Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

High Sara. It's good to see you.

Blue Dream - Day 19
Chemdawg - Day 20
Panama - Day 20
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 12

My pipe has been active this morning. I've been smoking this one Jack Herer bud since Monday. It is still my favorite. :grinjoint:

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_006445.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_006637.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_006738.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_007036.JPG

Panama in all her glory

DSC_007241.JPG

DSC_0072a.jpg

How does one get his fat fingers in there to do some training? I just don't know. Sara's Mars Hydro LED is doing a superb job keeping growth very compact but explosive at the same time. It might also be very good genetics which makes me want more gear from Ace Seeds.

Yesterday I was pretty stoned and :morenutes: went into the mix. I know its only one day but I see nothing that disturbs me. All is well.

So many pretty harvests going on out there and here I am loving my veg girls. :love: Have a great day!

I got my first "breed" genetics direct from Ace, so I may be biased. But they were very robust babies.
I kind of want to try the golden tiger or Haze x Kali China. I am gonna run either Nepal Jam or PCK x KaliChina this winter for sure.
......My Mars hydro gives me short nodes too. Makes it hard to manipulate. :)

Your Panama looks happy, Cheers MJ.
:ciao:

So many pretty harvests going on out there and here I am loving my veg girls. Have a great day!

This is my favorite stage when they're just taking off. You can see the progress almost hourly. Now really wishing I had added Panama to my current seed order. I don't have room for it, so I was good. But as saying goes, when I'm bad I'm Better! :Namaste:

Wow Jim, that Pamama's definately the star of this show, isn't she? They all look good, but she's showing everyone else up big time.

Wow Jim, that Pamama's definately the star of this show, isn't she? They all look good, but she's showing everyone else up big time.

I need to review Ziggy's grow to see if there's anything unusual about her. She sure is sturdy and purdy.

Blue Dream - Day 20
Chemdawg - Day 21
Panama - Day 21
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 13

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_007338.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_007734.JPG

Chemdawg
DSC_007542.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_008044.JPG

Panama

DSC_008249.JPG

Tropical storm dropped 2.5 inches of rain on her way through.

Have a great day folks. :love:

Pineapple Express :passitleft:

Such well behaved little ladies you have there Jim. Loving that Panama. She looks like she is going to have great structure.

I need to review Ziggy's grow to see if there's anything unusual about her. She sure is sturdy and purdy.

Blue Dream - Day 20
Chemdawg - Day 21
Panama - Day 21
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 13

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_007338.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_007734.JPG

Chemdawg
DSC_007542.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_008044.JPG

Panama

DSC_008249.JPG

Tropical storm dropped 2.5 inches of rain on her way through.

Have a great day folks. :love:

Pineapple Express :passitleft:

Hey MJ, thanks man....:passitleft: Top of the mornin to ya bud!:Namaste::thumb:

Such well behaved little ladies you have there Jim. Loving that Panama. She looks like she is going to have great structure.

When I grew lots of house plants and my Mom would visit she would always ask "Don't you ever prune anything?" I'm going to have to figure out her structure when I take those clones.

The classic team looks like they are playing well together. Championship title is in the future!

:circle-of-love:

I've always thought if one starts with good genetics, add a good light and control watering and environment; great things could happen.

Blue Dream - Day 21
Chemdawg - Day 22
Panama - Day 22
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 14

I have surely neglected these girls lately. They do better when I just let the plant do all the work. Panama is obviously doing plenty of work as her pot was the lightest this morning. I need to start checking the bottom of her pot for some roots here real soon. BD and CD are joining the fight for light and I really need to get serious about some training. So far all I've done is some leaf spreading. ASD is ready for her first topping. Will it be today?

I've seen no evidence at all with mag deficiency during this grow. I generally notice this with the LED on but I also look closely at the pics each morning. Crap, I'm pretty stoned here this morning and propped up pretty good with caffeine. I really need to get off my arse and go to church.

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_008649.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_009045.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_008846.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_009350.JPG

Panama

DSC_009644.JPG

Have a great day folks. It's gorgeous here with clear blue North Carolina sky this morning. :love:

I've smoked this stuff since 1968 and of those strains that I've grown, my current favorite is Jack Herer followed closely by White Widow. My goal is to find a strain to grow that might move these two down the silo and become my new favorite. I tend to rotate my consumption of strains so that my tolerance level doesn't go whack.

Additionally, I hope new growers will find interesting things here as I'm sure to run into one hurdle or another. Comments and questions are always welcome.

So I've got 4 strains going that I consider Classics and I'd like to add a few more so I can have the tent full. I may take some quick clones of these 4 if I fail to get some other seeds germinated. I have some free Afghani regulars on deck and a Dark Devil auto but they haven't broken soil and they've been in Jiffy pellets since Aug. 10. I get some duds....It happens.

Humboldt Seed Organization - Chemdawg

Chemdawg is said to be the parent of OG Kush and Sour Diesel, and the original plant comes from a seed in a bag of high-quality bud bought by Chemdawg the breeder itself, who developed new lines deriving from the original genetic. The smell is strong, a combination of pine and jet fuel, and the high is very strong, not recommended to inexperienced users. Chemdawg is Sativa dominant. According to the breeder, all of the Diesel strains (Sour, Headband, NYC Diesel) originate from Chemdawg.

Hey There MagicJim!
Thanks for stopping by my journal. Thought I would check out what you have going on and sub in for the ride.:thumb:

Looks like you got a nice Tent and LED setup and those Ladies are looking nice!

I too am a big fan of White Widow from back in the late 90's when I got my 1st taste of it. It is on my list of strains for the near future.

As for your ChemDawg, have you listened to the Adam Dunn Show Podcasts that go into the history or ChemDawg and all of the different OG lines? Very interesting hearing all the history and all of the Breeders they tracked down and talk with about the lines and cuts.

Well I see you are in NC, hope the storm hasn't affected you too much.
We are waiting for it to start kicking up here soon. They are moving a lot of sand around up here on our beaches trying to prepare.

Well I am going sit back and enjoy the show. Best of luck with those ladies :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom