KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Subscribed; will be watching as an innocent by-stander

WELL SER, I AM WELL AND TRULY SUBBED:high-five:!!! Seems Like Things Are Becoming A Monarchy Around Here, In A GOOD WAY!!! Theres QUEENTOKELOVE, And Now KingJohnC. Well, SER, As "I AM A" Knight Of Sorts(MARINE AND ALL THAT), I Offer You My Sword As Well, Just As I Did For Her Grace, QUEENTOKELOVE(FC,Not In A Lude Manner Neither!!!), To Help Defend The Weak, Speak The Truth And Try To The BEST Of My Ability To Do Right!!! That Is ALL I Can Offer You SER, But Some Would Say It Is Enough!!! OK, Enough Of The Knightly Talk, I Am Subbed, And Your Plants Look Outrageous!!!
(EVEN IF THEY ARE INDOOR,LOL,Just Kidding!!!:clap: LA Confidential, Seen Only A Couple Times, And In Dried Bud Form. Never Smoked It, Would Like To Try Some OUTDOOR Though, I Have This Irrational Fear Of Smoking Indoor Herb(OR HERB I HAVE NOT WITNESSED BEING GROWN), Unless I Really Know The Person Well!!! Yeah, I Got Intentionally/Accidently, PCP'D Back In The Day. Not Something I Care To Relive, Anyways King, I Am Here, And Happy To Be So:bravo:!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

here is Labexperiment's soil mixture

3 parts peat moss
1 part vermiculite
1 part perlite
1 part compost
1 part earthworm castings
1/4 part galacial rock dust
1/4 part gypsum
1/16 part dry seaweed meal

since peat moss is a larger constituent of this mix then i initially knew about pH will be adjusted to pH 5.8

I'm in!
Congrats on MOTM too King!

Looking forward to finally seeing one of your grows.
:thumb:

wiw!

what it do john!? nice grow setup..nice plant..im liking this comfy seat here

that light really doesnt need to be that close. its gonna stress her out at some point :Namaste:

dont add mechanical injury to such a beautiful, trained plant. what is the cross? looks like an odd skunk cross..no idea what la is haha

Back
Top Bottom