Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

I'm going to have to buy a pair of jewelers glasses. For 4 weeks now I've been so impaired with only one eye fixed. The second cataract operation is now scheduled for Wednesday so then things will be in balance. The lens implant will only give me 20/40 which will just eventually give me lighter/thinner glasses but I will lose my near vision. I had planned to visit the jeweler today to get his advice.

I hope you also have a great one Cannafan. We have a storm brewing off the coast so now it begins. Maybe we get some rain from that thing. Guess I better temper what I wish for.

:circle-of-love:

Oh do temper what you wish for! I won't even go into what happened on my back deck and then down to the basement two days ago with the heavy rainstorm. I was not a happy camper to have to fix leak issues again. I spent the entire day on it, and I wasn't feeling so hot to begin with. :laugh:
I will send good Karma that it's only enough that you need.

:thumb:

Blue Dream - Day 16
Chemdawg - Day 17
Panama - Day 17
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 9

Everything but the ASD has been topped. I've been staring at Foxfarm's Feeding Schedule and wondering. They suggest so much feeding of Big Bloom and Grow Big at such an early age. I've got to behave like an adult here and understand that they're trying to sell more stuff.

Classic Team

DSC_0016111.JPG

Panama. She's the Queen.

DSC_002096.JPG

Chemdawg. Topped yesterday.

DSC_002195.JPG

Blue Dream. Topped two days ago.

DSC_002493.JPG

ASD. She's making progress.

DSC_0018100.JPG

Have a great day folks. Jack Herer back in the bowl this morning. Enjoy :bongrip:

Perfect start MJ! This is going to be awesome! :thumb:

Thanks doc. In a few hours I'm going to have my cataract operation and I'll be able to see again. It's also going to be nice to have something to eat again and I'm looking forward to that first cup of coffee and my delayed wake n bake.

Awesome Classics

DSC_003174.JPG
DSC_003267.JPG
DSC_003370.JPG
DSC_003460.JPG
DSC_003568.JPG
DSC_003667.JPG

MagicJim that panama looks great. I can't wait to see her finish and you give your report:thumb:

Here's to you my friend:passitleft:

I almost forgot, hope your eyes heal better than expected!:thumb:

Eye surgery went well. I do not see perfectly but I expect improvement with the healing. I can't see the screen very well so I have some cheaters which still doesn't quite suit me.

I did get my wake n bake and now I rest. Thank you all for the kind thoughts and positive vibes. :love:

Eye surgery went well. I do not see perfectly but I expect improvement with the healing. I can't see the screen very well so I have some cheaters which still doesn't quite suit me.

I did get my wake n bake and now I rest. Thank you all for the kind thoughts and positive vibes. :love:

Gosh, that's good news Jim. I know they do these operations all the time, but when it's someone you care about........ :love: :hug::hug: :love:

Be sure to give that eye some rest. Computers are hard on the ol' eyeballs. :)

Glad it went well and enjoy your coffee and wake n bake tomorrow for sure!

I'm not very "socially acceptable" when I've not had my coffee. :rofl:

Blue Dream - Day 18
Chemdawg - Day 19
Panama - Day 19
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 11

One of the great things about :420: is that we get to see some great grows of our favorite cannabis plant. We also get to see and use some props to help us with our photography. I added some non-plant classics today. Enjoy.

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_004454.JPG

DSC_006341.JPG

Panama

DSC_004658.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_005250.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_004947.JPG

ASD

DSC_005647.JPG

Have a great day folks. Jack Herer back in the bowl this morning. Enjoy :bongrip:

Blue Dream - Day 18
Chemdawg - Day 19
Panama - Day 19
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 11

Fox Farm Soil Feeding Schedule

Sometimes when you're not having any problems with your plants you'll add a little something just to test the whole thing. Well maybe you wouldn't but I'm a risk taker who likes to experiment. It might be a winner or a setback.

I've been reviewing the Fox Farm Feeding Schedule as I'm basically using their gear. If I had some faith in my mix, I would have given them water today but I've strayed into that "need to feed" territory so KIS Organics (my primary amendment maker) says I can feed 1/4 strength and be ok. I only use the Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom so I basically aligned my grow with week 3 on the schedule.

I'll be taking my clones in the next couple of weeks so if I burn the tips everything will be ok and I will have learned something. If I get no tip burn I will also learn.

So that you can follow along, here is the schedule and I'm using week 3 suggestions. (In my mind, my grow is in week 3.)

FFFeedChart2.jpg

So I mixed me some week nutes, adjusted pH to 6.46 and poured it in the soil this morning. I really do hope this works out.

Hey there one eye..:)..just messin around MJ...glad to hear all went well with your eye surgery. must feel great getting it finally done eh. Anyhow , as SS said , nice to hear your OK bud! Cheers, prolly be 100% in a couple days. Have an awesome night with your people and get some rest .:thumb::bravo:

Hey Duggan...just wanted to say....you wear that title well. :thumb: August seems to be your lucky month!

Love the props. :) Good luck on your new feeding experiment.

:circle-of-love:

Yes on the props. They probably go back onto the closet shelf.

Hey there one eye..:)..just messin around MJ...glad to hear all went well with your eye surgery. must feel great getting it finally done eh. Anyhow , as SS said , nice to hear your OK bud! Cheers, prolly be 100% in a couple days. Have an awesome night with your people and get some rest .:thumb::bravo:

Thanks man. You're wearing your title well. And you are right. It was 4 weeks with one good eye. I went and bought me some sunglasses this morning for cruising around.

Hey Duggan...just wanted to say....you wear that title well. :thumb: August seems to be your lucky month!

OK so I just plagiarized what Cannafan said. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Cannafan, Ya eh, seems to be a good month. Thanks for those kind words BTW, i will try my best to live up to the title. It's pretty easy with such a great bunch of people around here! Loving , being a part of it! Cheers to ya!:high-five:

It is a great bunch of folks here. :love:

Back
Top Bottom