Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey Blazin, evenin to ya , Doc,..gang. Blazin, next time fill up the totes . The reason for using them is to utilize all the soil,...no good if they're only 2/3 s full. Cheers .

Rite I normally do. Only this time i jus ran alil low on 2nd run soil. And wasnt sure if i cud mix in 1st run soil with it. But i found an xtra tote tht said 2nd run on it. It was still cooking an i jus sum how misplaced it lol. So I jus filled her up some more with alil xtra soil. Even tho it wasnt in at first it should still help out now I would think right?

Also doc said I should prune them back and let them dry out then do a 3gallon of plain water flush slowly
then do 1/2oz tp an 2ml tea to a quart of water and then feed them that. Well it's been 10 days since I did my last feeding so I'm wondering if thts been long enough or should I let her go till completely bone dry to the point the plant is wilting alil?

A few pics of my high brix pot plants.......i mean blue berry and pear trees, ha!

Pears got liberal amount of roots and some tea when planted a week or so ago. Some good sprouts happening. Even a couple down by the graft on one. My buddy said all the trees (pear at least) come grafted, didn't know that.

Blueberries got some cat drench. I'll give em a brix soon. I'll be lucky to get 20 blueberries but they're as healthy as they've ever been.

Sweet bro lookn great. Why are there so little blueberries? You would think lookn tht healthy they would have had a bunch. I cant wait I'm getting my non420 garden ready to be a hibrix fruit an veggie garden. Well I guess it would really be a hibrix orchard N garden lol. Jus waiting for the room to be cleared out then gotta shape the land do abit of landscaping. but then things should be in full swing lol. But yea jus wanted to say those look good brother congrats.

I meant rescue drench. Ha !! They looking any better this morning ?
Oh lol yea I think ur only supposed to do a rescue drench if ur having problems but if they look healthy then you wouldnt give them a rescue drench. But uh yeah no they arent doing any better really lmao. They are alil bigger tho so I guess kinda atleast it's still living. But no she still has some issues I'm jus waiting for her to fully dry out then I'll be doing like doc recommended the 1/2oz tp n 2ml tea I believe is what it is. I'll double triple check when I go to do the actual feeding jus 2 make sure it's right lol. But yea with docs and every1s help I'll have her back on her feet an lookn great in no time atleast that's the plan lol. And if not oh well I'll jus take clones and try again lol.

You sound very determined and that has rewards. I have confidence in Doc bud and his products !! I think they will pull through, just not going to be ready when you had planned, gonna cost you a few weeks. My tomato plants, have never looked this healthy !!

My tomato's are looking awesome also. I can't wait to try a High Brix Beef steak, shit I just drooled on my shirt.
I have one grape & 1 big boy. Next yr., I'll try a beefsteak !! I'm not using the cat drenches, just GI & tea, and brix foliar.

Our whole garden was amended for High Brix (24' x 24'). Looking so forward to it all.
Raised beds ?? That would be so great !! I'm in 10 gal fabric pots, so they can only get so big !! The grape is just showing tomatoes on bottom sites. Not to late to do a cat drench, if you or someone else advises me to do it. I can already see, the big boy needs to be in 15 or 20 gl bags. Lol !! it's a monster !!

Our whole garden was amended for High Brix (24' x 24'). Looking so forward to it all.
And that was just native soil, amended ? I've dumped so much cow manure compost in our garden, for the last 15 yrs., i've put about 1 pickup truck load, every 3 yrs., that I don't know if amending, would be possible ? I've never had a soil sample done . I'm gonna go check out your current thread.

Not raised beds, just a garden spot in yard. I sent soil sample to @Doc Bud and he had it tested and sent me the amendment package I needed for how it tested. Our spring has been so cold and wet my peppers have hardly grown in 2 weeks. Next week is in the 80's so growth is in the future.

Not raised beds, just a garden spot in yard. I sent soil sample to @Doc Bud and he had it tested and sent me the amendment package I needed for how it tested. Our spring has been so cold and wet my peppers have hardly grown in 2 weeks. Next week is in the 80's so growth is in the future.
Same here in western Ma.. Been raining like every 2 days, can't even get the porch painted !!

Is that expensive to do ??

It will all depend on what amendments are needed. I have around 3 hundred into soil, then if you want to go all out you will need larger amounts of foliars and drenches. I have spent that on way worse shit in my life.

It will all depend on what amendments are needed. I have around 3 hundred into soil, then if you want to go all out you will need larger amounts of foliars and drenches. I have spent that on way worse shit in my life.
I hear you buddy !! And I'm talking way worse !! :rofl:Just getting started is got to be expensive, but very cheap, for vegetables, that are high brix and yummy and better for our health. I've started reading the article about S. Korea natural farming !! not that I'll ever get it done, but I want to know how !!:surf:

Is that expensive to do ??

The test is 60 bucks. The mineral broadcast is a "one-off" custom product and it costs similar per pound to the products we're all familiar with for Promix....sometimes a bit more, sometimes less, depending on what I need to put in it.

There is an additional foliar to use on green leafy stuff, and possibly a garden might call for a different drench than we're used to....but cost is in line to what we already do.

But when you taste the produce and realize it will get better next year.....well, that's the reward.

...got a quick ?...due to crappy weather causing a later than expected start, my soil has been cooking 2 months...its not totally dried out, but is there any measure I should take to ensure the herd is still getting fed?...I'm probably 2 or 3 weeks away from up potting...I've got some glacial rock dust I could add, or mykos...or just wait and recharge after up potting...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom