LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

I think you still need at least 10 hrs of light at minimum 10/12
id be interested to see a 10/10 tho
OR... 12 on 5.5 off /1on/5.5off start over aka Gas Lantern Routine
saves enery, awesome vegitative growth :cheesygrinsmiley: See the entire post from twelve12 HERE

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

The link doesn't work Hozona.

Hey LA fine night to you and I know what you mean family squabbling about money isn't a good thing and isn't healthy
I kinda the black sheep of my family too, never was too interested in family gatherings and things of that nature cause of the bs
mostly one aunt caused me but that's the past I don't see her and I don't care.
after my grandfather passed the man who raised me working one day come home to find out she came in called a bunch of relatives and just grabbed what they wanted with no concern for what was mine, and yes things of mine were taken also
but its a moot point and it is what it is.
maybe its a good thing you stay away you don't need to see the bs going on even tho you know its going on its easier to
not think about it if it isn't right in your face.
I also think your mom will get better care from you because your not doing it for what you can get.
your a good man and good Kharma to you Brotha :circle-of-love:

Wish I could help in some way my friend. I just hope for the best for you. Families and fights. You are good person through and though. You don't deserve this mess. Miraculous things happen sometimes and I hope they happen for you. Much love to you. :angel::hug:

Many thanks one and all for your kind words of support! :) Its all very much appreciated! ! :)

OK so to get things a bit more back on topic!

BM strips are imminent on the forum! It won't just be me getting them either! :)
Then ill also get another set to play with a bit later :)
I'm also getting my newfan and can from Black Orchid! I'm now chatting with the owner on a regular basis and have thrown a few ideas out to him. (One is going into production soon me thinks :) , more on that later! ) Anyway he is chucking me some ducting and a hygrometer in as well :)
Then I've heard back again from Humboldt and they are sending me plenty of autos in the mix! :) :)

So here are some pics of the gear etc, one shows the box that the fan comes in. Its set so it adapts into a sound box! So zero waste! (A good little trick!)
timthumb4.jpeg
IMG_2209-1.jpg
WP_20141031_10_42_04_Pro1.jpg
WP_20141031_10_41_54_Pro-1.jpg

Well I'm having totally different times on my girls going Into flower! All obviously went into 12/12 at the same time, its just I wanted to share for any newbs the difference between flowering a mature plant and flowering an immature one out! :)

So we are already on the changed 11/11 and will be for a bit! Then we will indeed be on 11/10 for a bit before 10/10 :) :)

Anyway a couple of pics to show the different developments etc.
20150130_134832.jpg
20150130_134838.jpg
20150130_134856.jpg
20150130_134928.jpg
20150130_135033.jpg
20150130_135046.jpg
20150130_135118.jpg
20150130_135124.jpg
20150130_135133.jpg
20150130_135203.jpg
20150130_135233.jpg

nice new toys :thumb:

Sorry BAR, Here is my original post 1 more time....thought I checked the link the last time!

saves enery, awesome vegitative growth :cheesygrinsmiley: See the entire post from twelve12 HERE

Well my tiny last little plant the Critical 2.0 is dried and jarred :) She gave me 47g, so probs my smallest ever yield lol, but I knew she was tiny and I tried my best to kill her roots with to much and I mean way to much PH down when my meter packed up! :)

Even though pulled a bit early as I was fed up, she is a eeally nice smoke! My mate who has been smoking pineapple chunk for the last week came rnd last night. He said is this any good as my tolerance will be really high. I shrugged and past a spliff. An hour later and he had smoked perhaps just half a doobe and he was like erm... I don't think I can drive home??? This stuff kicks ass!!

Personally I must have a huge tolerance as to me its quite mild still lol. Really nice smoooth peppered over ripe fruit! In Its aroma and taste!
Again a bit of a day smoke to me , but puts my pals on their ass!!! :)

Anyway just a couple of pics
20150131_145709.jpg
20150131_145718.jpg

Nice nugs :yummy: I was thinking, if you have a high tolerance, why not try making some nice concentrate with it. You'll have enough there to make a nice batch :)

sounds like a plan :thumb: waitaminute whats the plan:rofl:

Sorry BAR, Here is my original post 1 more time....thought I checked the link the last time!

Thanxx Hozona. Twelve12 has some interesting ideas. I've started reading up on his last completed journal.

My mate who has been smoking pineapple chunk for the last week came rnd last night. He said is this any good as my tolerance will be really high. I shrugged and past a spliff. An hour later and he had smoked perhaps just half a doobe and he was like erm... I don't think I can drive home??? This stuff kicks ass!!
That's a Smoke Report in itself Professor. By the way, thanxx for walking Babygirl through here flux.

sounds like a plan :thumb: waitaminute whats the plan:rofl:
To make concentrate in the MB machine. LOL

Back
Top Bottom