CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

I really dispise this Chicago weather, it’s 40 degrees outside and it was in 70s yesterday. I’m outside trying to smoke 💨 a cig n a bowl but now I can’t hardly feel my hands. You can’t get acclimated to it when it’s changing every couple of hours. Smh Good morning to all my 420 brothers n sisters and thanks for letting me bitch n moan. lol 😂 On the bright side it’s only 12 days till me favorite 😍 holiday! CL🍀

IMG_4403.jpeg

I really dispise this Chicago weather, it’s 40 degrees outside and it was in 70s today. I’m outside trying to smoke 💨 a cig n a bowl but now I can’t hardly feel my hands. You can’t get acclimated to it when it’s changing every couple of hours. Smh Good morning to all my 420 brothers n sisters and thanks for letting me bitch n moan. lol 😂 On the bright side it’s only 12 days till me favorite 😍 holiday! CL🍀
Not much sympathy here @CaptainLucky ;)

Last night on the prairies it was -30C without the windchill and last week ends storm dumped a foot of snow o_O

Snow van 4 Mar 2024.jpg

Warming up to -20C today, going to town for supplies :yahoo:

Cheers

Not much sympathy here @CaptainLucky ;)

Last night on the prairies it was -30C without the windchill and last week ends storm dumped a foot of snow o_O

Snow van 4 Mar 2024.jpg

Warming up to -20C today, going to town for supplies :yahoo:

Cheers
Are you going to hitch up the dogs 🐕 to the sled 🛷? Snowshoes? Cross Country Ski’s? Snowmobile maybe 🤔? You’d have to fight me to get me to go out in that 💩. lol 😂 Stay warm and be safe amigo. CL🍀

I really dispise this Chicago weather, it’s 40 degrees outside and it was in 70s yesterday. I’m outside trying to smoke 💨 a cig n a bowl but now I can’t hardly feel my hands. You can’t get acclimated to it when it’s changing every couple of hours. Smh Good morning to all my 420 brothers n sisters and thanks for letting me bitch n moan. lol 😂 On the bright side it’s only 12 days till me favorite 😍 holiday! CL🍀

IMG_4403.jpeg
Right there with ya on the bitchin weather.

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update: For the record these @Canuk Seeds Elite AG + LB have to be the strongest smelling strains I’ve ever had the pleasure to grow. I’m continuing feeding till runoff n they are really fattening up fast. I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend and participating in this month’s contests. Happy growing n stay positive. Today is day 51 since being flipped. Here’s a few recent pics. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4444.jpeg

IMG_4445.jpeg

IMG_4449.jpeg

IMG_4441.jpeg

IMG_4442.jpeg

IMG_4443.jpeg

Your plants are fattening up nicely Capt.:goodjob::peacetwo:🍋
Thanks KL for dropping by and the kind words. I think 🤔 this is gonna be something to rival my Chocolate Thai. If it’s anything close to what it smells like I’m gonna be very high n happy 😊. CL🍀.

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update: For the record these @Canuk Seeds Elite AG + LB have to be the strongest smelling strains I’ve ever had the pleasure to grow. I’m continuing feeding till runoff n they are really fattening up fast. I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend and participating in this month’s contests. Happy growing n stay positive. Today is day 51 since being flipped. Here’s a few recent pics. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4444.jpeg

IMG_4445.jpeg

IMG_4449.jpeg

IMG_4441.jpeg

IMG_4442.jpeg

IMG_4443.jpeg
Getting fat & some nice colors

I appreciate you taking the time to check them out bro. These @Canuk Seeds genetics produce some nice looking ladies. All I did was feed them n try not to kill em. CL🍀. :morenutes:
i try that way to but something usually goes sideways due to operator error Lol!!

getting fat and frosty. looking good, 🦭.
Thanks for your kind words RG and stopping by. It’s these @Canuk Seeds genetics that get the credit. They have been a pleasure to work with n I think 🤔 some great smoke is coming soon. CL🍀 :morenutes: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom