Welcome to my grow room!

20221001_122009.jpg

We have an array of seeds coming this way....

20220929_232625.jpg

This journal is a side project and will concur alongside a sister grow as seeds for both grows were dropped today after soaking in water for 18 hours.

20220929_233152.jpg
20220929_233133.jpg

It will have a Blueberry Autoflower, a re-run of a non sponsored bank's seeds as well as 2 @CannaPot Big Bull photoperiods, also another re-run.

I have had great success with the seeds from both of these banks, some of you may remember my Blueberry, Jasmine from last year. She finished up so beautifully

And others of you may remember Maestro, my 1st Big Bull who will be trimmed tomorrow. She is a Big Bull indeed.

Both of these plants have purple undertones so this will be a pretty tent, although it's going to actually be 2 tents....

20221001_121952.jpg

This grow, will piggy back off of my main winter grow with the @Cultiuana CT-720 bar light. They will start off in my 4 x 4 tent with 5 others while they all veg out. We will be wall to wall coverage with this beast that is set to be delivered this week. A 6in Mars Hydro temp/humidity control inline system is housed with this tent.

cultiuana-ct-720-dimension_480x480.jpg

Once my current @Mars Hydro SP3000 grow is over, housing Super Silver Crack Photos and a Deelite Auto, I will shift in these 3 and they will flower and finish under the Mars light. A 4in inline @VIVOSUN system is housed in this tent.

I am going to pull the @Mars Hydro 120 x 60 tent from the attic and dismantle their 100 x 100 that is currently in use so that I can try the SP3000 in what is said to be the best size tent for this strip LED.

I will be using @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO and run my girls in FFOF soil with amendments-seabird and bat guano and earthworm castings. Come flower, I began implementing Humboldt's Flower Stacker and liquid Silica is used throughout the grow.

I keep all my jugs labeled and ready to go. Change out the jugs twice a grow cycle

20221001_121816.jpg

20221001_121927.jpg

20221001_121748.jpg

Seeds are on plates now and I just wanted to get this journal started and a tag list going, keeping those ducks in a row...I'll be back with more detailed information on the lights and nutes and how we move forward into caring for our seedlings over the next couple days.

20221001_114526.jpg

Also, be on the lookout for my main winter grow journal, hoping to get that journal started by tonight

Happy growing guys and gals

@West Hippie @Sobergrower @Bode @Tkmk @Hafta @Azimuth @Mlburk1 @Nine Toed Hippie @Rexer @StoneOtter @Maritimer @Fudo Myoo @Nev @Jack420 @cr8grow @Cola Monster @InTheShed @OldMedUser @AutoNautPsychoFlower @OGpapa @Smilemeds @Irishflowergrower @Paul Squiggle @TwelveCoffee @danishoes21 @sstressed @Timhomegrow @scottreid1966 @Mayne @Darade @GratefulBud @Melville Hobbes @HashGirl @RedskinnedRhino @garybo @gwhunran @Stunger @KeithLemon @Roy Growin @Bill284 @Buds Buddy @marcus611a @LKABudMan @VetSmoke85 @Grand Daddy Black @CaptainLucky
...If I missed you, it's not personal!!!!! Just an oops!!!
Always at least one I miss...
@Chuckeye @nivek

Welcome to my grow room!

20221001_122009.jpg

20220929_232625.jpg

This journal is a side project and will concur alongside a sister grow as seeds for both grows were dropped today after soaking in water for 18 hours.

20220929_233152.jpg
20220929_233133.jpg

It will have a Blueberry Autoflower, a re-run of a non sponsored bank's seeds as well as 2 @CannaPot Big Bull photoperiods, also another re-run.

I have had great success with the seeds from both of these banks, some of you may remember my Blueberry, Jasmine from last year. She finished up so beautifully

And others of you may remember Maestro, my 1st Big Bull who will be trimmed tomorrow. She is a Big Bull indeed.

Both of these plants have purple undertones so this will be a pretty tent, although it's going to actually be 2 tents....

20221001_121952.jpg

This grow, will piggy back off of my main winter grow with the @Cultiuana CT-720 bar light. They will start off in my 4 x 4 tent with 5 others while they all veg out. We will be wall to wall coverage with this beast that is set to be delivered this week.

Once my current @Mars Hydro SP3000 grow is over, housing Super Silver Crack Photos and a Deelite Auto, I will shift in these 3 and they will flower and finish under the Mars light.

I am going to pull the @Mars Hydro 120 x 60 tent from the attic and dismantle their 100 x 100 that is currently in use so that I can try the SP3000 in what is said to be the best size tent for this strip LED.

I will be using @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO and run my girls in FFOF soil with amendments-seabird and bat guano and earthworm castings. Come flower, I began implementing Humboldt's Flower Stacker and liquid Silica is used throughout the grow.

I keep all my jugs labeled and ready to go. Change out the jugs twice a grow cycle

20221001_121816.jpg

20221001_121927.jpg

20221001_121748.jpg

Seeds are on plates now and I just wanted to get this journal started and a tag list going, keeping those ducks in a row...I'll be back with more detailed information on the lights and nutes and how we move forward into caring for our seedlings over the next couple days.

20221001_114526.jpg

Also, be on the lookout for my main winter grow journal, hoping to get that journal started by tonight

@West Hippie @Sobergrower @Bode @Tkmk @Hafta @Azimuth @Mlburk1 @Nine Toed Hippie @Rexer @StoneOtter @Maritimer @Fudo Myoo @Nev @Jack420 @cr8grow @Cola Monster @InTheShed @OldMedUser @AutoNautPsychoFlower @OGpapa @Smilemeds @Irishflowergrower @Paul Squiggle @TwelveCoffee @danishoes21 @sstressed @Timhomegrow @scottreid1966 @Mayne @Darade @GratefulBud @Melville Hobbes @HashGirl @RedskinnedRhino @garybo @gwhunran @Stunger @KeithLemon @Roy Growin @Bill284 @Buds Buddy @marcus611a @LKABudMan @VetSmoke85 @Grand Daddy Black @CaptainLucky
Nice grow room neat and tidy

Welcome to my grow room!

20221001_122009.jpg

20220929_232625.jpg

20220929_233152.jpg
20220929_233133.jpg

20221001_121952.jpg

This grow, will piggy back off of my main winter grow with the @Cultiuana CT-720 bar light. They will start off in my 4 x 4 tent with 5 others while they all veg out. We will be wall to wall coverage with this beast that is set to be delivered this week. A 6in Mars Hydro temp/humidity control inline system is housed with this tent.

Once my current @Mars Hydro SP3000 grow is over, housing Super Silver Crack Photos and a Deelite Auto, I will shift in these 3 and they will flower and finish under the Mars light. A 4in inline @VIVOSUN system is housed in this tent.

20221001_121816.jpg

20221001_121927.jpg

20221001_121748.jpg

20221001_114526.jpg

Looks like a great setup Krissi looking forward to going along for the ride. Question. Is a 4” in-line fan big enuff? Reason I ask is I just bought a 48x48x72. Thanks CL🍀

Aye Missy Krissi,
This Captain's rooms never looked so nice and clean. All skippers should take note. Clean equals less unwelcome bugs. Back when I was a wheelhouse hand, we was taught the cleaner the ship, the better she floats. Carry more cargo until fully laden, if ya know what I mean.

Love ya Sister :love:

That is a load of bull! Thanks for the tag.

Welcome to my grow room!

20221001_122009.jpg

20220929_232625.jpg

20220929_233152.jpg
20220929_233133.jpg

20221001_121952.jpg

20221001_121816.jpg

20221001_121927.jpg

20221001_121748.jpg

20221001_114526.jpg

Thanks for the Tag. Are you using SIP's / Self watering Pots on this grow ?

Nice grow room neat and tidy
Thank you so much! I have OCD lmao
Happy to see Blueberry!
It's always been a favourite of mine.
Me too, I said I gotta run her again cause I'm out. One of the best daily smokes of all time imo!
Looks like a other hood one. I'm in. :thumb:
Should be friend. I'll be over to the droughting thread later btw been a heck of a few days for me this week
Love the title, and the strains! Great choices all around :)
Yaay! I was debating the name for a while!
Looks like a great setup Krissi looking forward to going along for the ride. Question. Is a 4” in-line fan big enuff? Reason I ask is I just bought a 48x48x72. Thanks CL🍀
Hi CL, It has done the trick so far, the 4 in. In the summer with the heat, I may get a 6 in but in the fall/winter, it does just fine.
Aye Missy Krissi,
This Captain's rooms never looked so nice and clean. All skippers should take note. Clean equals less unwelcome bugs. Back when I was a wheelhouse hand, we was taught the cleaner the ship, the better she floats. Carry more cargo until fully laden, if ya know what I mean.
Absolutely agree. I take it as if I'm constantly in surgery...STERILE STERILE STERILE!
Love ya Sister :love:
Love you most Maritimer! :circle-of-love:
I'm in ........................ :bongrip::popcorn:
ALOHA MR. HAND!
Here we go again.
I can't wait to see how the big bull comes out.
Very excited :passitleft:
Buddy...you in for a treat. I saw you on my grow room page and I got to get back to messages, also. Don't think I don't want to catch up with you cause we have a lot of catching up to do boy.
That is a load of bull! Thanks for the tag.
It is!! It shall be! Anytime brother. Happy to have you
Oh yes! Had a feeling to stop by…the colors, tightness, and vibe…LOVE IT ALL KIND SOUL!
Best to all naturally.
:bongrip:
Love the positive energies Smile!! We need those in this grow!!
Thanks for the Tag. Are you using SIP's / Self watering Pots on this grow ?
Um yaaaaaa! Always and forever now Buds. I will NEVER AGAIN ATTEMPT A GROW WITHOUT THEM! #gamechangers
Thank you for the tag
Absolutely. Since I'll have droughting documented in both new grows, figured it would have been of interest to you!

While I have you guys here, here are our strain descriptions.....

BLUEBERRY AUTOFLOWER:
Genetics/Roots:
Afghani Indica, Thai Sativa, and Lowryder Ruderalis 85% Indica 15% Sativa

TypeHybrid
Yield Indoor16 oz/m2
Yield Outdoor2 - 4 oz/plant
THC20%
CBD0,5%
HEIGHT30 inches
FLOWERING TIME8-10 Weeks
FLOWERING STYLEAutoflowering
HARVEST MONTHAll Year
MEDICALDepression Insomnia Pain Stress
EFFECTSRelaxed Sedative
FLAVORBerry Blueberry
GROWSGreenhouse Indoor Outdoor
CLIMATETemperate/Continental Sunny/Mediterranean Cool/Cold

Big Bull Photoperiod:
Black Domina x Early Pearl x Skunk
Nearly 100% Indica

Lineage:
Afghanistan, Ortega, Northern Lights #1, #2, #5, Hash
X
Skunk #1, Mexico, Afghanistan, Colombia and Mexico sativas

Flowering period
8-10 weeks (current grow ran me almost 13)

Yield:High
Scent:Very strong

Effect:
Relaxing

CBD:
<0,5 %
THC:
20%

Features: For beginners, Good for extractions

Yield: Average
500 g/m squared

Looks:
Neon green nugs with amber undertones, vivid orange hairs, extremely frosty

Flavors/Scents:
Sweet, flowery, earthy, woodsy, spicy

Noteable:
2 Time Prize
Medical "Indica"
TreatingYourself Expo
Toronto, Canada

I love the colors in those, looks mighty sweet!
Good luck on your next grow, Krissi!
I may stop my perpetual grow to try autos. I would imagine that autos cannot be cloned. I asked that question on another thread must have got lost in the back somewhere. Shit happens.
So CAN you clone an auto? My uneducated guess says that it would follow its mothers' growth.
All the best with your new grow! :Namaste:

Cheers!

Me too, I said I gotta run her again cause I'm out. One of the best daily smokes of all time imo!

Should be friend. I'll be over to the droughting thread later btw been a heck of a few days for me this week

Hi CL, It has done the trick so far, the 4 in. In the summer with the heat, I may get a 6 in but in the fall/winter, it does just fine.

Absolutely agree. I take it as if I'm constantly in surgery...STERILE STERILE STERILE!

ALOHA MR. HAND!

Buddy...you in for a treat. I saw you on my grow room page and I got to get back to messages, also. Don't think I don't want to catch up with you cause we have a lot of catching up to do boy.

Um yaaaaaa! Always and forever now Buds. I will NEVER AGAIN ATTEMPT A GROW WITHOUT THEM! #gamechangers

Absolutely. Since I'll have droughting documented in both new grows, figured it would have been of interest to you!

BLUEBERRY AUTOFLOWER:
Genetics/Roots:

TypeHybrid
Yield Indoor16 oz/m2
THC20%
CBD0,5%
HEIGHT30 inches
FLOWERING TIME8-10 Weeks
HARVEST MONTHAll Year
EFFECTSRelaxed Sedative
FLAVORBerry Blueberry

Big Bull Photoperiod:
Nearly 100% Indica

Lineage:
X

Flowering period

Effect:
Relaxing

CBD:
<0,5 %
THC:
20%

500 g/m squared

Looks:

Flavors/Scents:

Noteable:
2 Time Prize
Medical "Indica"
TreatingYourself Expo
Toronto, Canada
Personally I’m a wake n bake Sativa guy but whatever yer in to. I’m still in for the ride. Happy growing 😂 CL🍀

ALOHA MR. HAND!

BLUEBERRY AUTOFLOWER:
Genetics/Roots:

TypeHybrid
Yield Indoor16 oz/m2
THC20%
CBD0,5%
HEIGHT30 inches
FLOWERING TIME8-10 Weeks
HARVEST MONTHAll Year
EFFECTSRelaxed Sedative
FLAVORBerry Blueberry

Big Bull Photoperiod:
Nearly 100% Indica

Lineage:
X

Flowering period

Effect:
Relaxing

CBD:
<0,5 %
THC:
20%

500 g/m squared

Looks:

Flavors/Scents:

Noteable:
2 Time Prize
Medical "Indica"
TreatingYourself Expo
Toronto, Canada
I'm looking forward to it.

I love the colors in those, looks mighty sweet!
Good luck on your next grow, Krissi!
Thanks Scotty!
I may stop my perpetual grow to try autos. I would imagine that autos cannot be cloned. I asked that question on another thread must have got lost in the back somewhere. Shit happens.
So CAN you clone an auto? My uneducated guess says that it would follow its mothers' growth.
All the best with your new grow! :Namaste:

Cheers!
Yes? You can clone. I say that with a question mark cause I haven't cloned but 1 monster crop yet but from what I hear, yes.
Personally I’m a wake n bake Sativa guy but whatever yer in to. I’m still in for the ride. Happy growing 😂 CL🍀
I amazing an indica girl through and through but I've been playing with sativas. A lot. Too much. Happy to have a Indica grow in here.
Great looking set-up, entirely too clean and well organized! There’s a reason I never take any pictures outside my tent!
Hi Phyto! Damn it, I knew I missed someone else! The OCD force is strong in this one my friend. Plus, it looks likes and I don't care for bugs
Make me a believer in droughting, I'm too chicken to do it! I'm strapped in!
Too chicken?! You can always opt out when you start! Just give her a little whirl but I'm not one to pressure you. Stop on over the droughting thread, I've got to get over there myself. Been days. Just haven't had a good amount of time to sit and comment
I'm looking forward to it.
You should be. I'm looking forward to getting caught up here if I ever can. Was going to but I forgot to charge my phone so now it's on 3%. I'll be back

Quickly!! We have 2/3 sprouted so far, waiting on 1 more Big Bull

20221002_084914.jpg

20221002_084905.jpg

Back
Top Bottom