Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hey Duggan! Posting over here for Buddy C because I can't remember what fan you reccomend or maybe the one I suggest will be fine, it works great for me.

Hey Bud! I'm sure Duggan missed your question about ventilation because he loves reccomending a specific combo. I know the filter is Can 33 and it's a little pricy at $133 on the zon but well worth it (don't skimp or you'll wind up paying more in the end) plus you must purchase the flange separately for about $18. The fan I use and like very much (I have 2) is the iPower 6" 442 CFM which is about $65. That all together is over the $200 but what I may suggest is that you don't really need the carbon filter until you flower your ladies so get the fans (instead of passive intake, you may consider a big box fan, I think they're about 150 CFM and $15 or $20) the ducting, clamps AND a speed controller, which should be set at about 70%, again, Duggan is going to tell you this is a must because it will greatly extend the life of you fan and filter! I'm gonna post this over in the dungeon too.

yes Ween....you know me well my friend! Ok...Buddy....you will need a few things ok!
To do this growing thang properly.
I highly recommend the Can#33 carbon filter together with any good quality 6inch inline fan.I again would recommend the Ostberg 6inch model.Together, this combination of fan/filter will easily do whatever size tent you have
..or will get!It is a very high quality combination that you can hook up and forget about.When you get these two items ...purchase a speed controller for them .They are cheap..around 20 dollars on flea bay or the zon ok! Now i habe lots more to say but really do not want to overwhelm you with purchases and things your not doing right or could be doing better.
Couple lil things ok....do NOT use those see thru solo cups to start your seeds ok......roots DO NOT like to see light!
As Ween said ...you will need to buy a flange for the fan /filter combo too.get that from the same place you get the filter from....they should have one.Just be sure to tell them what your hooking up ok...just to be sure your both on the same page!
Stop growing in that crap soil.....get a 3.8 cu. Ft. Bale of ProMix HP, 20 to 40 pounds of Earth Worm Castings with a 'K' value of 0....like 1.1.0....or 1.0.0....got it. Get a hold of Doc Bud and get one of his 'kits' ordered asap. Ya might wanna start out with a 'bulk kit'....better deal!
Buddy....you still with me......ok.....you will also need two more fans...for air circulation ....a small 6 inch for the canopy(oscillating)and a 12inch for the floor...also oscillating.
Its important to follow these tips just as outlined....when you get all this hooked up ....run the fan/filter combo at between 70-85%...this will extend the life of the filter and fan plus it will run a lot quieter than having it screaming away at 100%...which is totally unnessesary!
You still with me ....there is lots more but that's enough for today.Don'th get discouraged or bummed out ok...these are things you need...we all have them ok.....!

Thanks Duggan! I meant to mention the clear solo cup thing and that Doc dislikes when people start seeds in solo cups period. I started my recent seeds right in #1's and got 3 out of 4 and am happy about that, they're really rockin along. Each one will eventually go into the #15's as we discussed!

Was thinking about dropping one of my GSC regular seeds in the #1 that didn't take and throwing it right in the flower tent as a experiment. What do you think? More trouble than it's worth?

Thank you for the most valuable input! Indeed an objective and experienced bit of unminced advice! Much appreciated!

I definitely look forward to upgrading soil ASAP but the more I read I'm afraid it's looking like next run. Cook time alone would be a month after receiving a package from the venerable Doctor.
The soil I'm using was a bad choice but one I'm regrettably going to have to make due while I pay dues. After I will stop! I swear!

I need all the fans like yesterday. I have a tall generic zon 4x4 tent waiting assembly. So I need a filter (which can possibly wait until flower?) and a single 6" inline would properly vent heat a 4x4 without a hood and seperate fan pulling out heat? And yes I am def into the speed controllers for noise reduction and over all control of air flow (from what I read anyway lol). Also a couple canopy fans for circulation and strength.

Appreciate the help as I put it together as I go. I hope I don't come off as pretentious or anything. I'm easily excitable And this is the most fun I've had in a while lol

I appreciate your time guys !

Dug me ol mate. Been some time. Slowly doin the round and playing catchup. Did you fellas ever take that trip and meet up? Really wish I could have made it! glad to see you still here makin magic!
Wow...Grow...great to see you.Are you good?
Yes...we all met in Negril , Jamaica last Feb.....same this Feb....we have a group going again in Feb.We had a blast.
Great to hear from you sir.Drop by my my latest journal.....grab a Stella.

LMFAO....OK,...OK...thanks Yeti....:rofl::rofl:....:wood:
See,...that's what happens when i start visiting too many journals at work...on my phone....:rofl::rofl:
Yeti,..what a hoot...:high-five:...Have a great night would ya. mare's comin over to help me wrap presents for the boys...:grinjoint:..Cheers eh!

You're welcome man! I could not help but laugh at that. You know you arent there fully when things like that happen :rofl: I hope you and Mare have a good night "wrapping presents" :laughtwo:

Evening to you Duggs an gang
Gettin old is a blast :rofl: as long as your minds gettin young...... whole famn Damily told me that lil secret:rofl:
Hope everyone has a great Solstice nite........we gain 16 seconds of daylight tomorrow:rofl:

Pm sent :)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

I work with guys in their 20s now, and it's deliciously fun not having to act my age. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We're dropping below zero tomorrow for the holiday - won't be + again until wednesday. :slide: Winter has come.

Back
Top Bottom