CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

:welcome::ciao:Journal Update: The smell coming from my closet is really strong now n my bedroom smells heavenly. I’m still feeding each to runoff daily with the RX. The overall look 👀 of all my ladies seems okay but now’s the time to really watch the RH. I don’t want to have a repeat of my Panama. I’m going to have to buy another Inkbird. Hope everyone is doing well and having a nice week. Happy growing n stay entertained. Here’s a few pics from today. CL🍀 :thanks: Edit: 35 days since being flipped.

IMG_4381.jpeg

IMG_4382.jpeg

IMG_4383.jpeg

IMG_4380.jpeg

IMG_4379.jpeg

IMG_4377.jpeg
Looks like some large buds incoming! 👌

:welcome::ciao:Journal Update: The smell coming from my closet is really strong now n my bedroom smells heavenly. I’m still feeding each to runoff daily with the RX. The overall look 👀 of all my ladies seems okay but now’s the time to really watch the RH. I don’t want to have a repeat of my Panama. I’m going to have to buy another Inkbird. Hope everyone is doing well and having a nice week. Happy growing n stay entertained. Here’s a few pics from today. CL🍀 :thanks: Edit: 35 days since being flipped.

IMG_4381.jpeg

IMG_4382.jpeg

IMG_4383.jpeg

IMG_4380.jpeg

IMG_4379.jpeg

IMG_4377.jpeg
Some chunky buds there…cheers

IMG_4381.jpeg

IMG_4382.jpeg

IMG_4383.jpeg

IMG_4380.jpeg

IMG_4379.jpeg

IMG_4377.jpeg
Knocking it out of the park :welldone:
And you were worried about the stretch 😊 plenty of room 👍

:morenutes::welcome:Journal Update: The smell from my ladies is really strong 💪 now. I’m continuing feeding till runoff daily with Prescription Blend. Now is the time that the watering technique of @Emilya Green really pays off. The colas are getting fat and sticky and one of my AG is gonna need support soon. And I suspect the others will too before long. I hope everyone has had a rocking weekend and that your week will be better. Happy growing n stay positive. Here’s a few pictures from today. CL🍀:thanks: Edit: 41 days since being flipped.

IMG_4390.jpeg

IMG_4391.jpeg

IMG_4392.jpeg

IMG_4389.jpeg

IMG_4388.jpeg

IMG_4387.jpeg

That's great CL. I like the smell, I take it as a measure of the potency ahead.
It’s a really pleasant smell to and it’s making my bedroom smell so nice 😊. I too think 🤔 it’s gonna be some primo bud. I love ❤️ the Chocolate Thai that I’ve been smoking daily since my last grow. But it’s gonna be nice to enjoy something different. CL🍀 :thumb::woohoo:

It’s a really pleasant smell to and it’s making my bedroom smell so nice 😊. I too think 🤔 it’s gonna be some primo bud. I love ❤️ the Chocolate Thai that I’ve been smoking daily since my last grow. But it’s gonna be nice to enjoy something different. CL🍀 :thumb::woohoo:
Both of my CT germinated and are in the coco now. 🤘 Gonna put em thru the paces & see what they can do.

:passitleft:

Thanks again brother.

Both of my CT germinated and are in the coco now. 🤘 Gonna put em thru the paces & see what they can do.

:passitleft:

Thanks again brother.
I can’t wait to see what you can get from them. How long do you plan on vegging? I hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else does. Happy growing brother. CL🍀. :morenutes::popcorn:

I can’t wait to see what you can get from them. How long do you plan on vegging? I hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else does. Happy growing brother. CL🍀. :morenutes::popcorn:
I'll probably veg for around 60 days. All depends on their growth. I've got an overall size/shape I'm shooting for before I flip plants. Some get there faster than others, but it's generally between 45-75 days in veg to fatten them up where I want.
:thumb:

:morenutes::welcome:Journal Update: The smell from my ladies is really strong 💪 now. I’m continuing feeding till runoff daily with Prescription Blend. Now is the time that the watering technique of @Emilya Green really pays off. The colas are getting fat and sticky and one of my AG is gonna need support soon. And I suspect the others will too before long. I hope everyone has had a rocking weekend and that your week will be better. Happy growing n stay positive. Here’s a few pictures from today. CL🍀:thanks: Edit: 41 days since being flipped.

IMG_4390.jpeg

IMG_4391.jpeg

IMG_4392.jpeg

IMG_4389.jpeg

IMG_4388.jpeg

IMG_4387.jpeg
Thats one long cola Capt. 🍋 :thumb:

But it’s gonna be nice to enjoy something different. CL
Looking good Capn' :)
I find myself ready for new strains before my next crop is ready.:rolleyes: It's about wanting new taste, not necessarily tiring of the buzz.:rolleyes: I don't even want pizza every day and I love it.:rolleyes:

Are you still enjoying the Magic Stone?:) I'm supposed to be getting one as a prize for the Photo of the Month.:cheesygrinsmiley: Is it easy to keep from burning the stone? :hmmmm: I have read all the info on their website and that's the only thing that I'm concerned about.:bong:

Looking good Capn' :)
I find myself ready for new strains before my next crop is ready.:rolleyes: It's about wanting new taste, not necessarily tiring of the buzz.:rolleyes: I don't even want pizza every day and I love it.:rolleyes:

Are you still enjoying the Magic Stone?:) I'm supposed to be getting one as a prize for the Photo of the Month.:cheesygrinsmiley: Is it easy to keep from burning the stone? :hmmmm: I have read all the info on their website and that's the only thing that I'm concerned about.:bong:
Yes I love it 😍. The flavor of the terps when you get a mild hit is amazing and the mega hits get me where I want to be. It’ll take a minute to get used to using the flame and you can burn the flower if you hold it too long. But you’ll have no problem figuring it out. CL🍀

IMG_4390.jpeg

IMG_4391.jpeg

IMG_4392.jpeg

IMG_4389.jpeg

IMG_4388.jpeg

IMG_4387.jpeg
looking good & gettin fat nice

Back
Top Bottom