Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Well folks I've got some new lines in genetics. Just some more DP and HSO beans :)

HSO. Sapphire OG, Blueberry headband, Black DOG and then Lost Coast OG

DP. Strawberry Cough, Orange Hill Special, Freddy's best, AutoBrooklyn Sunrise, AutoNight Queen and the auto Colarado cookies

I also got to try out this dab rig whilst over there and have snapped one up online today. Awesome little bit of kit :)
81Off5VGLrL_SY355_.jpg

Tried to find you at Spannabis on Saturday LA, but you were missing in action every time I called at Budmaster. Couldn't quite believe how busy the whole place was and after a walk around, managed to find a stall offering free dabs... have never tried this before and everything went a bit Pete Tong afterwards.... definitely not for the faint-hearted! :) Managed to get introduced to a proper friendly Cannabis Club in town, where we spent the next couple of days. A lovely chilled city to visit, although Spannabis itself was a bit mad for my liking :)

:passitleft: High Light... if you don't care I am going to start hanging out over here.... Everywhere else I go of late there is someone that I just can't get away from... I've even respectfully asked they stop addressing me in any way however they are obviously trying to get me to go there and as you know... that ain't gonna happen so I'm just gong to hang out here and on my own journal if that is ok...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Hey your back!

Very cool, my wife and I are now planning a vacation to Spain maybe next year for the show. We have been talking about how fun it would be and you are an inspiration my friend!

Is there anywhere you wrote up a trip report? That dab kit looks trick! Good to see you around again. And that flux is killing in the contest. You deserve it for work like that!
Bob ;)

Oh my Lord...:bravo::bravo: Have you tried the scissor hash yet..:confused: Honestly if it is really good it will make me puke...:rolleyes3:cough: Kinda gross I know but it's true...:blushsmile: I'm going to miss goggling at my hammock...:) How long did it end up taking you to chop her..:confused: Oh I so wish I was there to help test her... Oh I meant to help you chop her...:yikes: yea that's what I meant.... hope your having a blessed and green Monday my friend.... God bless the folks in Brussels....:amen:....:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise :)

She took me about 15 hrs to trim up lol and as for the smoke, well let's just say its passable, as you know its a 710 strain and to be honest I'm so happy to be done with their stuff, not good genetics and definitely not the quality of smoke I'm used to! Maybe a 6 out of ten!
I'm happy as the weight was there in the end and that was my hope, yet I'm just glad to be done and moving on to genetic lines I'm sure on! :)

Back
Top Bottom