CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

The Canuk ladies are looking lush and healthy CL! I'm looking forward to watching the flowering unfold.
Thank you bro I appreciate that n you dropping by. I just hope that I don’t run out of closet space. I’m wondering if I maybe should’ve flipped them sooner. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

. I just hope that I don’t run out of closet space. I’m wondering if I maybe should’ve flipped them sooner.
You will be ok stretch has all but stopped, just a little bit left and by the time your colas fill out its probably only going to grow another 30cm max I reckon

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update: The Canuk ladies continue their streching. I’m feeding them daily with PB until runoff. I want them to have all they want to start stacking up some buds. They seem pretty happy with the percentage that they are getting. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend n wish you all great green gardens. Happy growing n stay blessed 😇. CL🍀. :thanks:

IMG_4322.jpeg

IMG_4323.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

IMG_4321.jpeg

IMG_4319.jpeg

IMG_4318.jpeg
Ahoy Captain.....
The Ladies are lookin lovely.

You will be ok stretch has all but stopped, just a little bit left and by the time your colas fill out its probably only going to grow another 30cm max I reckon
Thanks mate sounds good to me and a big shoutout to @Canuk Seeds for letting me be a part of your Comparison Grow. You have some top shelf genetics 🧬 and a great selection. CL🍀. :thanks:

Looking good Capn :) I don't think you'll have a problem filling up the closet.:cheesygrinsmiley: Walking around in there might be a problem though. :rolleyes:
Why don't you make some big flash cards with strains name and lean it on the pot, when taking pictures.:) My forgetful and oftentimes stoned arse can't remember which is which.:hmmmm::rolleyes::)

Looking good Capn :) I don't think you'll have a problem filling up the closet.:cheesygrinsmiley: Walking around in there might be a problem though. :rolleyes:
Why don't you make some big flash cards with strains name and lean it on the pot, when taking pictures.:) My forgetful and oftentimes stoned arse can't remember which is which.:hmmmm::rolleyes::)
I have a piece of tape with the names but because of the angle of the pots it’s hard to see. But if it helps the only plant topped is LB. CL🍀

How's it going @CaptainLucky

Your ladies are looking great. :green_heart:

While catching up on your journal, I noticed you were a little concerned with the darker green leaves. I have used @Prescription Blend for 5 or 6 grows and everyone of the strains were a darker green in veg. I have not noticed any ill effect cause by the nitrogen level. I think there nutrient chart is a little high for ppm's but I have not had any problem at that level either.

Good luck with the rest of your grow, you're going to knot this out of the park.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

How's it going @CaptainLucky

Your ladies are looking great. :green_heart:

While catching up on your journal, I noticed you were a little concerned with the darker green leaves. I have used @Prescription Blend for 5 or 6 grows and everyone of the strains were a darker green in veg. I have not noticed any ill effect cause by the nitrogen level. I think there nutrient chart is a little high for ppm's but I have not had any problem at that level either.

Good luck with the rest of your grow, you're going to knot this out of the park.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks for sharing your experience with PB n dropping by. It’s been a really fun time with you and all the others involved with this @Canuk Seeds Comparison Grow. I was wondering 🤔 what you think? Fast delivery 🚚 with a great selection of outstanding genetics was my experience with @Canuk Seeds. Happy growing Tok. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I really appreciate your stopping by and complement Con. How’s things going with you today? CL🍀
I'm slowly reading more journals kinda find it hard sometimes to follow more than 4 but getting around better, hurt like hell thanks for asking, did a clutch job on a 2011 freightliner with a wet kit (hydraulics) a few weeks back & had it all apart & kept telling buddy to change the rear engine seal while apart cause the seal seals on the fly wheel not the crank & he said no it costs $300 for the seal Lol! guess whats leaking after a week of driving, its almost back together i work at my own pace & hurts like hell but pays good & gives me something to do over the winter & gets me out of the house sorry for the ramble pain meds kicking in

I'm slowly reading more journals kinda find it hard sometimes to follow more than 4 but getting around better, hurt like hell thanks for asking, did a clutch job on a 2011 freightliner with a wet kit (hydraulics) a few weeks back & had it all apart & kept telling buddy to change the rear engine seal while apart cause the seal seals on the fly wheel not the crank & he said no it costs $300 for the seal Lol! guess whats leaking after a week of driving, its almost back together i work at my own pace & hurts like hell but pays good & gives me something to do over the winter & gets me out of the house sorry for the ramble pain meds kicking in
You’re always welcome here bro and I hope you’re feeling better. I drove them but never had to wrench 🔧 on them. Besides the occasional fuel filter. Hopefully you’ll get to enjoy the rest of your weekend. TTYL ✌🏻 CL🍀

:welcome:Journal Update : The ladies were fed their daily feeding of Prescription Blend till runoff. They get all that they want now and they’re looking 👀 healthy n happy 😊. It’s really too bad that they are out of business cause it’s so ez to make a gl. custom to the plants needs. I want to thank @Canuk Seeds for being a 420 Sponsor and Sponsoring this Grow. The ladies have been a pleasure to grow and should produce lots of quality bud. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed the weekend. Happy growing n stay healthy. Here’s some pics from today. CL🍀 :thanks: Edit: 19 days since being flipped.

IMG_4334.jpeg

IMG_4330.jpeg

IMG_4332.jpeg

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4329.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

IMG_4326.jpeg

IMG_4322.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom