Thank you for stopping by @CaptainLucky @2Water and @InTheShed

Well I made the form for the 3x3 scrog net yesterday. I will try to get the net it strung up and mounted today. I had to sacrifice the 2x4 net for some parts. I will be giving my son my 2x4 tent so he can start learning to grow.

I will update this again a little later when I have some more time.

I finish feeding and medicating my wife. so I have a little time to go and work on the net.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

While a had a little time this morning, I was able to string up the net and put it in place.
Let the fun begin.

I started removing some of the foliage under the net to aloud better light penetration and air flow. Currently the net is placed just a little below the canopy; so I can start manipulating branches. As I had mentioned earlier this plant will be in veg about ten more days but this is subject to change. The fun part is filling the net, and it will be interesting with a suggested 42 day flowering period.

This means whatever I do over the next week or so, will determine if I can pull a pound or not out of the strain. Easy with a 4x4 net, but might not be as easy with a 3x3 net, but I will give it all I got.

What do you think? Have any question yet?

That's all folk's.

Tok..

While a had a little time this morning, I was able to string up the net and put it in place.
Let the fun begin.

I started removing some of the foliage under the net to aloud better light penetration and air flow. Currently the net is placed just a little below the canopy; so I can start manipulating branches. As I had mentioned earlier this plant will be in veg about ten more days but this is subject to change. The fun part is filling the net, and it will be interesting with a suggested 42 day flowering period.

This means whatever I do over the next week or so, will determine if I can pull a pound or not out of the strain. Easy with a 4x4 net, but might not be as easy with a 3x3 net, but I will give it all I got.

What do you think? Have any question yet?

That's all folk's.

Tok..
A pound off a single plant with a 7 week flower time?!

Gogogo Tokin!

🍿

How is it going my South African Queen @Carmen Ray

I have been pretty busy and have not been able to keep track of you journal. Sorry about that.
Have have you been?
Did you enjoy the holiday season and get everything you want?

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Hey Tok :) That's really ok. I completely understand that you have lots to do. Pop in any time to say hi. I'm on a break atm, no plants. I'll start up again in a few months and I'll let you know when I do. I'm toying with the idea of making my journal a perpetual even though I have a 4-5 month break in every year. I'm trying to thing about what would make the most sense.
Keep safe my friend.

Time to get this journal up and running.

I have three Blue Dreams seeds from @Canuk Seeds that sprouted yesterday.
Not a lot to talk about just yet, but we are on our way.

Images taken yesterday.

That's all folk's.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
I wish someone would make a tutorial on how to pop seeds. My first grow on this forum (not a journal) were ALL Canuk seeds. They all popped. I mean ALL OF THEM. We had 11 seeds from Canuk. All popped.

But, that was perfect conditions outside in the heat just put in the dirt.

When I planted my seeds this grow I planted them all in small containers and put the seed about a 1/4 to a 1/2 inch below the soil. But I popped them using various crazy ways. Water bottle half full of water in the closet popped both of my Lemon Haze autos and the other seeds popped luckily. One, while we were harvesting and trimming the last crop I found seeds so we put one in between two wet naps in a ziplock and the dang seed didnt pop after 3 days. So I just put it in dirt and bought those hot hands warmers and placed the seed in some soil and put one of those hand warmers under it changing it out twice a day and within 2 days the seed that would not pop in wet paper towel came up.
I did have a Runtz seed(not from Canuk) and it sprouted a bit from the bottle method but never came out more than a 1/16th of an inchl. It popped after a day and 3 days later it was no bigger. So I planted it and it never came up.
Then I just planted two more of the seeds that came from my grow and they popped.

I said all that to get to this point..... Every single one of them were super close to the soil and were not buried deep at all and they remain that way currently. What baffles me is how three of the seeds came up doing an L out of the soil. But didnt grow high like yours are in the photo. They stayed low like they are now and never rose out of the soil very much.

See how your seed is still on that LONG stem? My seeds were sitting on top of the dirt and when they rose they bent.

Thank you for stopping by @Aweedtec
Will you be starting a grow journal so I can follow along?

When it comes to germinating seeds, I swear everyone does it a different way, which is cool if it works. So, what I am going to recommend is using the seed company recommendation.

I normally place the seeds is a half a shot glass of water over night and place in soil the next day, if that is my medium.

If I am growing in water, it is close to the same way. Place in water over night and the next day place in a rooting cube.

You could use a rooting cube for soil also, but I normally place the seed a fingernail deep ¼ - ½ inch in soil and a couple days later I have a seedling.

Forgot to mention a good warm area will ensure a better germination rate, around 80 degrees is great.

Hope this helps.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Aweedtec
Will you be starting a grow journal so I can follow along?

When it comes to germinating seeds, I swear everyone does it a different way, which is cool if it works. So, what I am going to recommend is using the seed company recommendation.

I normally place the seeds is a half a shot glass of water over night and place in soil the next day, if that is my medium.

If I am growing in water, it is close to the same way. Place in water over night and the next day place in a rooting cube.

You could use a rooting cube for soil also, but I normally place the seed a fingernail deep ¼ - ½ inch in soil and a couple days later I have a seedling.

Forgot to mention a good warm area will ensure a better germination rate, around 80 degrees is great.

Hope this helps.

Tok..
I did start one. I just didnt start it from the seedlings. I have been so busy lately. But I do have photos of daily progress. I should probably post those too. lol

Thanks!

I did start one. I just didnt start it from the seedlings. I have been so busy lately. But I do have photos of daily progress. I should probably post those too. lol

Thanks!
Please may we have the link to your journal :)

This?
yes, that is it. I was so busy I didnt get around to making it until I already had the plants going.

I believe someone else grew that. Was it you @Carmen Ray

Thanks @InTheShed

I popped over to your journal @Aweedtec your plants look great.
The only thing is, if you try to grow a plant with two different styles, it may not turn out well.
You never know.

TR
The Pistachio? Not me. I grew Parmesan and that might be what you're remembering Tok.

Thanks @InTheShed

The only thing is, if you try to grow a plant with two different styles, it may not turn out well.
You never know.

TR
What do you mean two different styles?
And I'm shocked my first grow turned out well. Lol

Thanks @InTheShed

You never know.

TR
I would actually like to see a pistachio plant finished or anywhere in growth because who knows if my roommate got that right or not.

All I know is I looked for pistachio plants to compare it to and a guy who had one in hydro floweres heavily looked closest to this plant. That is how I guessed.

Back
Top Bottom