Sometimes this is all one needs as a reason to live. Cultivating plants and friendships worldwide. Today I had a visit from my homie @Lerugged. It was so cool to see him. I haven't seen him since before Covid. We exchanged some gifts and needless to say, I am high on one of his most excellent cultivars. Thank you LR!

I had another awesome surprise today! My delivery from @Canuk Seeds 😮 :love: That was quick, and a fabulous goodie bag. I have a really nice mousepad, a coaster, a lanyard and a lanyard torch! I feel very lucky and excited. I can't wait for my summer grow.

I'm pleased that LR suggested I remove the dying leaves from the Parmesan auto. Here are a few pics of the tabletop grow.

Hah! She looks new again! :green_heart:

So cool that you got to hang with LR and got the Canuk seeds and swag on the same day! Did you wake up singing "we need a little Christmas" this morning?

Nice cleanup too. :thumb:
Hahaha, it must be fun in the Shed head with all those show tunes! I'm pretty sure we had Mame on LP growing up 🎶 It did feel a bit like Christmas :)

I can't help myself. lol

I had one of these this afternoon and it was excellent.

Great structure, beautiful colors...job well done!

Looking forward to the final act Carmen! :Rasta:

Your journal moves so fast I can't keep up.
It looks like all your headache are starting to pay off. :welldone::green_heart:
Thanks Tok :) I weighed my Gelato auto 1 bud and it came to a sweet 50g on the dot. Not a hug
e haul, but considering the rough life the plant led, I'm pleased enough with that.
Looking forward to your summer grow.
Me too because that is when I will be growing the @Canuk Seeds, but before I get there I've already got my spring grow underway. I'm excited for your sponsored grow. Looking forward to that. You will start immediately right?
Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Thank you my friend Tok, you too :love:
20230915_234658.jpg

Thank you Nick :)

We have lights out for a couple of hours so I got some shots of the Gelato auto 2 plant in natural light. Judging from the first Gelato plant that went for 85 days, this one has about two weeks to go.

Can't believe it is Friday already! Have an awesome weekend.
That looks more like 2 months left to go to be honest. She just started flowering, ~2 weeks in flower. Breeders days means very little to absolutely nothing and is only there for marketing purposes.

Good luck with your grow!

That looks more like 2 months left to go to be honest. She just started flowering, ~2 weeks in flower. Breeders days means very little to absolutely nothing and is only there for marketing purposes.

Good luck with your grow!
Hi Wastei, and good to finally meet you!
I'll be interested to see how the flowering develops. It'll be great the longer the plant goes because I have started back building the buds. I will want to put the plant through a drought in the last couple of weeks too. I thought it would go until end Sept / early Oct from the timing of my first plant, but it does seem too soon looking at the structure of the flowers.
Thank you for stopping by!

Hi Wastei, and good to finally meet you!
I'll be interested to see how the flowering develops. It'll be great the longer the plant goes because I have started back building the buds. I will want to put the plant through a drought in the last couple of weeks too. I thought it would go until end Sept / early Oct from the timing of my first plant, but it does seem too soon looking at the structure of the flowers.
Thank you for stopping by!
The Parm is looking sweet :drool:
Found some more pics of when I was playing with back building. Just posted them in my photos

Hi Carmen,

Sorry I haven't contributed much. We have been travelling a lot to help a sick family member.

I gotta say, those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!

The training, the colors, the thought put into the lighting and ambience. The colors again.

You owe it to yourself to grow these seeds again without the detriment of the SWICK.

I bet there would be a lot of fantastic photos.

Again... those colors! 🥰😍👊

The Parm is looking sweet :drool:
Found some more pics of when I was playing with back building. Just posted them in my photos
Very interesting Joe! Thank you.
Which can be found here:

:)
Much appreciated, thanks Shed!
Hi Carmen,

Sorry I haven't contributed much. We have been travelling a lot to help a sick family member.
I'm sorry for the family health challenges Gee. I send good vibes!
I gotta say, those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!

The training, the colors, the thought put into the lighting and ambience. The colors again.

You owe it to yourself to grow these seeds again without the detriment of the SWICK.

I bet there would be a lot of fantastic photos.

Again... those colors! 🥰😍👊
Thank you so much :circle-of-love:

" @Joe Brewster would you be willing to blog your cloning process? I'd love to try it."
Nothing to blog about, if you can take a cutting from a photo plant it is the same process.
You do have to take a bigger snip than topping.
I took it when I just started seeing signs that it was female.
Only recommended for long growing autos

Was just about to ask how this works with an auto. Good to know there are long flowering varieties. I imagine the rooting process stops the plant growing green and focuses on roots only. And then Maybe a bit more building roots to support the next growth cycle.
My brain feels like that rabbit in Alice in wonderland, except, he has a stopwatch.
Super cool. Thanks for the link Shed

I imagine the rooting process stops the plant growing flower and focuses on roots only. And then Maybe a bit more building roots to support the next growth cycle.
Yes ^^^
I haven't played with the autos for a while about 2-3 years now
Can only grow out 4 plants(law) at a time, so slow going.
It was fun but don't care for the skunk weed
When I crossed it with the Blueberry I got Blueberry with a diesel finish

" @Joe Brewster would you be willing to blog your cloning process? I'd love to try it."
Nothing to blog about, if you can take a cutting from a photo plant it is the same process.
You do have to take a bigger snip than topping.
I took it when I just started seeing signs that it was female.
Only recommended for long growing autos
I might try it :)
Was just about to ask how this works with an auto. Good to know there are long flowering varieties. I imagine the rooting process stops the plant growing green and focuses on roots only. And then Maybe a bit more building roots to support the next growth cycle.
My brain feels like that rabbit in Alice in wonderland, except, he has a stopwatch.
Super cool. Thanks for the link Shed
Amazing hey.
Yes ^^^
I haven't played with the autos for a while about 2-3 years now
Can only grow out 4 plants(law) at a time, so slow going.
It was fun but don't care for the skunk weed
When I crossed it with the Blueberry I got Blueberry with a diesel finish
Maybe you can guide me a bit if I start playing around. I'll see though.

In the meanwhile I have my Parmesan plant which looks worse for wear and I don't know when to harvest. The trichomes could go longer I think, but the sugar leaves look like they are dying now. I need help deciding this one please!

Back
Top Bottom