BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

Hey Beez, I chopped half the ULH today!
I saw! I added that to my wish list. Looking forward to your smoke report. :high-five:
I need to try a Candida sometime.
Ditto. Candida is moving up my list pretty fast
Candida has some magic, that’s for sure. :yummy:
What Amy said! Highly recommend :thumb:.
Looks like a "no-brainer" for next year! Sounds like there's gonna be a high demand for seeds - I better get mine ordered early. ;) I love that it seems to grow nicely outdoors (albeit a little finicky at times). Maybe there will be a Candida group grow journal. LOL. :idea:

Can't be much worse than last year's Sour Diesel. It vegged for 11 weeks (not counting a 3 week head start since it was a clone), then flowered for another 13.5 weeks. It was basically a 6 month plant. I thought it was never gonna finish.

Can't be much worse than last year's Sour Diesel. It vegged for 11 weeks (not counting a 3 week head start since it was a clone), then flowered for another 13.5 weeks. It was basically a 6 month plant. I thought it was never gonna finish.
That flower time seems like a good reason to keep yr current flowering SD in flower rather than letting it reveg.

Looking great! Grow on!

That flower time seems like a good reason to keep yr current flowering SD in flower rather than letting it reveg.
Yep. We're still on the fence about that one. Might be worth a try to move it into my shed each evening to ensure it stays flowering, but I know I'm not gonna be as diligent as Shed is about the daily schlepping of plants. :adore:
I took my Candidas down at 51 and 52 days. Vegged for 117 days.
Was that veg time controlled by you, or mother nature?
Ooh this journal makes me want to do an outdoor grow. The heat in OK can be brutal though. Would be nice to not deal with lights and fans though. SO nice.
It is pretty simplified, and cost effective too, and no worries about tent space. If @Agemon can grow outdoors in the Palm Dessert, you should be ok in OK. By the way, welcome notechvapor! :welcome:

I know I'm not gonna be as diligent as Shed is about the daily schlepping of plants.
With all the people living in your house, someone should be around at the same time every night!
Was that veg time controlled by you, or mother nature?
By me. I flip them by schlepping them into darkness for 12 hours a day and bringing them out in the mornings, weather permitting. Except in the summer when I let them flower on their own (though I may want to finish them faster than nature).

With all the people living in your house, someone should be around at the same time every night!
Good point. Actually, my youngest son and his girlfriend recently moved out on their own! :yahoo: But I still have @Liquidintel and his wife keeping us company. :cool:
Except in the summer when I let them flower on their own
Have you ever had any issue with them going into reveg?

Actually, my youngest son and his girlfriend recently moved out on their own! :yahoo: But I still have @Liquidintel and his wife keeping us company. :cool:
Congratulations! Still not quite empty nesters.
Have you ever had any issue with them going into reveg?
Why would they reveg? They go into flower mid-July, and the days only get shorter after that. If I need to speed them up I'll put them in darkness after 12 hours rather than leaving them outside for the 13-15 they might normally get.

They all veg close to 24/0 until the nights are warm enough to leave them out if I want to, and by then it's end of June anyway.

Why would they reveg? They go into flower mid-July, and the days only get shorter after that. If I need to speed them up I'll put them in darkness after 12 hours rather than leaving them outside for the 13-15 they might normally get.
Ah, got it now. I misunderstood - thought you had them flowering during the peak of the summer sun. :thanks:

Yesterday was finally a full day of glorious sun for my garden! :yahoo:

The color on NL and WW looks better than they ever have.

I decided a very light LST might help the Lemon Potion Auto. Now it looks a bit less like a SPOG. ;)

I placed a couple pieces of bark to lightly separate higher up the plant.

And finally, a critter shot. I've never seen this fly in my garden - thought it was quite pretty.... for a fly. :)

Girls looking like they're at a beach party now! Lol
Fantastic! Beautiful plants guys.
’m liking the VLST :rofl:
Ladies are looking fantastic over here! Nice to see them soaking up the sun!
Looking tops Luiz & Intel :popcorn:

Lovely little predator fly! :love:
Those are happy plants!
Thanks everyone! :circle-of-love: They are indeed looking pretty good currently.

Today my pest control guy is coming out for the bi-monthly service, so I moved everything into the garage. Don't want any chance of bug spray hitting them even though he knows to stay away from my garden area.

Some pics of my latest pipe, in case you didn't see it in my pipe tutorial thread:

Back
Top Bottom