CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

🪀 Yo-Yo’s , I really need to get organized and start putting things away. But unfortunately space is at a premium right now in my bedroom. That’s no excuse for not being tidy though. lol CL🍀
never seen those before yoyo i'm guessing like a retractible hanger? Lol messy you should see my place i have half my garage stuff stored in this little one floor house

never seen those before yoyo i'm guessing like a retractible hanger? Lol messy you should see my place i have half my garage stuff stored in this little one floor house
Yeah they work great on heavy colas. CL🍀

IMG_3081.jpeg

IMG_3375.jpeg

IMG_3680.jpeg

Let me see if I have figured out the puzzle since 3 of 5 pots and all the pics are unlabled! ;)

img_4158-jpeg.3511912

Durban Poison is back right in a 5 gallon cloth pot.
ChemDog #4 is back left in the other 5 gallon.
Center and front right are Acapulco Gold (topped and untopped).
So front left is Lambs Bread.

Have I got that right, and will you be doing any more topping?

:phew:I'm all caught up. :thanks: Shed for asking about which plants were which as I had that question, too.

You got the Durban n Chemdog correct but the LB is the only one topped and it’s also labeled. Leaving only the 2 AG that I figured would be obvious to anyone following this journal. lol 😆 CL🍀

:thanks: Captain for letting me know that the LB was the only one topped so I always know which one is her now.

Your plants look good. I have no idea about the colour of the plants. I only know to bump up the feed when the leaves get too light/start yellowing. Sorry.

:phew:I'm all caught up. :thanks: Shed for asking about which plants were which as I had that question, too.

:thanks: Captain for letting me know that the LB was the only one topped so I always know which one is her now.

Your plants look good. I have no idea about the colour of the plants. I only know to bump up the feed when the leaves get too light/start yellowing. Sorry.
Thanks 🙏 for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. Everyone is welcome here and always appreciated. Don’t forget to vote 🗳️ in the monthly n yearly contests also the 2 giveaways. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update: I was just doing some training on my girls and the first AG went well but when I attempted to do my LB I heard a snap so I stopped before I broke it off. My LB is also starting to show signs of flowering. The AGs not as much though after a week of being flipped. I think after that debacle of almost snapping off a branch I’m gonna wait until tomorrow for my Durban n Chemdog #4. I have learned/ remembered that supercropping takes a light touch and practice. I hope everyone is having a nice week and your gardens are thriving. Happy growing n stay healthy. Don’t forget to vote 🗳️ in the monthly and yearly contests. There’s also a couple of nice giveaways from the Sponsors. Here’s some pics from today. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4279.jpeg

IMG_4280.jpeg

IMG_4281.jpeg

IMG_4278.jpeg

IMG_4277.jpeg

IMG_4276.jpeg

IMG_4273.jpeg

IMG_4274.jpeg

IMG_4275.jpeg

IMG_4272.jpeg

I forgot to mention earlier that I attempted to raise the 💥 power on my light. But it was raising the temperature 🤒 so high that my exhaust fan was running continuously. Note to self, due diligence is required when shopping 🛒 for a new grow light 💡. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

😳 what's up mate you leaving or just having a bad trip on a mushroom
+1 He probably got a little bit to mashed and got told to change his ways by the mushroom. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing but I remembering getting told that I was wasting my time playing computer games years and years ago and I still to this day can't play like I used to. I suddenly found interest in other things that filled up the space and I found happiness in learning and things that I thought was a pain in my earlier life became a joy in learning and understanding. For a whole year I could hardly use the computer after a self induced ego death. It changes the perspective on you and your surroundings.

I bet Captain will be back but maybe after doing some own self work and reflection? We all have our phases in life and I support anything @CaptainLucky decides to do!

Happy growing and all the best of luck to all of us! Cheers!

+1 He probably got a little bit to mashed and got told to change his ways by the mushroom. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing but I remembering getting told that I was wasting my time playing computer games years and years ago and I still to this day can't play like I used to. I suddenly found interest in other things that filled up the space and I found happiness in learning and things that I thought was a pain in my earlier life became a joy in learning and understanding. For a whole year I could hardly use the computer after a self induced ego death. It changes the perspective on you and your surroundings.

I bet Captain will be back but maybe after doing some own self work and reflection? We all have our phases in life and I support anything @CaptainLucky decides to do!

Happy growing and all the best of luck to all of us! Cheers!
I find this incredibly fascinating, as I fully agree, many lessons and realisations to be had, and I hate it when people go ooh those hallucinogens they're escapism.. and I'm like NO quite the opposite they go pretty hard on reality and can be an examination tool for all kinds of processes.

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update: I was just doing some training on my girls and the first AG went well but when I attempted to do my LB I heard a snap so I stopped before I broke it off. My LB is also starting to show signs of flowering. The AGs not as much though after a week of being flipped. I think after that debacle of almost snapping off a branch I’m gonna wait until tomorrow for my Durban n Chemdog #4. I have learned/ remembered that supercropping takes a light touch and practice. I hope everyone is having a nice week and your gardens are thriving. Happy growing n stay healthy. Don’t forget to vote 🗳️ in the monthly and yearly contests. There’s also a couple of nice giveaways from the Sponsors. Here’s some pics from today. CL🍀 :thanks:

I almost snapped one of my Lamb's Bread branches, too. I found they got quite rigid early on in the flowering stage.

:morenutes::welcome:Journal Update: After much soul searching and a few 🍄 adventures. I decided to finish this commitment and grow. This is where my brothers and sisters are and I miss my family. I think 🤔 I’m just going to try taking it day to day and see how it goes/ feels/ works and go from there. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed your weekend. Happy growing n stay together. Here’s a few pics from today. CL🍀 :thanks: Edit: damn spellcheck!

IMG_4310.jpeg

IMG_4311.jpeg

IMG_4312.jpeg

IMG_4309.jpeg

IMG_4308.jpeg

IMG_4307.jpeg

IMG_4306.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom