Beavis Does Blue Dream In High Brix Soil

Well Rooster1 wait no longer. But the journey isn't over as we have the cure, bud pics and smoke reports. :blunt:

These are all from my phone camera. I haven't even looked at the ones I took with my "good" camera yet.

This is pic heavy!

IMG_73105.JPG

IMG_73118.JPG

IMG_73076.JPG

IMG_727211.JPG

IMG_73037.JPG

IMG_73027.JPG

IMG_72918.JPG

IMG_72949.JPG

IMG_72978.JPG

IMG_72967.JPG

IMG_73007.JPG

IMG_73017.JPG

IMG_73135.JPG

IMG_73204.JPG

IMG_73185.JPG

IMG_73164.JPG

IMG_73277.JPG

IMG_73265.JPG

IMG_73277.JPG

The hay is in the barn.

Great job Beavis! I knew you would be able to turn her around and get a great harvest. I really hope you got some awesome pictures of her so you can enter it in the potm.

One thing I will say is that I enjoyed following your first complete grow. Reason being is that you followed instructions and when the veterans chimed in, you listened. I had to unsubscribe from some threads a few months back because it didn't matter what was said, they were hard headed and didn't listen. It clearly shows you did an exceptional job.

For your 2nd run I feel you will have a better understanding of what to expect from the drenches and when to give them. I hope you get your bigger tent so then you can start cloning and experimenting a little bit and perfect the strains.

:goodjob:

So when is your next round starting? Drop a seed or two yet? I'm anxious for a link to your next journal.

:passitleft:

Thank you so much Nismo. It truly means a lot to me to have the approval of the vets around here. Y'all have been so helpful and I've tried to keep true to the plant, Doc's system and your advice. :Namaste:

Awesome job man! You knocked out of of the park on your first run. Now it's time to replicate those results! :high-five:

Thanks a ton Morg...there are many things I can improve on next time and I plan on doing that!! Thanks for the kind words!

Was you able to try any of it yet? I didn't know if maybe you cut a little bud off last week to try.

You done great job......

Not yet...it's killing me but I'm being patient. Honestly, I really don't have a clue but I don't think I'm going to get anything close to 7 ounces. Maybe half that...we'll see I have no idea. The buds are kinda like golfball size nuggets. Covered in trichs. Honesty I don't care what my final amount is. I'm going to have a big ole personal stash of top shelf blue dream and that's all that matters. This has been a huge achievement for me personally...especially turning this plant around from near death. I think the knowledge I gained on this grow combined with better genetics will result in the kind of volume you guys are getting.

Amazing Beav! Looks like some top shelf produce. Great work! :high-five:

Thank you ween, I greatly appreciate the guidance and encouragement along the way!!

Don't worry, I've never weighed any of my grows. I did weigh my unknown auto, it came out to 38 grams, it only had 6 limbs, I cut top 3 nodes off, then it turned out to be an auto.

I'm on my 1st grow with good genetics lol, been using cks past 2 years. Some of theirs is good others so-so.

Those buds might be heavier than ya think. Whatever it comes out to it's still a great grow..

Don't worry, I've never weighed any of my grows. I did weigh my unknown auto, it came out to 38 grams, it only had 6 limbs, I cut top 3 nodes off, then it turned out to be an auto.

I'm on my 1st grow with good genetics lol, been using cks past 2 years. Some of theirs is good others so-so.

Those buds might be heavier than ya think. Whatever it comes out to it's still a great grow..

Believer it or not I am like Buck. I don't get a final weight on the grow. I do remember how each plant performs but I am more geared towards quality.

Thanks guys! I'll weigh it and post it up because that's what we do but I won't care.

I'm just over the moon that I was able to complete a successful grow. I had a lot of fun. I learned a TON. And most importantly, I made a lot of new friends along the way. Those are the things that are important to me :thumb: :Namaste:

And my new Mighty vape should arrive tomorrow just in time. :volcano-smiley:

Starting to get impatient...I want to sample this stuff bad! Should be another 2-3 days before ready for the jar.

Those sheers look like they were meant to chop that stalk! Great work man you went above and beyond with this girl!:bravo:

She looks soooo ripe and lovely, coated in trichomes:drool:

You will have nothing but exceptional medicine now... probably won't want anything but HB bud after you start smoking on this lol. Ill admit I'm a weed snob but its not a bad thing, I just know what properly grown cannabis looks like haha:rofl:

Those sheers look like they were meant to chop that stalk! Great work man you went above and beyond with this girl!:bravo:

She looks soooo ripe and lovely, coated in trichomes:drool:

You will have nothing but exceptional medicine now... probably won't want anything but HB bud after you start smoking on this lol. Ill admit I'm a weed snob but its not a bad thing, I just know what properly grown cannabis looks like haha:rofl:

Ya eh Colorado( i call ya that cuz of a 'Duke' movie i seen ...:) )Beaves has NO idea he is about to join the ranks of us ne'r de well misfits...a bunch a weed snobs of the highest order...LMFAO.:rofl::rofl: he's not gonna wanna smoke nothin else after he gets a taste of what our method creates!:blunt:

Finally got around to busting up the rootball. It was a mass of very fine roots. They were darker and not white like in veg so not worth trying to take a pic of. Broke all the roots and dirt up and it looks awesome.

What all do I need to do for 2nd run dirt?? Amendment, Roots!, water, nothing?

unnamed78.jpg

Finally got around to busting up the rootball. It was a mass of very fine roots. They were darker and not white like in veg so not worth trying to take a pic of. Broke all the roots and dirt up and it looks awesome.

What all do I need to do for 2nd run dirt?? Amendment, Roots!, water, nothing?

unnamed78.jpg

What did you feed it?

Evenin Beaves! OK, with that soil ...it needs to be re amended with Doc's Amendment and more EWC's,..just like the first time. Let it sit for another 30 days . Where's the rest of it Beaves. You gonna just save this until the rest is used up . What ya thinkin bud?

Well...I do have a few seeds layin around. :blunt:

I still have the rest of the soil in another bin just like the one in the pic. The soil in the bin is all from the 15 gallon the BD was in. How much amendment and EWC would you add to that?

Back
Top Bottom