CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

Hey Capt., how's it going. Your plants are looking nice and healthy do you have them in your closet grow room. I remember when you first started using that room on your Tiger which was a great grow. Are you still smoking that weed or have you smoked it all. If I remember correctly, it was very good smoke. :thumb: 🍋

Hey Capt., how's it going. Your plants are looking nice and healthy do you have them in your closet grow room. I remember when you first started using that room on your Tiger which was a great grow. Are you still smoking that weed or have you smoked it all. If I remember correctly, it was very good smoke. :thumb: 🍋
I’m still using the closet for the Canuk girls but I have a Durban n Chemdog #4 in my tent. The Golden Tiger I add a little bit with my Chocolate Thai otherwise it spaces me out. lol 😂 But I think I will make some kief hash with it. CL🍀

IMG_4466.jpeg

Hey @gwhunran I was wondering what your opinion is/ was on making some dry ice 🧊 hash from my Golden Tiger 🐅. I never made hash before but since I have a lot of it then why not? CL🍀
I've never used dry ice to make hash but have made ice bubble hash many times. Agitating it too long tends to make it more green. If I use ice and the bags in 5 gallon buckets, then 1st run agitated mildly and then collected will give you your best looking hash. I will run it again and it's more green but still hash. I didn't make any with the Golden Tiger, instead I tried making the COB. It will be six months in cure in May. :)

I mostly make bubble hash with fresh frozen trim.
I find fresh stuff means the quality stays good even if you agitate the hell out of it.
You kind of have to to get a decent return out of it. More ice than water and stir like hell til it foams.

Hey @Krissi Carbone this is my latest adventure in growing the green stuff. CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :ciao:
Following it now, Clover. You know I will get back to page 1 and work my way to catch up sooner than later. I'm excited as you had mentioned how pumped you were for this comparative grow last year!! Sure it's rocking in here!!

Following it now, Clover. You know I will get back to page 1 and work my way to catch up sooner than later. I'm excited as you had mentioned how pumped you were for this comparative grow last year!! Sure it's rocking in here!!
I’m bummed that you’re no longer a staff member but I’m sure glad you’re back. And whatever your reason was we’re just happy to have you back. Did I mention that we were happy having you back? lol Hope you enjoy the journal Jersey and it’s only 4 days till St. Paddy’s Day! LIG CL🍀 :welcome::yahoo::ciao:

I’m bummed that you’re no longer a staff member but I’m sure glad you’re back. And whatever your reason was we’re just happy to have you back. Did I mention that we were happy having you back? lol Hope you enjoy the journal Jersey and it’s only 4 days till St. Paddy’s Day! LIG CL🍀 :welcome::yahoo::ciao:
It was my decision to step down and I think it was for the best. You did mention it but I'm happy to hear it again...that it is, I made all my soccer kiddos little St.Pattys day bags, too with candy and fun Irish crap inside ;)

It was my decision to step down and I think it was for the best. You did mention it but I'm happy to hear it again...that it is, I made all my soccer kiddos little St.Pattys day bags, too with candy and fun Irish crap inside ;)
Really Jersey? Fun Irish crap? I’m not even gonna ask wtf fun Irish crap is but hope the ankle bitters enjoy it. Smh CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Really Jersey? Fun Irish crap? I’m not even gonna ask wtf fun Irish crap is but hope the ankle bitters enjoy it. Smh CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Irish holiday kid crap...Slap bracelets, fake tattoos, stickers...that Irish crap..not the good stuff like cabbage and soda bread...they probably wouldn't like me as much if I stuffed their goodie bags with that

Irish holiday kid crap...Slap bracelets, fake tattoos, stickers...that Irish crap..not the good stuff like cabbage and soda bread...they probably wouldn't like me as much if I stuffed their goodie bags with that
Everyone thinks Corned beef is a Irish thing but it’s really Jewish. Irish bacon is what every true Irishman- Irishwoman and yours truly will be eating 🍽️ on St. Pat’s Day. My Aunt cooks and makes good soda bread with every else. I’m getting hungry 😋 now. TTYL ✌🏻 CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom