DK'S New Grow 2020

I also get cranky when it takes longer than the given time as a person sets store by a schedule, when my tent arrived it was the wrong size tent, 6 weeks later my tent arrived and in the interim a mate offered to purchase the 1st tent so I made the payment for the tent and when we opened it up it was minus the male/female poles and instead got just regular poles and that was 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hear what steps are going to be taken to rectify that sadly it's all about the money with some folk sadly...

I also get cranky when it takes longer than the given time as a person sets store by a schedule, when my tent arrived it was the wrong size tent, 6 weeks later my tent arrived and in the interim a mate offered to purchase the 1st tent so I made the payment for the tent and when we opened it up it was minus the male/female poles and instead got just regular poles and that was 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hear what steps are going to be taken to rectify that sadly it's all about the money with some folk sadly...
I ordered from seedleme and was impressed with delivery times however the first tent ordered was out of stock with notice to that on the website. Then I had to fork out more for a bigger tent. Now the tent is here and it's nice and all but has 6 small leaks and two burn marks. While I can patch and place those sexy 420 stickers over the burnt marks. I did mail about the burns but got no response. Should of used takealot. Would be here in 5 days no sweat and issues. I suggest you do the same if your venture doesn't work out.

@Smeegol look!
15809693595297063883180087654306.jpg

Stitch 1 is female and pushing pistils

I ordered from seedleme and was impressed with delivery times however the first tent ordered was out of stock with notice to that on the website. Then I had to fork out more for a bigger tent. Now the tent is here and it's nice and all but has 6 small leaks and two burn marks. While I can patch and place those sexy 420 stickers over the burnt marks. I did mail about the burns but got no response. Should of used takealot. Would be here in 5 days no sweat and issues. I suggest you do the same if your venture doesn't work out.

I used Apollo Led Lighting Solutions in Cape Town and sadly wouldn't recommend them to anyone, the inner floor of my tent has eyelets in the corners which ripped when attaching to the corner posts and 1or 2 other things that niggle at me but sadly which I brought up with but no response yet...

@Smeegol look!
15809693595297063883180087654306.jpg

Stitch 1 is female and pushing pistils

So what kind of nefarious bondage are you going to experiment with or playing safe with a Xmas tree....haha, awsome I'm so glad to see those pistils means she's stepping it up a notch now in terms of growth so you want maximize her spurt by using lst. I know mr.Shed is on point with lst don't know if you've seen his journal so got you the link if you want to have a look...

Very informative also you could look into quadlining which is also cracking but I don't know if you want to gamble with your stitch even I hesitate when it comes to messing with autos...haha

I used Apollo Led Lighting Solutions in Cape Town and sadly wouldn't recommend them to anyone, the inner floor of my tent has eyelets in the corners which ripped when attaching to the corner posts and 1or 2 other things that niggle at me but sadly which I brought up with but no response yet...

So what kind of nefarious bondage are you going to experiment with or playing safe with a Xmas tree....haha, awsome I'm so glad to see those pistils means she's stepping it up a notch now in terms of growth so you want maximize her spurt by using lst. I know mr.Shed is on point with lst don't know if you've seen his journal so got you the link if you want to have a look...

Very informative also you could look into quadlining which is also cracking but I don't know if you want to gamble with your stitch even I hesitate when it comes to messing with autos...haha
I am familiar with Mr shed and his lst... I do want to start but at the moment that so short... Hmm maybe we should Mr shed in for that @InTheShed

If they look anything like they did on Saturday I would let them go straight up. If you bend them at that size half the plant is in the dirt!
20200206_180148.jpg

A Single Point Of Green! It's a term I made up for an auto that goes into flower with no side branching and just becomes one single cola.

Here is the origin story!
OK I see now. That's rather interesting. Well I'll try and train maybe today or tomorrow and see what happens. If I do train will it be towards the light or away?

So I'm recieving 10 seeds from dope seeds :yahoo:

4 strains :

Kalashnikov
Northern lights
White widow
Blueberry

I now have one hectic line up!!!
Does anyone have have any experience with these strains?
I am eternally grateful!!!! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom