Light Addict Goes Big With 9 Strains All Trained In Separate Methods Or Styles!

:bravo:
Absolutely going to sub again LA! You got me so interested in LST that I just have to sub. Best of luck mate :)

:Namaste: :peace:

sub'd.

damn you have gone big this time mate, its a lot of work, that cotton candy is some of the best bud ive ever smoked, so im sure your going to love that strain, ill be producing my own stash of fem cotton candy when i clone mine, want to keep that strain around as it was such a nice plant to grow and smoke, one of the top 5 by far.

back at ya mate, some of these journals have had 20 to 30 pages added to them, going to take a while to catch up,

my cotton candy is in seedling stage as i had to plant some fem seeds in case i have lots of male from the purps i planted, so the cotton candy got planted and the aka snowbud got planted, both fem, ill clone the cotton candy and produce more fem cotton candy, not sure on the snowbud but sounds and looks like a nice strain.

I personally think in a glass is better for the plant, as soon as the tap root emerges it starts growing micro roots into the medium it is in. When you pull a seed off a piece of paper good chance you're gonna leave some of them behind, and leave sites that could become infected.

My 2c.

Its my missus 30 tomoz so not much 420 time for me. Anyone who puts up with our hobby needs her special day in return. So sorry to all I wont be about much tomoz.

:happy-birthday: Happy Birthday Mrs Light (should that be Lady Light? :) ) :thanks: for allowing your good man the time to educate us lesser mortals in art of growing Gods green goodness. Hope you BOTH have a fantastic day :yummy::peace:

Back
Top Bottom