GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

:party:Sweet!
I'm sure the other one will be along soon!

Question: How much Dots in the seedling solo cup?
Realgrowers recommends 1 tsp. (5g). I used just a bit less than a tsp, maybe 4g, just because I'm a wimp. :straightface:

Damn, that's a lotta' titles under your name Carcass. And you've just expanded the list! It's almost like you're the big kahuna in some Banana Republic!

Thanks, GDB! 4g it is!

Damn, that's a lotta' titles under your name Carcass.
Thank You,but hey, they're stacking up under your name too!

...funny- a couple of years ago, when I first started growing in the box, I thought it'd be cool to have some stuff like that under my name...but, I figured that wasn't ever going to happen, since I was just growing in a cardboard box, and how interesting can that be?...:hmmmm:
Turns out, some folks are interested:love:

Thanks, GDB! 4g it is!

...funny- a couple of years ago, when I first started growing in the box, I thought it'd be cool to have some stuff like that under my name...but, I figured that wasn't ever going to happen, since I was just growing in a cardboard box, and how interesting can that be?...:hmmmm:
My guess is, like me, they're not interested so much in the box but what's in the box! :)

Thanks, GDB! 4g it is!

What I want to know is why didn't you win a Member of the Month award for 2020? Where was your personal cheerleader that year, hmmm??? @Trala?

Carcass - MOTM.jpg

What I want to know is why didn't you win a Member of the Month award for 2020? Where was your personal cheerleader that year, hmmm??? @Trala?
You don’t get that many awards only having one cheerleader love ;)

Hello growers.

It appears that the Purple Dream that emerged from soil on Saturday is going to be an only child.
Purple Dream.jpg

The Green Crack is done. I went looking for her and found her looking dormant and looking dead. She's not coming out.

The 2 Cosmic Lights seeds never produced tap roots. I thought about burying them anyway, but said to hell with it.

Something came out of the cup with the Purple Tahoe seed but it ain't a weed plant (or its a very weird looking one).
IMG_5283.JPG

Not a problem. I'm soaking more seeds now.

Staggering this effort might be for the best. That means a staggered harvest!

I still may have a Thanksgiving Harvest, even if it's only a single plant. :Rasta:

Peace.

I'm thinking the survivor is a magic bean with powerful mojo that kept the others from germinating. Purple Dreams!
Kind of like a black walnut tree? Although I guess in the walnut tree case it's more about chemicals the tree puts out than mojo, but who knows what's going on in the plant world? :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

The Greenpoint Seeds reverse auction sucked me in again. I'm such a patsy! :Rasta:

Product​
Quantity​
Price

Purple Bubba Kush - 6 Seeds
  • Quantity:
    6 Seeds
1​
$23.01​

Peace.

Hello growers.

I dropped another Green Crack and Purple Tahoe into water the other day. Both pushed out tap roots in about 18 hours. This time I let them sit in the water until the taps were a little longer than just a nub. Both are in soil now.

I didn't drop another Cosmic Lights seed so I'll just be going with 3 plants if I can get the second set to emerge.
I might try another CL in a few weeks.

The above-dirt Purple Dream seems happy enough and is pushing out her second set of leaves. I've been dribbling in Root Ruckus (mycos, sea kelp and organic humic acid) to get her roots energized. I also lowered the light to 12 inches above the plant to slow down her stretching.
IMG_5291.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom