Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Thanks for figuring that out Amy.....ya tricky maneuver, glad you shared!:passitleft:A lil Blueberry Twist for your trouble!!:ganjamon:
Ooooh! Thank you I’ve been hankering to try some blueberry of some kind. Much appreciated

...actually i stumbled across it - must’ve touched the thing by accident and suddenly I was there at the end of a thread going “hey - how did I get here?” :laugh:

Thanks again, sparked up my wakenbake Sunday nicely, here... :passitleft:

There isn't 3 dots on right side, on iPhone it's on left side, there is nowhere to click on full site. I've looked all day.
Hi Buck - threre’s been some discussion of this issue in the New forum ‘support & feedback’ thread.

Starts here (link should take you to the first relevant post). Might not solve, but it will help maybe...

:Namaste:

There isn't 3 dots on right side, on iPhone it's on left side, there is nowhere to click on full site. I've looked all day.
Hey Buck... the other day someone... cant remember who. Figured out if you just turn your phone landscape it switches from the Mobile friendly sheet to the more expansive desktop sheet. When turned landscape you should be able to see signatures... and maybe there are some other options.
I just checked, and the other day there was an option in the drop down menu that said "request desktop version" or something to that effect. Good luck, your plants are just so ridiculous... how the hell do you ever expect any of us to catch up to you? Geez Buck, outstanding!

Thanks Sly...yes, things are coming together more now! I'm sure posting pics will be a bit of a challenge until i do it a few times. My PC here at home is way more friendly than my cell phone. Hope they can get all the lil bugs out soon . They need some time is all. I have way too many friends to just give up ,,,so I ain't goin anywhere!! cheers Sly...enjoy the day!:high-five:

I'm with ya duggs, this site sucks on the phone. I can't figure much out.

How's the girls doing? Mine still chugging along. I got one sativa that's showing some issues, getting some yellowing going on. Not really sure what it is, but it's way too late in game to try to correct lol. I'll ride it out, but the colas are size of 2 liter bottles lol

How's the girls doing? Mine still chugging along. I got one sativa that's showing some issues, getting some yellowing going on. Not really sure what it is, but it's way too late in game to try to correct lol. I'll ride it out, but the colas are size of 2 liter bottles lol

In length I assume? If the colas are as fat as 2 liter bottles that would be crazy! Look forward to seeing those large sativa colas!

:passitleft:

what help do ya need???

In length I assume? If the colas are as fat as 2 liter bottles that would be crazy! Look forward to seeing those large sativa colas!

:passitleft:
Yea, she's throwing out monster colas, but I'm getting some yellowing and few rust spots. Still not sure if I want to try to correct. Usually I'll never try to correct anything if I'm past halfway point. Seems like when I did I just started chasing and ended up making things worse. I did start feeding her on light side, .5 ml per gal of soil, want to see how that does. But it's 1st time running this strain. I may run again so I can figure her out

How do I click on desktop version. It's nowhere to be found. I've had others look on my phone. It's just not there. I'm using iPhone 7plus and iPhone 10

Yea, sorry Buck. I tried to help but looks like they have changed it since the other day. I use an iPhone SE and cant find a desktop option either anymore... was just there a couple days ago...

How do I click on desktop version. It's nowhere to be found. I've had others look on my phone. It's just not there. I'm using iPhone 7plus and iPhone 10
Do a screen shot of your Phone with the site up, Im also an Android Guy so need ta see what yer seeing

high Buckshot, this may not help because it sounds like you tried everything, but just in case. The 3 little dots that give access to the menu we’re after are part of the browser menu bar. On my phone (iPhone SE), this menu bar disappears sometimes when i’ve scrolled down a page, but if i scroll back towards the top, even just a little bit, it reappears.

In CHROME browser, the 3 dots are definitely in to top right corner - both on my phone and on my iPad. They’re next to the address bar of the browser. In Chrome, there is the address bar in the middle - with https://www.420 ect. - then to the right of that a square with a number telling me how many tabs are open, and to the right of that 3 dots one on top of th other. Tapping those drops a menu that has the ‘Request desktop Site’. It’s possible the menu item will say ‘Request Mobile SIte’, which would mean that the Desktop version is already in effect.

ANd yes - what Doob said about Safari - to get the menu (because there isn’t 3 dots anywhere!) you touch and hold the reload icon (circular arrow).

On iPhone Safari you can hold down the refresh button and “request desktop site” but it doesn’t do anything.
FWIW - depending on your screen size, the desktop site may not ‘engage’. WHen I request desktop site, nothing changes on my phone - literally nothing. I’m informed (overlord?) that this is because the phone screen is too small to accomodate it - in which case the Mobile site version is all you’ll get, regardless of what you “request” via that menu.

FOr the same reason, (@dajerm119) when I turn my phone to the side (landscape), I still don’t see signatures, but I do get navigation became available at the top of the page. So the ‘view’ will adjust according to how much space the browser/website ‘decide’ is available. Adaptive technology - both a blessing and a menace! :reading420magazine:

SOrry, bit long winded! I just woke up a minute or so ago!
luck, your plants are just so ridiculous... how the hell do you ever expect any of us to catch up to you? Geez Buck, outstanding!
ANd yeah! What d said! :bravo:

Hey Duggan. Trying to reconnect w/ you. No longer getting email notifications even though tried to add all threads back on the Watched Threads page. Hope a post here will get it going again. Weird stumbling around on a site I've been on for almost 4 yrs.

You can try going to the "watched threads " page and re-add send email notifications. OR "unwatch" the thread and then "watch" again.

I had the same problem and both of these worked for me, but not every time via the watched threads page.

Back
Top Bottom