image5629.jpeg

Purple Malawi and 3x Panama(+) being chopped next week
image5625.jpeg

image5624.jpeg
image5627.jpeg

Nothin like a well stacked female

marijuana plant,, indeed:Namaste:

Happy New Year Ziggy. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Mornin my brotha! Looks like you've bin busy these last few days pal...visiting family and friends i suspect. Hope you had a nice time with your people Ziggs. I posted a few pics the other day of the fab four, with my new(lightly used) camera. I love the camera , as it's alot like my GF's. that i used to use , so getting the hang of it wasn't too difficult. Anyhow , have an awesome day pal....cheers eh!:Namaste:

Happy New Year Zigs and congrats on last year's last chop.

Hey ziggs, I'm back.......hey where is that WOW pic........lol, I know you got one......you are always harvesting something........:rofl:

i do have one..:) i will be adding some more 1/2 gallon jars to it by saturday :)

i have to make room and space for the jars ..Im not as organized as GT is :)

GT.. i have noticed the female plant takes precedence, especially since you just brought it to my attention. :rofl:
i have....
I do have a Purple Haze(+) with Golden Tiger looking buds.. :thumb:

I upcanned the flowering Indica into a 5 gallon softee this am.

so called 'Medusa' Purple Haze(+) is doing great.. she also has Golden Tiger Buds... :)
I have one female WOS Colombian Gold..yayyy :)
I have one male WOS Colombian Gold..no yaayyyy..BOOOO

GT.. i have noticed the female plant takes precedence, especially since you just brought it to my attention. :rofl:

I noticed it when I ran the BH crosses. They each kept their mother's growth habit.

GT, whats the buzz like from the UH x BH?

I was a little surprised by it. UH is all Brazilian and BH is half Brazilian, but this cross had more BH influence than the others. The only other parent is Amnesia haze, which is Afghani/Hawaiian x Laos x Jamaica. The original Buddha Haze that hermied had a thick high more characteristic of Panama. I liked it better than Nexus x BH, but Destroyer x BH was better than both. If I had to estimate, I'd say THC is in the 15% range.

UH x BH has a nice full soaring high with a tendency towards sitting quietly and watching TV. :laughtwo: (Or cruising the forum).

Back
Top Bottom