DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

Hey ziggs I had this question when I was trimming the chocolope.....I didn't think you could clone under 12/12.....do they act just like an auto at that point.......you say you put them outside to stop the flowering? Now they are back to veg? Interesting stuff doctor FrankensteinZiggs......:thumb:
yes putting them out side caused them to go back to veg....i would have had a 2 inch cola on a 3 inch plant. :)

Question...is it better for germination of seeds if kept on the bud until needed or take off bud once dried and briefly cured?

thank you all! :)

Just a guess, but I think, once dry, the bud is giving nothing to the seed.
I'd take them off the bud just in case of a small chance of mold, or ???

DrZiggy,

You might be interested in my solo cup modifications.
I followed the suggestion of one of your subscribers (sorry, I couldn't find the original post) and precut an inner cup and nestled it in a second.
My cups are "squared", allowing me to offset the inner cup, leaving room for bottom feeding or mini-drenches.
Took this pic while transplanting to 1 gal. this am.

20150525_043741.jpg

As you can see, I also poked a lot of holes in the side.

Jealous of your buds 'n beans.

Inspiring.

DrZiggy,

I followed the suggestion of one of your subscribers (sorry, I couldn't find the original post) and precut an inner cup and nestled it in a second.
My cups are "squared", allowing me to offset the inner cup, leaving room for bottom feeding or mini-drenches.

20150525_043741.jpg

Inspiring.

I did the same thing Rascio, except I didn't poke holes around the bottom. Thought about it. Should have done it. Will do it in the morning (I just planted seeds today). Thanks for reminding me.

DrZiggy,

20150525_043741.jpg

Inspiring.

rascio, thank you! Im doing similar with beer cups with this SWICK#3 :)
anyone can easily do what I'm doing...:)

:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom