 14
Chemdawg - Day 15
Panama - Day 15
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 7

:thanks: all for stopping by.

Most of you have seen an overnight growth spurt and I'm feeling better about my mix after last night's growth. Panama and BD displayed one of those spurts which I'm sure the pics won't properly reflect.

This morning, the girls got straight water which I bubbled for a couple of days. pH was adjusted to 6.35. I expect these will outgrow these 1 gallon pots in a couple weeks.

Chemdawg and Blue Dream might get topped later today. There are times when I just don't want to do it, but I don't want to grow Christmas trees either. It's odd what I fear at times.

Classic Team

DSC_10216.JPG

ASD

DSC_10257.JPG

Pam

DSC_10275.JPG

CD

DSC_10294.JPG

BD

DSC_10315.JPG

Environment is in a groove

DSC_10324.JPG

My wake and bake is Pineapple Express.

Gotta share it :passitleft:

Glad to see I'm not the only one up with the birds. :laugh:

I'll try that Pineapple express......:passitleft:

I'll give it a go too. Thanks Canna.... :passitleft: next???

They're all moving in the right direction Magic One. The ASD shows no signs of her difficult start and all indicators are we're headed for another spectacular harvest. :high-five: Time for my own little wake 'n bake, although mine comes in capsule form.

Damn straight Birdie...it was too good woman....OK,...here ya go...try some DBHBB Kosher Kush...:passitleft:

:yummy: pass it around...i'm baked!:tokin:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:party:

okeik :)
:passitleft: neeeeeeeeeeext!!

Awesome Jim,

I'm about 4 days behind you and just thinking of asking the question of "how early can I top". Looks like your topping will inspire me to do it soon. I was aiming for the 4th or 5th node, but looks like yours is at the 3rd?

Great looking ladies!

High dub. First off, there is sometimes no method to my madness. Graytail would top where it appealed to his eye. No right or wrong here.

On little miss Panama, what I wanted to do was take the top at the forth set of leaves which I guess would be the third node. Visually, this is what I did.

DSC_0993a.jpg

High dub. First off, there is sometimes no method to my madness. Graytail would top where it appealed to his eye. No right or wrong here.

On little miss Panama, what I wanted to do was take the top at the forth set of leaves which I guess would be the third node. Visually, this is what I did.

DSC_0993a.jpg

Looks good to me! :thumb: Keep'm nice and compact. :goodjob:

Good pic Jim..reps for that,,
although my old bird eyes can't read the last red letters.. ( I can read 1st set of leaves and 3rd set of leaves..,,) I assume it says 2nd set of..

Looks good to me! :thumb: Keep'm nice and compact. :goodjob:

It's a little difficult to top when the nodes are this compact. I like the challenge though.

Thanks! Awesome diagram and very very helpful. I don't mind your madness at all, keeps life fun.

I'll be topping very soon after. You're the man!

:thanks: Humbled

What up Jim hope you dont mind me stopping by. :passitleft: Just wanted to return the Favor since you stopped by my Yard. Looks like you're off to a Magic Start keep up the good work

So glad you could stop by. :bongrip:

Looking sweet good job;)

High beast. I'm still trying to germ those two autos. :volcano-smiley:

Good pic Jim..reps for that,,
although my old bird eyes can't read the last red letters.. ( I can read 1st set of leaves and 3rd set of leaves..,,) I assume it says 2nd set of..

Yep...I saved that file and realized that even I couldn't read it. I request a mulligan.

That Panama lQQks great...:goodjob:

She's likely to be the tent queen. :yikes:

:laugh:....It's a challenge for sure. I topped two yesterday and had to wear my jewelers magnifying headset to see them clear enough.
I think I need to update my eyeglasses.

Good Morning Magic Man! Hope you have a splendid day.

:circle-of-love:

I'm going to have to buy a pair of jewelers glasses. For 4 weeks now I've been so impaired with only one eye fixed. The second cataract operation is now scheduled for Wednesday so then things will be in balance. The lens implant will only give me 20/40 which will just eventually give me lighter/thinner glasses but I will lose my near vision. I had planned to visit the jeweler today to get his advice.

I hope you also have a great one Cannafan. We have a storm brewing off the coast so now it begins. Maybe we get some rain from that thing. Guess I better temper what I wish for.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom