I was going to say your Blue Dreams looked great but I guess they aren't any longer. I'm sorry you had to shut down your Canuk Seeds grow. I think Regrowth suggested reaching out to them to get replacement Blue Dream seed?. I think that's an excellent idea. The worst they can say is no but you won't know until you ask.

Instead of wasting this journal I will be changing the journal over to a @Canuk Seeds Gorilla Glue #4

I placed the seeds directly into the soil today, and will see what happens in a couple of days.

More to come in a couple days.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I never have any luck with that method but I’m hoping you do. So fingers crossed 🤞 TR. CL🍀. :goodluck:

Thank you @Lady Cannafan and @Joe Brewster

I was not sure if the strain name could be changed in the title of not.
If not, that's cool. I will just do an update explaining it.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..
I see you already reported it. Sometimes it takes a while, depending on how busy it is.

Thank you for stopping by @CaptainLucky

I germinate a number of different ways and it takes about the same amount of time.
I just make sure the soil stays moist and it seems to work for me.

When I grow in water, I use a rooting cube for germinating.

TR
I’m partial to the scuffing with fine grit sandpaper, soaking it in a peroxide water solution for a few hours and then using the solution to wet the paper towel that they go in. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't scuff mind, but I do it the same way at times.

3 - 4 days she should be up.

TR
I’m learning with the Canuk seeds that they have a hard shell 🐚. All 3 that sprouted had helmet ⛑️ heads. I can’t remember ever seeing that before. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom