Spimp's 150W HPS Bubba Kush Grow - New & Improved with Less Ghetto!

re: Spimp's 150W HPS Bubba Kush Grow - New & Improved with Less Ghetto!

Aloha brother Spimp! :ciao:

Hope you and yours have a wonderful day. Hope to see that screened plant flower into something beautiful :circle-of-love: :cheer:

Thank you ChronicMaxi and Relaxed Lester!
:thanks:

Given the growth of the Auto, I'm excited to start flowering the BK under the HID!

In other news, due to low nugget's I have been smoking on the early harvested GDP reveg.
It is quite unique. It takes about twice the normal dosage, but the effects are long lasting. Takes about 20 mins to kick in, then lasts about 1.5-2 hours of good buzz. The original harvest was very stoney and was excellent smoke. I think the best I have grown yet. Considering I harvested the reveg about 2-3 weeks before the peak window, i'm very happy that the albeit fluffy nugs are providing some medication!
The other thing I like is in small doses I still get a buzz, without any visible effects of being medicated. Excellent for errands and chores about town. :)

Re: Spimp's 150w hps Bubba Kush grow: New and improved with less Ghetto!

Hey Spimp! :) Growology is great. Only ever used it once on my big Flux girl. The things I found with it were; Stage 2 is awesome and quite hard to overdose to be honest. Stage 3 is a little more finicky and easier to OD your plant. Also I buggered up and used boosters on top of part 3. Ended up stalling my girl and had ti flush a xouple of times losing maybe 3 weeks of budding!
My conclusion is , they have worked hard on a product that works really well, don't second guess their wisdom. I regret not just trusting in D&S :)

Man, no matter how hard I try not to, I end up missing some great stuff in these journals. Thanks so much for your kind words, you guys. Knowing the caliber of growers you are makes it all the more meaningful. We sincerely appreciate your confidence and support!
-John

Spimp, something I thought of for you to do, you can just tip the pot on its side for several days and the tops will automatically turn upwards on a 90 degree angle to the container and when you right side the pot you can then get them under the scrog without having to physically bend them. Let the light bend them. Make sense?

Hi Gardenfaerie :ciao:
Yes ma'am. I've actually done that in small scale on seedlings before to 'center' them.
Problem is she is already under the screen (about halfway up) and I'm not even sure I could get her out without clipping the string and starting over. She has about 4 nodes above the screen and several branches a few inches long. She is a ridiculous beast!

I need to take a better picture to illustrate it, as my description is not doing the issue justice. Give me a minute and Ill take a few. Your suggestion is a very good idea and If I had thought of it earlier it would have been an excellent way to do it!
:thanks:

Here ya go---
EVALUATION PICTURES. STANDARD #2 PENCIL. AUTO IS ABOUT 25 DAYS OLD
Last picture is of SOUR D stem to illistrate growth rate of the auto.

0011923.JPG
0021908.JPG
0031827.JPG

Top of the buds Spimp & everyone else as well :peace: hope all is having a wonderful THCursday

Ah, I didn't realize it was already under and enmeshed in the screen. My idea is moot in that case. But, if you are very concerned, string is cheap!

I've got lot's of string. But the BK's are under the same scrog. I think I'm gonna ride it on out as long as I can then last minute start whining and beg for help as usual. :rofl: I much appreciate the advice an idea though ma'am. Thanks.

Spimp Sir I'd wire her limbs down for training against the screen, its my Tutt style, just train all limbs horizontal. It does well and yields well! :) just an idea :)

If memory serves me, that's the plant from your first journal that you used bending and ties to produce the beauty correct?
I very much admire that grow and besides the super-cropping, it is very much more my style. I look back over that journal all the time. :high-five:
But I can't SC her (scared cause of Snappy McTwiggerson incident +auto:)), but the tying her down to the screen idea is a very good idea!! I had not considered that Sir Light Addict. Thanks! Have some Spimp reps sir. :slide:

Top of the buds Spimp & everyone else as well :peace: hope all is having a wonderful THCursday

And also to you my friend! I just got in my first bowl of the day so things are looking up!
:roorrip:

:thumb:looking solid! im loving the growology tis goot chit main! and to think i was going to give it all away but the call to hydro changed my needs as to date theres very few organic hydro options, that dont make a mess anyway,and john is a good rep too,im glad i reconsidered and i love that you dont have to pay for water weight ,hmm i wonder how many gallons you get out of a bag vs a gal of liquid nutes?
i tip the pot of males so i can let them drop pollen on a tray , another use for tipping the pots, keep on keepin on spimp bro \m/

I could have sworn I saw your tent temperature was in the 70's last week, now it's below 40, ohhhhhh wait, I get it.

No biggie, it's just that I can't find my conversion chart :hmmmm: Fido? honey!!! where's that damn dog?!!

I'm glad your girls are filled with vigor :goodjob:

Hi fella's :ciao:

Running between 78-84 during lights on and about 70 during lights off trichomes. How has your Purpsday been sir?

Hi fella's :ciao:

Running between 78-84 during lights on and about 70 during lights off trichomes. How has your Purpsday been sir?

:thanks: for asking Spimpster, 84 or 28

°Reminds me of my rant on C° & F° should never appear on the same page, unless side by each,

I know it's a bit silly, but some :goof:'s get a feeling similar to road rage, upon the ° sight. MP

I could not have been happier, when I saw how much Reg liked his e-420-bday pic-card. :thumb:

What's a reg? maybe, it's Reggie's birthday in an hour.:hmmmm:

Invisibility, lol, your crafty brilliance consistently baffles me, with a smile :high-five:

an admirable trait :green_heart:

"There is a tiny amount of shark-toothing Running 26-28c with lights on and 22c at night."

84 or° 28 :hmmmm: sorry for the :lot-o-toke: babble, what's a reg?

what's a reg?

Definitions

reg- 1: the normal, as usual, the mundane, short for regular

reg- 2: cannabis with low thc levels, associated with bud from bagseeds, low performing unknown strains

reg- 3: an exceptionally bright, good looking, well rounded, over achiever who's pretty much good at everything, a good friend to have, big hands & feet, great fighter & even better lover, a 420 member who may exaggerate a little, short for Reginald.
Oh, that's me... LOL

Definitions

reg- 1: the normal, as usual, the mundane, short for regular

reg- 2: cannabis with low thc levels, associated with bud from bagseeds, low performing unknown strains

reg- 3: an exceptionally bright, good looking, well rounded, over achiever who's pretty much good at everything, a good friend to have, big hands & feet, great fighter & even better lover, a 420 member who may exaggerate a little, short for Reginald.
Oh, that's me... LOL

Happy birthday Reg 3
Did ya get any nice pressie,s :cheer::cheer:

Yep, so far one from Trix one from the Spimpster and two from my daughter.

EDIT: And a rep from Chops...

Back
Top Bottom