CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

Those plants look nice and is that the same closet you have been using for many grows. :thumb: :goodjob:🍋
Thanks for the compliment and dropping by Keith. And to answer your question it is the same closet. I actually cut out a hole in the wall for my exhaust fan. Works really nice btw and it’s nothing a little drywall patch wouldn’t fix. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome:Journal Update : The ladies were fed their daily feeding of Prescription Blend till runoff. They get all that they want now and they’re looking 👀 healthy n happy 😊. It’s really too bad that they are out of business cause it’s so ez to make a gl. custom to the plants needs. I want to thank @Canuk Seeds for being a 420 Sponsor and Sponsoring this Grow. The ladies have been a pleasure to grow and should produce lots of quality bud. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed the weekend. Happy growing n stay healthy. Here’s some pics from today. CL🍀 :thanks: Edit: 19 days since being flipped.

IMG_4334.jpeg

IMG_4330.jpeg

IMG_4332.jpeg

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4329.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

IMG_4326.jpeg

IMG_4322.jpeg
Looking good and healthy Capn' :)

Lookin' good, CL! Your plants are so leafy and green. I wish mine looked that good. Of course, mine are about 20 days ahead of yours.

Lookin' good, CL! Your plants are so leafy and green. I wish mine looked that good. Of course, mine are about 20 days ahead of yours.
Thank you for your kind words and dropping in HG. I hope they look 👀 as good as yours 20 days from now. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update:24 days since being flipped the @Canuk Seeds girls are still being fed daily to runoff with the PB customized to their individual needs. They really need to fed with all they want now to get to stacking up some fat colas. These Canuks have been a pleasure to grow and watch grow. And it’s been fun watching all my fellow @Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow friends growing theirs. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and continues to. Happy growing n stay positive. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4346.jpeg

IMG_4347.jpeg

IMG_4348.jpeg

IMG_4345.jpeg

IMG_4343.jpeg

IMG_4342.jpeg

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update:24 days since being flipped the @Canuk Seeds girls are still being fed daily to runoff with the PB customized to their individual needs. They really need to fed with all they want now to get to stacking up some fat colas. These Canuks have been a pleasure to grow and watch grow. And it’s been fun watching all my fellow @Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow friends growing theirs. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and continues to. Happy growing n stay positive. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_4346.jpeg

IMG_4347.jpeg

IMG_4348.jpeg

IMG_4345.jpeg

IMG_4343.jpeg

IMG_4342.jpeg
Wow, they just shot up didn't they.

IMG_4346.jpeg

IMG_4347.jpeg

IMG_4348.jpeg

IMG_4345.jpeg

IMG_4343.jpeg

IMG_4342.jpeg
Looking great Capt!
:high-five:

IMG_4346.jpeg

IMG_4347.jpeg

IMG_4348.jpeg

IMG_4345.jpeg

IMG_4343.jpeg

IMG_4342.jpeg
they're stretching & filling out nicely, looking good CL are they all in the same size pots?

they're stretching & filling out nicely, looking good CL are they all in the same size pots?
Thanks bro, appreciate that and you dropping by.2 of them are in the same size and 1 of the other AG is in a bit bigger 1. CL🍀. :passitleft:

IMG_4346.jpeg

IMG_4347.jpeg

IMG_4348.jpeg

IMG_4345.jpeg

IMG_4343.jpeg

IMG_4342.jpeg
Looking great Captain Lucky. Beautiful plants.

Back
Top Bottom