CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

:welcome:Journal Update: The smell from my Canuk girls seems to be getting stronger. I’m continuing feeding them until runoff with the PB. They continue stacking up nicely and should be some fine smoke. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and your gardens are going well. Happy growing n stay tuned. Here’s some new pictures. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4366.jpeg

IMG_4367.jpeg

IMG_4368.jpeg

IMG_4363.jpeg

IMG_4364.jpeg

IMG_4365.jpeg

IMG_4362.jpeg

:welcome:Journal Update: The smell from my Canuk girls seems to be getting stronger. I’m continuing feeding them until runoff with the PB. They continue stacking up nicely and should be some fine smoke. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and your gardens are going well. Happy growing n stay tuned. Here’s some new pictures. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4366.jpeg

IMG_4367.jpeg

IMG_4368.jpeg

IMG_4363.jpeg

IMG_4364.jpeg

IMG_4365.jpeg

IMG_4362.jpeg
Looking good CL getting nice and frostie 🤤👍

Same here. Tomorrow 87f... Then 22f nighttime snow. Wtf
Tomorrow it’s only gonna get to 37 for the high. Hopefully it will melt off cause right now it’s everywhere on my deck. Went out for a cig n said fuck this n went back inside. CL🍀

IMG_4366.jpeg

IMG_4367.jpeg

IMG_4368.jpeg

IMG_4363.jpeg

IMG_4364.jpeg

IMG_4365.jpeg

IMG_4362.jpeg
Captain, your opening shot made me smile, a healthy plant reaching. Garden is building nicely. Cheers

:welcome::ciao:Journal Update: The smell coming from my closet is really strong now n my bedroom smells heavenly. I’m still feeding each to runoff daily with the RX. The overall look 👀 of all my ladies seems okay but now’s the time to really watch the RH. I don’t want to have a repeat of my Panama. I’m going to have to buy another Inkbird. Hope everyone is doing well and having a nice week. Happy growing n stay entertained. Here’s a few pics from today. CL🍀 :thanks: Edit: 35 days since being flipped.

IMG_4381.jpeg

IMG_4382.jpeg

IMG_4383.jpeg

IMG_4380.jpeg

IMG_4379.jpeg

IMG_4377.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom