CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

:morenutes::welcome:Journal Update: After much soul searching and a few 🍄 adventures. I decided to finish this commitment and grow. This is where my brothers and sisters are and I miss my family. I think 🤔 I’m just going to try taking it day to day and see how it goes/ feels/ works and go from there. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed your weekend. Happy growing up stay together. Here’s a few pics from today. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4310.jpeg

IMG_4311.jpeg

IMG_4312.jpeg

IMG_4309.jpeg

IMG_4308.jpeg

IMG_4307.jpeg

IMG_4306.jpeg
They're looking happy mate ,glad you are still around :high-five:

:passitleft:

Welcome back, CL. Was your Lambs Bread the only plant you topped? I was thinking that you should remove some of those huge fan leaves to get more bud sites on her.

:morenutes::welcome:Journal Update: After much soul searching and a few 🍄 adventures. I decided to finish this commitment and grow. This is where my brothers and sisters are and I miss my family. I think 🤔 I’m just going to try taking it day to day and see how it goes/ feels/ works and go from there. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed your weekend. Happy growing n stay together. Here’s a few pics from today. CL🍀 :thanks: Edit: damn spellcheck!

IMG_4310.jpeg

IMG_4311.jpeg

IMG_4312.jpeg

IMG_4309.jpeg

IMG_4308.jpeg

IMG_4307.jpeg

IMG_4306.jpeg
They do look happy & nice & green

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update: The Canuk ladies continue their streching. I’m feeding them daily with PB until runoff. I want them to have all they want to start stacking up some buds. They seem pretty happy with the percentage that they are getting. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend n wish you all great green gardens. Happy growing n stay blessed 😇. CL🍀. :thanks:

IMG_4322.jpeg

IMG_4323.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

IMG_4321.jpeg

IMG_4319.jpeg

IMG_4318.jpeg

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update: The Canuk ladies continue their streching. I’m feeding them daily with PB until runoff. I want them to have all they want to start stacking up some buds. They seem pretty happy with the percentage that they are getting. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend n wish you all great green gardens. Happy growing n stay blessed 😇. CL🍀. :thanks:

IMG_4322.jpeg

IMG_4323.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

IMG_4321.jpeg

IMG_4319.jpeg

IMG_4318.jpeg
They look happy & healthy i like the way the leaves sit

IMG_4322.jpeg

IMG_4323.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

IMG_4321.jpeg

IMG_4319.jpeg

IMG_4318.jpeg
Looking good captain ❤

Back
Top Bottom